The New World Order

Pindar

I will always maintain ordinary people have the power to change things, unfortunately the vast majority are lazy, (m)asses, who won't get out from in front of their tv's and video games to bring about the very changes that are necessary to improve their own lives.

Yeah and that is a real stretch eh?

Once the government makes "criminals"of all manner of people , they can then be imprisoned and , they can then be chipped.(controlled)

Because these abuses are historically rampant, I cannot support the chipping of any "prisoners"?

As long as there is potential for abuse within the prison system, and there always is I cannot support chipping.

Further to that when a person looses there freedoms, due to a legitimate crime. This does not, IMO cause them to forfeit control over their bodies.

In fact chipping has so much potential for abuse, IMO, it should not be supported by anyone.

http://www.spychips.com/

An excellent book to read on the subject, I've read it.

Also:

http://www.nocards.org/

C.A.S.P.I.A.N

Couldn't have said it better!

Thank you!

Pindar

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ActiveAging/S...6229&page=1

Do Chip Implants Protect or Violate Privacy?

Care Facility Will Electronically Tag Alzheimer's Patients Despite Protests

should the facility chip the patients?

If a patient wanders away, how is anyone going to scan the chip, to aid the patient?

How is it that the facility claims the chipping will make it easier to access information, wrt their own patients, do they not have files on hand, that they can read through?

Or is the benefit a cost savings to the facility?? and not really for the benefit of the patient??

what are the health ramifications of chipping people period?

what if the chip travels?

Chips have been linked to an increase in cancer in implanted mice?

Will the facility really stick to chipping only with "consent"?

so now, we have "prisoners" ( whatever prisoners may be) and patients being chipped. Did the patients forfeit their freedom when they became ill?

how about foster children? In the care of the gov? Do they forfeit their freedom when the gov intervenes in their care?

Maybe husbands and wives can soon chip on another to track whereabouts, control spending etc.,

Parent's can chip their kids.

Then maybe we can all be chipped , with all our financial information in our individual chip, so we can be tracked where every we may be. Hell we can just swipe our chip and automatically pay for our purchases.

How efficient for all the business involved, banks , stores?

How fab for the government to know everything about us? In fact, for anyone who can hack the chip, ( I believe it has already been demonstrated as possible )to have all of an individuals personal information readily accessible.

How about when you reach a certain age, your chip can be activated to end your life.

Imagine the endless possibilities for abuse and subjugation and control.???

and so it begins.

Edited by kuzadd

Good for California! As I said, that's a fight I'd join. I expect that if such a thing were attempted in Canada, people would be equally adamant.

You did notice that it was The Totalitarian CorpoFascist governments that are moving to *BAN* companies from RFIDing employees?

You guys have got it wrong. The slippery slope isn't in regard to prisoners. It's in regard to companies asking employees to "voluntarily" accept RFID chips.

While I understand what you say saying here, the problem I have with this, is that it could "slip" originally along the degree of criminality which neccesitates a chip. And then incrementally it becomes a security issue with smaller and smaller things. This seems to be the trend with many things. I also understand that it might not, but I am not comfortable with this personally, and this is why I support Kuzadd here.

Wrapping the chipped area in tinfoil spoofs the reader....

Lame... usual one line drivel with nothing important to add. Well done Dancer - you keep living up to expectations!

I think Kuzadd and Jefferiah are bang on - this is a slippery slope and as nothing to do with public well-being.

But carry on with what you think are 'cute' little rebuttals!! Oh so intelligent and oh so informed.

*gag*

While I understand what you say saying here, the problem I have with this, is that it could "slip" originally along the degree of criminality which neccesitates a chip. And then incrementally it becomes a security issue with smaller and smaller things. This seems to be the trend with many things. I also understand that it might not, but I am not comfortable with this personally, and this is why I support Kuzadd here.

jefferiah: I appreciate the nod of approval and you are right, (degree of criminality) amongst many numerous other issues.

then incrementally it becomes a security issue with smaller and smaller things. This seems to be the trend with many things.
Very well said.

You let those residents of that care facility know that, ok?

Chances are they would forget. I suppose we will just have to lives with seniors with senile dementia slipping out the back door in the PJs in the middle of february to go and see if the rialto is still showing the latest Bob Hope comed beofre we realize that some things just are nefarious sinister plots from the mind controlling flouride spraying illuminati...

Chances are they would forget. I suppose we will just have to lives with seniors with senile dementia slipping out the back door in the PJs in the middle of february to go and see if the rialto is still showing the latest Bob Hope comed beofre we realize that some things just are nefarious sinister plots from the mind controlling flouride spraying illuminati...

since I haven't a clue what you are actually talking about, and wonder if you actually know yourself????

I'll assume you think chipping of human beings is acceptable. When you gonna get yours?

since I haven't a clue what you are actually talking about, and wonder if you actually know yourself????

I'll assume you think chipping of human beings is acceptable. When you gonna get yours?

I'm sorry, I thought you might have read the article you linked and knew what you were talking about. Mea Culpa.

Again it is a consolidation of power so that the few can direct the will and lives of the many.

Create a situation to warrent the new RDIF chips.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2007/08/23/...montebello.html

"At no time did the police of the Sûreté du Québec act as instigators or commit criminal acts," the police force said in French in a news release. "It is not in the police force's policies, nor in its strategies, to act in that manner.

"At all times, they responded within their mandate to keep order and security."

Police seem to try to initiate some kind of scuffle with the cops, when they are cops themselves. Make the crowd angry for the purpose of the ruse of needing more security. Incite violence in order to put more restrictions on the population. Do whatever it takes to make the common folk the real criminal.

