Is the springtime purge still on?

Stop playing the victim here. If you have an issue report it but stop whining when we see the same sort of crap on a day to day basis from your Tory friends.

I can't say I'm surprised though because Harper sets the tone when he says who makes a better Canadian.

You bring this partisan bickering and defence of a disgusting comment to a thread on purging such behaviour from the board?

Michael, I don't know what your obsession is with dobbin or why you feel a need to respond to all his posts when he ignores you (or is that the reason you want to continue hounding him?), but your comment here is so out of line I have to call you on it. YOU brought your partisan bickering on this board (along with your obsession with him) and when he defends himself you have the audacity to question him on it by accusing him of the very thing you did yourself?

That's unbelievable. He wasn't even on this board until you brought him up.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael, I don't know what your obsession is with dobbin or why you feel a need to respond to all his posts when he ignores you (or is that the reason you want to continue hounding him?), but your comment here is so out of line I have to call you on it. YOU brought your partisan bickering on this board -along with your obsession with dobbin - and when he defends himself you have the audacity to question him on it by accusing him of the very thing you did yourself?

the obsession is very reminiscent of Ricki Bobbi and Gerry....

Michael, I don't know what your obsession is with dobbin or why you feel a need to respond to all his posts when he ignores you (or is that the reason you want to continue hounding him?), but your comment here is so out of line I have to call you on it. YOU brought your partisan bickering on this board -along with your obsession with dobbin - and when he defends himself you have the audacity to question him on it by accusing him of the very thing you did yourself?

dobbin wasn't on this thread until I mentioned his behaviour? Who is following who around?

dobbin pretends to ignore me, then sometimes forgets what he is pretending to do (as you just admitted), then makes histrionic claims of stalking.

dobbin accused the Prime Minister of "pissing on the families" of dead military personnel.

That was disgusting.

Do you agree with him saying it?

Did I say anything anywhere near that outrageous?

Are you saying this isn't partisan bickering?

I can't say I'm surprised though because Harper sets the tone when he says who makes a better Canadian.

Very interesting how your objections are directed at somebody who doesn't share your hatred for Stephen Harper. :rolleyes:

You're scaring me.

I'll order a few restraining orders. lol

He thinks you're playing games with him... seriously, that's scary stuff. I support you if you need a witness. LOL

PS, Michael, sometimes it's unavoidable to see what people on your ignore list have to say when other people quote them. I highly doubt he's messing with you, give it a rest. You give this way more energy than need be.

He thinks you're playing games with him... seriously, that's scary stuff. I support you if you need a witness. LOL

PS, Michael, sometimes it's unavoidable to see what people on your ignore list have to say when other people quote them. I highly doubt he's messing with you, give it a rest. You give this way more energy than need be.

I understand it is unavoidable to see what somebody says sometimes. .

But to see what is said, and comment on it like you didn't see it? That is game playing.

If I dare to question anything dobbin posts I am stalking him?

If he is really ignoring me, then ignore me.

The histronic cries of stalking are what is really scary.

Especially for comments like this.

And now the Tories piss all over the families in dead soldiers. Well done.

That is disgusting -dobbin should be ashamed of himself, these types of comments are simply indicative of a general lowering of tone on these boards, and its hard not to respond in kind. Where's the moderator when you need one.

What do you imagine is so wrong with jdobbin's comment? If Steve and his gang are treating military families poorly, why not call it like it is?

OH, RIGHT! I forgot the 'don't-criticise-the-tories' rule.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooorry.

What do you imagine is so wrong with jdobbin's comment? If Steve and his gang are treating military families poorly, why not call it like it is?

I think the Prime Minister is treating military families poorly = piss all over the families.

Yup, that's not disrespectful to the families at all. :rolleyes:

It would appear the stalking is back on again. I don't know whether to be flattered or get a restraining order.

It's extremely difficult not to follow or comment on statements from someone who heavily posts. Far more times daily than most.

Add to that someone who has a very strong partisan stance.

One would have to question who's prompting who in making a rebuttal comment?

Can this be considered a form of trolling?

