Teachers drop the Holocaust to avoid offending Muslims

ScottSA leave the Muslims alone.

If your so scared of people who have different religious beliefs than you, then I'm sure that you can find a group worthy of defending "western values" against the onslaught of gays, communists, muslims, feminists, and the third world hordes.

http://www.kkk.com/

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your so scared of people who have different religious beliefs than you, then I'm sure that you can find a group worthy of defending "western values" against the onslaught of gays, communists, muslims, feminists, and the third world hordes.

http://www.kkk.com/

Why do you insist on following me around to disrupt threads? Some sort of fag hate love thing you have going?

Why do you insist on following me around to disrupt threads?

Its called political debate. So far you have shown a fear of feminists, gays, Muslims, Hindus, liberals, and leftists. Since you have nothing better to do than degrade anyone that doesn't fit into your narrow viewpoint of the world, I feel the need to counter this view.

Some sort of fag hate love thing you have going?

I'm just telling you to leave the Muslims alone.

Now watch this...

ScottSA leave the gays alone.

Why should he not want to talk about them. They seem to have an cause: antiJewish, antiChristian, and proIslamic rights. Any discussion about it is current, because the issues are current, and will not go away. Right to wear, right to not process transactions, rights to and not to are debatable topics in a pluralistic society, especially when it effects others.

It seems Canadian Blue is one of those who does not like free speech, funny especially in a forum such as this. It is actually against the sprit of the rules, and any actions to disrupt free discourse should be sanctioned. I wonder how many bottles of the Blue does it take to give his thoughts such clarity.

It seems Canadian Blue is one of those who does not like free speech, funny especially in a forum such as this. It is actually against the sprit of the rules, and any actions to disrupt free discourse should be sanctioned. I wonder how many bottles of the Blue does it take to give his thoughts such clarity.

We have laws against hate speech in Canada.

We have laws against hate speech in Canada.

You wouldn't know hate speech if you drank it. Drunks know everything, not.

By LAURA CLARK - More by this author »

Schools are dropping the Holocaust from history lessons to avoid offending Muslim pupils, a Governmentbacked study has revealed.

It found some teachers are reluctant to cover the atrocity for fear of upsetting students whose beliefs include Holocaust denial.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...770&ito=newsnow

This doesn't surpise me one bit. It's only the beginning.

A Department of Education and Skills spokesman said there was scope for schools to make their own decision on what to teach within the national curriculum

But he added: "Teaching of the Holocaust is already compulsory in schools at KS3. It will remain so in the new KS3 curriculum from September 2008.

"As Alan Johnson made clear in January there are certain subjects which will be protected in the new curriculum and that includes the Holocaust

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/6517359.stm

forget the sensationalism- the daily mail is a trashy rag which lives for fear based reporting

A Department of Education and Skills spokesman said there was scope for schools to make their own decision on what to teach within the national curriculum

But he added: "Teaching of the Holocaust is already compulsory in schools at KS3. It will remain so in the new KS3 curriculum from September 2008.

"As Alan Johnson made clear in January there are certain subjects which will be protected in the new curriculum and that includes the Holocaust

forget the sensationalism- the daily mail is a trashy rag which lives for fear based reporting

That doesn't change the fact that certain classes are ignoring the "protection".

By LAURA CLARK - More by this author »

Schools are dropping the Holocaust from history lessons to avoid offending Muslim pupils, a Governmentbacked study has revealed.

It found some teachers are reluctant to cover the atrocity for fear of upsetting students whose beliefs include Holocaust denial.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...770&ito=newsnow

Why is this in US politics?

Why not. Anything involving PC decisions, education, speech, etc. is a topic of interest if a member in good standing of this forum wishes to make it so.

It's just that it is British news.....

Why not. Anything involving PC decisions, education, speech, etc. is a topic of interest if a member in good standing of this forum wishes to make it so.

It's just that it is British news.....

But there's no British news category, and britain is too important to be considered "the rest of the world".

That doesn't change the fact that certain classes are ignoring the "protection".

Nor does it imply that it is a widely based occurrence which it clearly isn't. Dont believe the hype

• 3 weeks later...