Cyber-Bullying

trex

You can not just re-copy an article in the forum.

You may quote passages from articles but you are expected to provide your own commentary associated with your post.

This is the second time that I have reminded you of this rule. If you repeat this infraction, your posting privileges may be suspended.

Charles Anthony

I did not copy the entire article, I removed whole paragraphs of some sections, and a few sentences here and there. If you compare with the link you will see this.

I fail to see why you need to threaten with banning me over this, if I am not welcome here let me know.

The intent of the article was to try and help this forum with its problem, that of users being highly insulting to others.

I would appreciate a reply from you regarding this.

----

This is a PM I received and my reply. Certainly this response to me is unfair. Since coming here for a second try at this forum I have been attacked and insulted in some threads, which I reported, received no response back from admin and the offending posts still remain. Although I've tried to contribute to this forum in a positive way, without flaming, it appears I am not welcomed by the admins and given threats like this, for relatively minor infractions. It was not a copied post, several paragrpahs and sentences were omitted and yet it was removed, wothout even a chance from me. Guess I cannot do much good around here.

<_< look at the science involved, even as a "net" we seem to express our view more informationally then emotionally am i right?

because emotionality is even present in the complex of out cerebral-cortex. which brings me to my point; this frame work on the internet creates a web of connections and ties between corporations, organizations, groups and individuals all with differed opinion some based on one extreme or an idea set in a stubborn sense by the 'beliefs' of the mind, well or not (as well as right or not) if u look at the internet as a combination of advanced idea's and connections, as well as business, it comes out looking like a human complex of great conflict and idealism. cyber bullying is a metaphor for an over emotional outburst of confliction to one of these individuals connected to a network. though some groups are agreeable and correct, the troubled individual lashes out, as well as a deluded group.

so the question is, was he delusional?

The forum rules are clear. What part of you are expected to provide your own commentary do you not understand?

Charles Anthony

His condescending reply is in itself cyber-bullying. This attitude is a reflection of the tone and style of many posters here in thses forums. The implication is, that I'm too dumb to understand something simple.

It's difficult to respond to comments like this, without becoming offensive yourself. A taunting comment.

None of this was provoked by me, I assure you.

Hey Charles, if the problem is that I didn't add my own comment at the end (no matter how banal), then why was the material removed? It was not a direct copy.

And please explain why this warrants a threat for banning, when far worse transgression go on un-punished.

I hope you can reply without being too condescending this time?

After being bullied by Charles Anthony during a thread I started called, "Cyber-Bullying", the thread was suddenly deleted. Evidently it exposed him as a rude and condescending bully himself. Since no explanantion was given to me, that could be the only reason the thread, which this forum really needs to talk about was deleted.

Or do you have another explanation. Any comments Charles? That are not rude, please.

EDIT:

This was the Opening Post of a redundant thread entitled: "Cyber-Bullying- deleted"

It and all of its posts have been merged into this previous thread.

Edited by Charles Anthony
merged redundant thread

I hope you can reply without being too condescending this time?
You are banned.
None of this was provoked by me, I assure you.
I am not going to publicly post any of your replies to the moderator requests. I do not have your permission for that.

You posted my personal communication to you on the public forums. I am glad that you posted them in chronological order -- the order in which you were reminded and re-reminded of the forum rules -- for everybody to see.

---

Everybody,

You are expected to provide your own original commentary associated with any quoted passages.

Have I said that enough?

Unchecked power must be exhilarating, even in the context of a tiny, obscure political forum.

i agree, the individuals involved with personal beleif and power over the tinyest vendetta seem to make short work or an argument of opinion into a show of obscured tyranny, and even off from such a small eventfulness?

should it not have been dismissed?

Is it just me or is Charles Anthony on a power trip lately? Perhaps it is the Conservatives telling him to quash the opposition to government policy? Or perhaps they just don't want sensitive subjects discussed? What ever it is CA seems to be a moderator on a power trip censoring titles, deleting threads of relevant discussion and complaining that posters are making too many threads on a a subject while woefully ignoring the duplicity through-out the forum?

I we were to hold an election today, I doubt that I would vote for CA as moderator. Perhpas his time has come to step away and let someone else with less sensitivity hold the reigns?

How do you powertrip in the context of forum moderator? Delete a few posts, ban a couple posters. Who cares... really? No one is entitled to post here, they're given permission to post here IF they follow the rules. Even then, forums are private and the powers that be can ban and delete until their heart's content.

• Forum Admin
Is it just me or is Charles Anthony on a power trip lately? Perhaps it is the Conservatives telling him to quash the opposition to government policy? Or perhaps they just don't want sensitive subjects discussed? What ever it is CA seems to be a moderator on a power trip censoring titles, deleting threads of relevant discussion and complaining that posters are making too many threads on a a subject while woefully ignoring the duplicity through-out the forum?

Nope. Charles and I discuss everything relating to these forums. Including any moderator actions that result in suspensions, bannings, thread mergers, deletions, etc.

I have full confidence in Charles.