Is the springtime purge still on?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If ever the were to be a model for the passive aggressive type, it can be found here.

When not trelling the entire world that she has done her self imposed duty and reported a post, she tells the world who she is ignoring......

Pathetic cry baby should be added to disrespectful and insulting ass.....

A coupla weeks back, Greg announced a zero-tolerance period ... I'm just wondering, is that still in effect? Or is it now safe to call other posters asses?

Why is this farce going on?

Greg was quite specific in what he wrote.

Maybe you go back and reread what he wrote.

I though he was quite clear in what he wanted us to understand.

I did consider making a few pointed constructive criticisms in reply to him at the time.Because it is a recurring problem.But I decided not to.

As a Site Administrator of a forum.I can say that it is work keeping the forum in good running order and by the stated rules.I have had to make wholesale corrections to the way several articles were being posted.This to comply with copyright laws and to prevent clutter of a thread.

There are 3 Site Administrators and a God Administrator in my forum.So we still can be on top of it.

Greg is doing this all by himself here.That is why the forum drifts around for a while untill he come in and purge a few members and clean it up.An active Moderator or two would have prevented the drifting and squabbling from developing.Stop problems cold with suspension or shut down bad threads.

Ok so I did give a little on what is on my mind as criticism.

Forums live and die depending on the quality of its members and the Administration that runs it.

Well you must admit Figleaf, it is difficult to know. Especially in this day and age.

In my religion two people wore figleaves....LOL

Hurry up Figleaf. I'm waiting. What are you doing? Trying on a new outfit???

LOL!

Well you must admit Figleaf, it is difficult to know. Especially in this day and age.

LOL!

They wore fig leaves to cover their shame.......how apropos eh?

LOL!

:D

C'mon, you always knew I was a thinly disguised pr!c*.

Especially for comments like this.

And now the Tories piss all over the families in dead soldiers. Well done.

That is disgusting -dobbin should be ashamed of himself, these types of comments are simply indicative of a general lowering of tone on these boards, and its hard not to respond in kind. Where's the moderator when you need one.

That is disgusting -dobbin should be ashamed of himself, these types of comments are simply indicative of a general lowering of tone on these boards, and its hard not to respond in kind. Where's the moderator when you need one.

Stop playing the victim here. If you have an issue report it but stop whining when we see the same sort of crap on a day to day basis from your Tory friends.

I can't say I'm surprised though because Harper sets the tone when he says who makes a better Canadian.

Stop playing the victim here. If you have an issue report it but stop whining when we see the same sort of crap on a day to day basis from your Tory friends.

I can't say I'm surprised though because Harper sets the tone when he says who makes a better Canadian.

You bring this partisan bickering and defence of a disgusting comment to a thread on purging such behaviour from the board?