Dump Dion Plot Uncovered ..

oh Oh http://bourque.com/ if this is true, there sure won't be a spring election. There wouldn't be anyway, but the media just likes to fan the flames.

Gumdrops: Dump Dion Plot Uncovered ... Latest Poll #'s ... & NHL Habs For Sale ?

The Dump Dion forces have finally shown their hand. In this latest salvo in the Liberal Party feud, bedrock Liberal strategist Ray Heard has unleashed a scathing missive against sundry targets, both within the Liberal party and in political media circles. In his email, a copy of which was obtained by Bourque, Mr. Heard says he speaks "for many other Liberals who are already in

If any Lib had the electorate, and by extension, there own survival in politics in mind, they would dump Dion before any election has a chance of getting announced.

CTV's Duffy, got an e-mail from someone who knew someone in the Harper cabinet and they said something about pulling the troops out of the Cons war room. I don't believe there will be one for the follwing reasons. Jason Kenny own riding very angry at him about the Interest Income, Dion says, he'll restate it back, the Green party going after McKay, Harper can't lose him, I think also read Emerson won't be running again and the chances of Rae and Kenndey being part of the Liberal party. The fact that the Altantic provinces beef with Harper. This is not a good time for an election for Harper or any one the parties.

CTV's Duffy, got an e-mail from someone who knew someone in the Harper cabinet and they said something about pulling the troops out of the Cons war room. I don't believe there will be one for the follwing reasons. Jason Kenny own riding very angry at him about the Interest Income, Dion says, he'll restate it back, the Green party going after McKay, Harper can't lose him, I think also read Emerson won't be running again and the chances of Rae and Kenndey being part of the Liberal party. The fact that the Altantic provinces beef with Harper. This is not a good time for an election for Harper or any one the parties.

Has Dion really said that he'll restate income trusts issue?

I don't believe there will be one for the follwing reasons. Jason Kenny own riding very angry at him about the Interest Income,

The protesters at the Kenney town hall were not just Kenney's constituents.

It was an orchestrated media campaign, that coincided with John McCallum appearing at a meeting sponsored by the group the day of the town hall.

A lot of these protests are orchestrated and don't necessarily reflect the feelings of the majority. I know in some ridings they bus people in.

If the rumours are true it isn't likely the Libs will want to force and election, looks like we are saved from an election until the Fall at least.

I don't believe there will be one for the follwing reasons. Jason Kenny own riding very angry at him about the Interest Income,

The protesters at the Kenney town hall were not just Kenney's constituents.

It was an orchestrated media campaign, that coincided with John McCallum appearing at a meeting sponsored by the group the day of the town hall.

A lot of these protests are orchestrated and don't necessarily reflect the feelings of the majority. I know in some ridings they bus people in.

If the rumours are true it isn't likely the Libs will want to force and election, looks like we are saved from an election until the Fall at least.

I have yet to see a protest where the people arranging the protest haven't bused in social rejects for the occasion. The left is an old hand at this and the Liberals have become experts since they lost the government. With Dion and May now in bed together I'm sure you will see plenty more of these "Protests" at local events where the Conservatives are in power. This sort of public relations is expected to work since most people in the East coast still think the cod fisheries will return.