Is the springtime purge still on?

Ok, ok... ok... we get it already! Histronic.... A new word for the day! :rolleyes:

Be careful or you might see what sort of response might be from the person who uses that word a lot. lol

Seriously though, if someone's posts offend that much, just don't reply to them or ignore them. If you can't, you probably are a stalker and should seek help.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful or you might see what sort of response might be from the person who uses that word a lot. lol

Seriously though, if someone's posts offend that much, just don't reply to them or ignore them. If you can't, you probably are a stalker and should seek help.

You've replied to more than 20 of my posts tonight...

Stalker again. Please seek help. Or at the very least, hit ignore.
I love the thought of screen names chasing each other through the shadows.

If someone were to put me on their ignore list around here and say so openly, I would not keep responding to them no matter how much or how often they posted here. They could be here 24/7 monopolizing thread after thread - I'd ignore them. Trust me, I've been online at the same time as people on my ignore list, it's not a difficult thing to do.

That's what stable people do about people who reject them. Stalkers create fantasies where the other one feels the same way as them - an ex who keep prank calling someone who doesn't want to be with them anymore and then in their mind they believe that the ex is also enjoying hearing the silence on the other end of the line.

Dare I say a lot was revealed earlier on another board....

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums//index....ndpost&p=224259

If someone were to put me on their ignore list around here and say so openly, I would not keep responding to them no matter how much or how often they posted here. They could be here 24/7 monopolizing thread after thread - I'd ignore them. Trust me, I've been online at the same time as people on my ignore list, it's not a difficult thing to do.

That's what stable people do about people who reject them. Stalkers create fantasies where the other one feels the same way as them - an ex who keep prank calling someone who doesn't want to be with them anymore and then in their mind they believe that the ex is also enjoying hearing the silence on the other end of the line.

That's great. Deal with it how you will.

Take a look at this thread.

I ignored little dobby for 2 1/2 hours.

But then he posted the following apropos of nothing. Not a reply to a post of his.

As for the big stalker of Mapleleaf forum, seek help.

He wasn't ignoring me. He baited me.

So please get your facts straight before dishing out your pop psychological evaluations.

While you are doing that look how much little dobby's posts reveal symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder.

I have no problem where you post. Be free with your freedom of expression. However, my suspicion of you posting in a Manitoba thread is that you have no interest in Manitoba. It leaves me to conclude that your only reason is something else.

Once again you mention my posting in a Manitoba thread, and once again I'll tell you I post where I wish.

Your suspicions and your conclusions are yours, your baiting is obvious.

Once again you mention my posting in a Manitoba thread, and once again I'll tell you I post where I wish.

Actually, I was going to say the baiting was yours. And my thinking so is obvious.

Stan post where you want.

dobbin isn't a moderator. He doesn't have any more power or control over this board than any other poster.

Play by the rules of the board not jodbbin's rules.

What do you imagine is so wrong with jdobbin's comment? If Steve and his gang are treating military families poorly, why not call it like it is?

OH, RIGHT! I forgot the 'don't-criticise-the-tories' rule.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooorry.

Somehow the Tories have made themselves the victims here. They aren't.

They've tried, but they aren't succeeding. All this whinging about not saying the tories piss on people is quite a thing. What's next on their hit list of taboo tory terms?

I have no problem where you post. Be free with your freedom of expression. However, my suspicion of you posting in a Manitoba thread is that you have no interest in Manitoba. It leaves me to conclude that your only reason is something else.

What the heck is a "Manitoba thread"?

They've tried, but they aren't succeeding. All this whinging about not saying the tories piss on people is quite a thing. What's next on their hit list of taboo tory terms?

It's disgusting, contemptuous behaviour.

Shows no respect for the Military, their families or the Government.

There are a number of ways to state your opinion without resorting to the vulgar and the disgusting.

I can guess which person is going to cry the most about it. The amount of whining and snivelling is dramatic but quite unbelievable.

There are a number of ways to state your opinion without resorting to the vulgar and the disgusting.

I agree I'm blown away after reading this stuff and where on earth is the moderator? this forum has been going down hill since around March and nothing is done.

Didn't I read somewhere that this forum is some kind of project or experiment, does this mean that maybe its time is over and no one is moderating, maybe the funding's gone and all that. Seems to me that there is no oversight anymore does this mean the forum will go bellyup. Maybe its time to move on, anyone know any decent political forums? sans the anti semites

I agree I'm blown away after reading this stuff and where on earth is the moderator? this forum has been going down hill since around March and nothing is done.

Didn't I read somewhere that this forum is some kind of project or experiment, does this mean that maybe its time is over and no one is moderating, maybe the funding's gone and all that. Seems to me that there is no oversight anymore does this mean the forum will go bellyup. Maybe its time to move on, anyone know any decent political forums? sans the anti semites

There is a moderator and he has suspended several people.

Some of the recent whining though is some people playing the victim which the moderator probably recognizes quite well.

I can guess which person is going to cry the most about it. The amount of whining and snivelling is dramatic but quite unbelievable.

I'm almost (almost) tempted to take a look to see what the particulars of his whinge are.

But I remember that it will be a worthless piece of partisan ass-covering and don't bother.

He seems to think that criticizing Steve and the gang is anti-Canadian or something. (The reality, of course is that driving Steve's gang from office is the best possible thing for Canada.)

As far as pissing on the troops goes, we can be sure Steve and the gang could be shooting the troops and Bluth would still work for a way to excuse them.

Oh hey, look. I wasn't far off -- his ludicrous position is to suggest that saying the government is pissing on the troops is disrespectful to the troops! Can you believe that? He can't tell the difference between the troops and the government (or worse, he prefers the interests of Steve's government to the troops).

Advisory for Bluth ... it is contemptuous for the government to piss on the troops. Calling that for what it is isn't contemptuous of the troops at all.

It's not a Tory thing, it's a conservative thing and it takes place south of the border just the same. I was reading one of Michelle Malkin's usual rants when I noticed the close semblance to Michael's tactic of focusing on the wording of the argument instead of the argument itself. Nothing but "histrionic" (lol) diversions to put their opponents on the defensive instead of having to defend their own policies and beliefs.

In this article Malkin blasts Obama for saying the lives of the soldiers who died in Iraq were "wasted." Why not try defending the war instead???

http://www.nationalledger.com/cgi-bin/artm...ive=9&num=11572

Ridiculous. This is the only leg they have to stand on these days it seems.

I propose we keep this thread as the official dispute thread. If things over in Federal Politics start getting into personal attacks, they can bring it to this thread so they can duke it out in public (doing it by PM would make more sense, but that isn't going to happen, for some reason people would rather get their shots in in public). Those who don't like the insults can simply ignore the thread, those who want to participate in the insults....go nuts. Hopefully that will cool things off, and the people having the dispute can return to the other threads with cooler heads.

Of course, this is only if the moderator agrees, although that's probably not likely.

Oh gc, why not try a little harder to be a self-declared moderator around here? Kissing up to the powers that be are we? What's the matter, Michael got you scared?

:)

How did I do? I think I could improve some aspects of the "attack" but overall I think I did alright eh?