The Greatest Crisis In Modern History

This is an excellent presentation on the USA place in the world and the internal workings of the USA on a macro level.

It ties in the Crusades and why Rumsfeld & the gang are doing evrything they can to destroy the USA (Harper in Canada too) to re ignite the Crusades so that the world population can live under an oligarchy.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an excellent presentation on the USA place in the world and the internal workings of the USA on a macro level.

It ties in the Crusades and why Rumsfeld & the gang are doing evrything they can to destroy the USA (Harper in Canada too) to re ignite the Crusades so that the world population can live under an oligarchy.

Re-ignite the Crusades? Excuse me? I don't think the Pope is on board with this. Once Benedict is on horseback with a sword in hand, then let me know and I'll be concerned.

Uh, Loonie Larouche is not somebody who's theories hold a lot of water Poly. You can follow him if you want, but anybody who runs for nomination for president while they are in JAIL has a few issues with reality. Getting 10 to 15 for mail fraud and tax code violations doesn't add to his reputation.

• 4 weeks later...

Sharkman,

I don't actually need your permission to listen to what he says. What he says does make a lot of sense.

The people that put him in jail are probably at least as corrupt as he is and he may have been standing up to them.

As far as him saying there is a great big conspiracy goeing on, he is not alone, but many who have spoken up about it mysteriously die or get locked up on trumped charges, harassed by the FBI, etc. The same sorts of things happened in Germany in the 30's, many honest people were discredited of locked up - its nothing new.

Ya gotta love conspiracy theories. The dumber and weirder they are, the more people seem to buy into them.

I am going to come to the defense of PolyNewBie here -- partly -- because your attacks are non-objective.

A few years ago, I was curious and got mixed up with their "Canadian" branch. (I put Canadian in quotations because they just seemed Canadian until their schpeels and plees and platforms and requests for money came out. They seemed like a farm team for the Americans.) To sum up, I do not respect their politics mainly because they are exceedingly autarkist.

The Lyndon LaRouche group is a political movement or party. Calling them conspiracy theorists today would be analogous to going back in time and attacking labor union movements or the CCF or the NDP as "communists" because they condemn the "capitalists" who are in control.

Its like calling the flouride hoax a conspiracy theory when we know now that flouride indeed was put in the water to poison us.

We know this because the head of the Canadian dental association, head of DDS at U of T, and a PhD in toxicology has now apologised to us for endorsing flouride all these years. He was not aware of the process under which this was done and now is stronly warning people about flouride and says that children under 3 particularly should never ever be allowed to drink the tap water. He even apologised to his students.

Articles about this keep appearing and dissapearing, so you will have to do your own research. I can't find links today about this that I could find a few days ago - they are now broken. The oligarichal establishment does not want you to know they are poisoning you.

You have to stop depending on corporate media for your news. They work in the interest of their owners and advertisers. Why ius it that some people cannot grasp this ?

Its like calling the flouride hoax a conspiracy theory when we know now that flouride indeed was put in the water to poison us.
Oh! Sheeshh! PNooB! Can I retract my previous post?!?!?

Ironically, I object to water fluoridation but not because I think the state wants to poison us!

explain the advantages of private bankers printing our currency for nothing and lending it to us at face value rather than having government print debt free currency that is simply earned into the economy by government employees & programs.
I never did say that.

You are referring to your "Calling The Federal Reserve -- (All Western Democracies Operate This Way)" thread. I will continue to address your "government printing money to pay debt" position over in that thread. However, I will add that in that thread you started to discuss F.E.M.A. concentration camps -- which is frighteningly off-topic. At which point, I judged it to be futile to spend much more effort discussing the main topic.

Ok, well I don't think the government was trying to poison us or else we'd all be dead!!!

You have to stop depending on corporate media for your news. They work in the interest of their owners and advertisers. Why ius it that some people cannot grasp this ?

Hyde, is that you???

Anyways I think that aliens from outer space have abducted us from our home planet and are conducting real experiments on us here on earth. As well the government is behind this conspiracy as well.

So who should we listen to for the news of the day Polynewbie???

You should listen to a variety of sources that do not have corporate interest to maintain to get funding.

Independent news on the internet is always a good source if you listen to enough variety of it. World experts are always being interviewed. You will find that when you go to non corporate sponsored media they will all be telling you the same thing, but from different points of view.

When you listen to corpoarte news you will see that there is very little actual content and most of it is music, fancy graphics and commentary.

Non corporate media is endless interviews with experts. Experts that you should seek out are the ones that used to hold high level positions in government and have the necessary expertise to decipher what is happening for you as well as fill you in with actual facts.

In the case of Haiti there are interviews with Aristide himself as well as reports from independent journalists. I find that The History Channel is quite good and agrees with the independents.