It's extremely difficult not to follow or comment on statements from someone who heavily posts. Far more times daily than most.

Please, most people can recognize whether someone is following them around constantly. I certainly don't look for all your posts nor am I interested in every topic area you post in. As far as trolling goes, it has to to do with the content of the post, not the post itself.

When I see you post in the Manitoba provincial thread, are you there because you are interested or because you are just following me around? Exactly.

Somehow the Tories have made themselves the victims here. They aren't.

Thank you Stan.

It's very clear that I am not stalking anybody.

I made a comment here, and was accused of stalking? Without following anyone. It's histronic and a joke.

This is the appropriate place for this dispute.

dobbin tells other people to take their complaints to the moderate, then airs his libelous claims on the board. :huh:

Please, most people can recognize whether someone is following them around constantly. I certainly don't look for all your posts nor am I interested in every topic area you post in.

98% of my posts are on the Federal Politics board. That is only one topic area. So thanks for proving I'm not stalking you.

As stan says, dobbin is a very heavy poster in Federal Politics. It's impossible not to follow him there.

I have a pretty good case for libel here I believe.

When I see you post in the Manitoba provincial thread, are you there because you are interested or because you are just following me around? Exactly.

I would say that I have the right to post where I wish and for my reasons and mine alone.

You don't have a monopoly on any threads that are posted here,including threads you start.

You do not have to reply to anyones comment.........but you do.

Probably for the same reason everyone here comments to another's posts.

We aren't here just to listen to you pitch your views and accept those views especially if we disagree with them.

Everyone has the right to post to anothers comment, that's the point of rebuttal and debating and in having a political forum.

I would suggest that if the game doesn't suit you........ you find another sport,because here we all want to be players and the rules say we are all entitled to play.

And as you know...........the right to play as much, and as often as we wish.

It's something known as Freedom of Expression.

Freedom of expression is a cornerstone of a functioning democracy. Freedom of expression promotes certain societal values, as noted by Professor Emerson in 1963: "Maintenance of a system of free expression is necessary (1) as assuring individual self-fulfillment, (2) as a means of attaining the truth, (3) as a method of securing participation by the members of the society in social, including political, decision-making, and (4) as maintaining the balance between stability and change in society." Our constitutional commitment to free speech is predicated on the belief that a free society cannot function with coercive legal censorship in the hands of persons supporting one ideology who are motivated to use the power of the censor to suppress opposing viewpoints.

I would say that I have the right to post where I wish and for my reasons and mine alone.

You don't have a monopoly on any threads that are posted here,including threads you start.

We aren't here just to listen to you pitch your views and accept those views especially if we disagree with them.

Everyone has the right to post to anothers comment, that's the point of rebuttal and debating and in having a political forum.

I would suggest that if the game doesn't suit you........ you find another sport,because here we all want to be players and the rules say we are all entitled to play.

With every right is a concurrent responsibility.

If you believe you have the right to accuse somebody of "stalking" there is a concurrent responsibility to have some foundation for your accusation.

dobbin has proven himself that his own accusations are false.

He holds others to a standard he doesn't hold him self up to.

It's quite sad and transparent.

He can't argue the points so makes false accusation after false accusation. Then he uses despicable language to describe our Prime Minster's treatment of the families of deceased soldiers.

Poor fellow. I feel quite sorry for him really. The frustration he must be feeling at the moment must be driving him to such behaviour. Guess it's tough for some people to come to terms with the fact that Canada doesn't have a Natural Governing Party. :lol:

I have no problem where you post. Be free with your freedom of expression. However, my suspicion of you posting in a Manitoba thread is that you have no interest in Manitoba. It leaves me to conclude that your only reason is something else.

This is the appropriate place for this dispute.
The histronic cries of stalking are what is really scary.
Got you blocked now so have fun stalking somebody else for the next couple days.
I thought Greg already spoke to you about your stalking me...
Same old when you start with the stalking tomorrow.
WDW attacked me over it because his obsession with me is just strange and creepy.
He holds others to a standard he doesn't hold him self up to.