Bush's free speech zones during the 2004 elections

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_speech_zone

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/08/04/hilden.f...eech/index.html

But on the other hand, one could argue that the protesters still did get to exercise their free speech rights to some extent -- and that, even if their rights were infringed upon, that infringement was necessitated by security concerns.

I'm sorry, I thought you might have read the article you linked and knew what you were talking about. Mea Culpa.

Did it say anywhere in the ABC news article???

M Dancer:

sinister plots from the mind controlling flouride spraying illuminati...

Hence the assumption on my part?

if you choose to continue being inane, so be it.

Did it say anywhere in the ABC news article???

M Dancer:

Hence the assumption on my part?

if you choose to continue being inane, so be it.

I'm sorry, isn't this the mind control, 13 bloodlines and Illuminati thread?

Yes it is.....

and didn't you write...

Imagine the endless possibilities for abuse and subjugation and control.???

Yes you did...

Your fear of subjugation overrides the welfare of senior with alzheimer's in your mind....more important to worry about the New World order than someones poor grandmother freezing to death.....

....and that in a nutshell is the danger of wearing your tinfoil hat too tight.

I'm sorry, isn't this the mind control, 13 bloodlines and Illuminati thread?

Yes it is.....

and didn't you write...

Yes you did...

Your fear of subjugation overrides the welfare of senior with alzheimer's in your mind....more important to worry about the New World order than someones poor grandmother freezing to death.....

....and that in a nutshell is the danger of wearing your tinfoil hat too tight.

Is there any indication this is for the welfare of seniors in the home, or for the convenience and cost savings of the service provide?

poor rgrandmother freezing to death.

How is it that grandma is going to freeze in the home, are they going to cut off the heat?

she could get cold outside?

How is it going to prevent someone from wandering away?

How is it going to make access to information any easier, when these patients are residence in the home, therefore, the home has files on them, and access to information readily available, that would necessitate chipping them?

And Morris Dancer starts down the slippery slope..............

chip seniors, (safety)handicapped people (safety) mentally handicapped(safety)

small children (safety) and so it goes.............. utter nonsense on your part!

Edited by kuzadd

Is there any indication this is for the welfare of seniors in the home, or for the convenience and cost savings of the service provide?

How is it that grandma is going to freeze in the home, are they going to cut off the heat?

she could get cold outside?

Did you read the article?

How is it going to prevent someone from wandering away?

Going through a door that had a reader can dsitinguish a patient from a courier from a nurse.

And Morris Dancer starts down the slippery slope..............

chip seniors, (safety)handicapped people (safety) mentally handicapped(safety)

small children (safety) and so it goes.............. utter nonsense on your part!

I believe this is the fallacy of taking an argument to absurd extremes. If the microchip cats, can microchipping shoppers be next?

What you have failed to do (among many things) is prove malice. All we have is you paranoia. So before we are to believe themillunimati are coming for you, show that any of these extremes, chipping prisoners, patients or kids, may have evil intentions. If you can do that I will be very impressed.

...Your fear of subjugation overrides the welfare of senior with alzheimer's in your mind....more important to worry about the New World order than someones poor grandmother freezing to death.....

True..it utterly consumes them while demanding more government services in the same breath. Amazing.....

well, well well...

Doctor alleges plans underway to 'Microchip' Newborns in U.S. and Europe

'Are you prepared to live in a world in which every newborn baby is micro-chipped? And finally are you ready to have your every move tracked, recorded and placed in Big Brother's data bank? According to the Finnish article, distributed to doctors and medical students, time is running out for changing the direction of military medicine and mind control technology, ensuring the future of human freedom.'

Source

and to dancer I want to say this:

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Mark Twain

;)

Pindar

well, well well...

Source

and to dancer I want to say this:

;)

Pindar

Pindar: oddly enough it seemed posters were unaware that chips are already being used on people.

I think of the Bush administration after 9/11 saying the attacks happened becasue of a "failure of imagination"

Well I have read enough on chips, and some interesting patents for chips, that unlike the bush regime, some people have ideas for the use of those, that leave no "failure of imagination" as an option.

Some display there raging paranoia, in there "terrorist in every corner and under the bed, boogey men"

Lapping up the psy-ops , put out by the Pentagon, but fail to see the potential danger in "chipping" citizens.

Glossing over the facts , the history of governmental abuses and murders.

But hey Pindar "TERRORISTS" are everywhere !!!! :rolleyes:

Pindar and Kazzad there is a new book out on the Cancer coverup reviewed on CTV this morning. Of course this will all be tin hat too to some posters on here. It is reviewed on the news site. It is called "The secret history of the war on Cancer", the authur explains how a major public health effort was diverted and distorted for public gain. Also there is a notice from another site, from John Hopkins Hospital list sugar for one thing as a disastorus health problem.

Edited by margrace

Pindar and Kazzad there is a new book out on the Cancer coverup reviewed on CTV this morning. Of course this will all be tin hat too to some posters on here. It is reviewed on the news site. It is called "The secret history of the war on Cancer", the authur explains how a major public health effort was diverted and distorted for public gain. Also there is a notice from another site, from John Hopkins Hospital list sugar for one thing as a disastorus health problem.

I know, study the works of Raymond Rife and wilhelm Reich

O my, there is sooo much surpressed! it's a shame!

Pindar

I know, study the works of Raymond Rife and wilhelm Reich

O my, there is sooo much surpressed! it's a shame!

Pindar

Yet, amazingly - you have all the answers and were able to find the TRVTH despite the 13 celestial virgins of the Holy Vampire order covering it all up.

Do they only come out at night?

Are you a warlock?

Such conceit. Do you have a concept of how many people there are on the planet? Have you done any travel?

Edited by White Doors