If you read the Globe & Mail, Toronto Star or National Post you will hear nothing but lies because these are owned by the corporate bodies and often report government propoganda directly as news. The Pentagon spends over 1.5 billion dollars per year to maintain your beliefs through fake letters to the editor, etc.

Look for Robert Bowman, Paul Craig Roberts + many others - these guys are interviewed on sites like www.infowars.com which many people listen to.

Infowars just had an interview with the ex head of the world bank who won a Nobel prize in economics. I forget his name.

Tim Rifat and Charles Smith on Rense.com have great insight on world affairs. Meria Heller (meria.net) just interviewed a doctor telling us about the medications that they will be forcing children on in the schools and the restrictions on study that are being imposed by the foundations to prevent doctors from finding cures for cancer.

These non corporate news sources are based entirely on having expert guests that say what they have to say - you make up your own mind rather than just listen to some journalist tell you what to think.

I've been researching this for about a year now through many sources, books and internet and I find that my views exactly coincide with those of Lyndon Larouche, although I didn't learn about him until August of this year.

There are hundreds of independent sources, my favorites are www.infowars.com for daily news, rense.com for world affairs insight and meria.net for info on other stuff than globalization, but its a matter of format that you like and subjects that interest me, not the agenda of the reporters because their only agenda is to keep you informed - they are not in bed with the big pharmaceuticals, etc. You pay them for this so they are dependent on you believeing them rather than being paid by some corporation.

If General Electric owns CNN then do you think CNN could be anti war ? If they were General Electric would fire them and replace the journalists. Did you know that many mainstream media journalists sit on the CFR ?

The site whatreallyhappened.com is good for uncovering government coverups in terrorist attacks, frinstance after Sept 11 Bin Laden got on mainstream and said he didn't do the 911 attacks then a few weeks later they got the fake Bin Laden on to tell you he did. WhatReallyHappened.com shows you the two Bin Ladens side by side so that you can see they are two different people as easily as you can recognise your own neighbor from a co worker. They don't even look alike. People forget what they see on the TV news.

The movie 911: Police State shows you all the local mainstream press coverage of the Oklahoma bombing that shows that multiple bombs found inside the Murrah building. It also shows that the gov was running a terrorist attack simulation during the event - something that always happens during false flag terrorism. The bomb squad was already there when the bombs went off - dressed in special uniforms that take 1/2 hour to suit up in. CNN would never pick that up.

The bomb squad was already there when the bombs went off - dressed in special uniforms that take 1/2 hour to suit up in. CNN would never pick that up.

Yep, only people on really potent pot would be able to pick that up. Can you give us any sources for your BS theories that come from unbiased sources.

Y'know what I'm noticing... there's a lot of "Pshaw! Tinfoil Hat! Conspiracy theory!" barking going on, but precious little actual analysis or rebuttal of Poly's comments.

Wrong.

We've debated him in 9/11 threads before, and every time a point is countered he comes up with another one. And he simultaneously decries the lack of open-mindedness in the general population. If you don't accept these ridiculous theories of his, you're just not open minded, I guess.

There's no convincing him.

Michael Hardner:We've debated him in 9/11 threads before, and every time a point is countered he comes up with another one.

Not only were your attempts to debate me on 911 unsucessful, but you or anyone else has never come up with a shred of evidence to suggest Bin Laden was involved.

All you do is weakly criticise each individual point and forget how they add up as a whole.

Canadian Blue: Yep, only people on really potent pot would be able to pick that up. Can you give us any sources for your BS theories that come from unbiased sources

Yes I can show this. Its on the video 911: Road To Tyranny - lots of mainstream media footage showing what happened in Oklahoma. In fact the whole movie is pretty much a series of mainstream clips to remind you what you have forgotten.

Its available for free viewing on Google.

Bet you don't look.

I'm sure thats an unbiased source!!!

I've seen the 9/11 conspiracy movies, hasn't made me change my mind that 9/11 was a terrorist attack.

I think everything is a conspiracy theory to you, and you are obviously very paranoid. People have tried to debate you and you simply throw around these video's on Youtube.

I saw the one on the FEMA concentration camp, which once again I showed was complete BS. Why weren't their any MP's at the supposed concentration camp. The only evidence was a few renovations done to the place, and a train that had an AF sticker on it. If you have ever been to a US Military base you will notice you need to get through the MP's and security to be let on to any base.

Canadian Blue:I'm sure thats an unbiased source!!!

Are you suggesting that the source is unreliable before looking at it ? Isn't that stupid ?

How can clips of mainstream news showing additional bombs in the building be biased ?

Your corporate news is nothing but biase - its all commentary telling you what you should think - presstitutes interviewing other presstitutes.