Is it racist to hate Muslim extremists?

Liam

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it IS racism to hate Christians --- it is also racism to say, 'while most Christians are not terrorists, most terrorists are Christians'

even tho it's true

I doubt that is the case today.

counting all of the abortion clinic bombings and FBI shootouts in OK or ID and all their attendant support groups, I guess it was at least true before George Bush became the Al Qaeda Recruiters' Poster Boy.

Certainly, the Al Qaeda bandwagon was given a monstrous boost by the illegal invasion of Iraq.

I believe it IS racism to hate Christians --- it is also racism to say, 'while most Christians are not terrorists, most terrorists are Christians'

even tho it's true

I doubt that is the case today.

counting all of the abortion clinic bombings and FBI shootouts in OK or ID and all their attendant support groups, I guess it was at least true before George Bush became the Al Qaeda Recruiters' Poster Boy.

Certainly, the Al Qaeda bandwagon was given a monstrous boost by the illegal invasion of Iraq.

No Woody. No. Not even in the same ballpark. But nice try. Well, not really a nice try, but whatever.

The Muwahhidun are certainly isolationists. They want to have their lands ruled by Islamic law.

But they have little interest in Xtians outside of their own borders. Further, they originated by a group of Arabic Jerry Falwell types and they never even spoke about Xtians --- they were interested in stopping the mystical Sufi movement.

Today, there are fewer of them than there are KKK members but neocons love to paint them large in all of the Buschista propaganda fiction.

oh, the label Wahabi was given them by their critics of that time -- so the name, 'Wahhabist,' shares that common history with the label, 'Yankee'

It is not racist to hate extremists, but it most certainly is racist to include the word Muslim

I is not racist, it is reality. Islamic fundimentalists have declared war on the west for whatever perceived notions they have. My experience is that it is all about power.

The radical muslims want power in their countries, currently for the most part they don't have it. Islamic countries are mostly ruled by weak democracies or kingdoms. The west, led by the United States does business with these governments, even props up these governments in some cases, in order to do business with them. Yes, some of theses governments are not the greatest, I will agree. However, they are a far cry better than the alternative, radical islamic rule. No Canadians would want radical Christians (on any other radicals) ruling Canada. What we have is not perfect, but is far better than a Theocracy.

Radical muslims are far more dangerous to other muslims than to us, however, they do pose a very real danger, and anybody who cannot see that needs a reality check. They have said on numerous occassions, convert or die!! Go check out the website of the muslim brotherhood. It does not matter where you stand politically here in Canada, if you are not one of them, you must convert, or die.

We need to stand up to these radicals, show some collective backbone. Not all muslims are terrorist, but most terrorist these days are muslim. It is a choice these radicals have made. I would prefer they just went away, but my wishful thinking will not rid the world of radical islam.

We need to be strong, not everything has to be PC. There are some ugly truths in this world, and we need people to say and do the unpleasant things that must be said and done. It is called resolve!!!

Political Correctness.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical,

liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,

which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a

turd by the clean end."