Banker/Wall Street Governance

Here's a link to a 9 part series called : The Secret Rulers of the World - The Bilderberg Group

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lgylJc_AQ60

And just a little reminder, 50% isn't a conspiracy.

Our numbers grow while yours decline.

People switch sides on this all the time, but only from your side to ours.

People with the truth never go back.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PolyNewbie,

I think all of us are in full agreement with you on the general principle that banks "create" money by lending out many times what they have in their cash reserves. I don't think we need to keep going over that, because I don't think there's any disagreement on that issue.

I think the source of the disagreement between yourself and everybody else is some of the conclusions you've drawn. I will try and list some of these points of contention so that we can talk about them, instead of rehashing the same stuff over and over.

My recollection of the major disagreements:

I think people disagree that there's some sort of conspiracy to keep the mechanics of banking secret. The principle that banks lend far more than they have in hard reserve is not a secret at all, and is covered in textbooks and explained on government and bank websites. People disagree with the premise that these facts are hidden and that the only way to learn about them is to read books by goofballs like Fred Griffin.

People disagree with the premise that the ability to "create money" through lending gives the banks free rein to do so indiscriminately. People contend that continuing to decrease their loans to reserves ratio carries costs and risks and that there's a balance-point after which issuing more loans becomes a poor business decision.

People disagree with your theories about how public debt is financed.

People are skeptical about the quotations from historical figures. Depending on the context, statements to the effect that "the banks rule the world" are more likely an acknowledgement of the realities of financing government programs than an admission of the existance of a secret conspiracy that controls governments.

People are skeptical about the whole "wake up or die" premise stated in the thread title.

-k

kimmy:People are skeptical about the quotations from historical figures. Depending on the context, statements to the effect that "the banks rule the world" are more likely an acknowledgement of the realities of financing government programs than an admission of the existance of a secret conspiracy that controls governments.

First of all most people dissagree with me when I explain that bankers create money from nothing. The reserve requirements are 300:1 - irrelevant unless you are in a rapidly growing economy.

As far as the admission of secret societies go, I think a number of people have admitted or credibly shown their existence. There is actually a "Pinky and Brain" world domination / mass genocide scheme being played out by the oligarchy of the world. Its possible because the banks have such a leverage on our economy.

We know that this "Pinky & Brain" style world takeover is in fact happening because they admit it on mainstream and in mainstream books. Its a subtle thing but a lot of people miss it.

Here are some quotes (this conspiracy has been going on since 1913).

"David Rockefeller is the most conspicuous representative today of the ruling class, a multinational fraternity of men who shape the global economy and manage the flow of its capital. Rockefeller was born to it, and he has made the most of it. But what some critics see as a vast international conspiracy, he considers a circumstance of life and justanother day's work... In the world of David Rockefeller it's hard to tell where business ends and politics begins" . Bill Moyers

"We know in the not too distant future, a half dozen corporations are going to control the media.

We took this step (merger) to ensure we were one of them"--Time Warner spokesperson.

"We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether

World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent." -- Statement made before the

United States Senate on Feb. 7, 1950 by James Paul Warburg ("Angel" to and active in the

United World Federalists), son of Paul Moritz Warburg, nephew of Felix Warburg and of Jacob

Schiff, both of Kuhn, Loeb & Co. which poured millions into the Russian Revolution through

James' brother Max, banker to the German government - See the Siss?on Report

"All of us will ultimately be judged on the effort we have contributed to building a NEW WORLD ORDER."--Robert Kennedy, former U.S. Attorney-General, 1967.

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise their power from behind the

scenes."-- Justice Felix Frankfurter, U.S. Supreme Court.

"I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insideous forces working from within." -- General Douglas MacArthur

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson."-- U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt in a letter written Nov. 21, 1933 to Colonel E. Mandell House.

"The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls

its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation."-- Mayor (1918-1925) John F. Hylan of New York.

"Fundamental Bible-believing people do not have the right to indoctrinate their children in their

religious beliefs because we, the state, are preparing them for the year 2000, when America will be

part of a one-world global society and their children will not fit in." --Nebraska State Senator Peter Hoagland, speaking on radio in 1983.

"When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical

Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of freedom to Americans..." "And so alot of people say there's

too much personal freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it.

That's what we did in the announcement I made last weekend on the Housing Projects, about how

we're going to have weapon sweeps and more things like that to try to make the people feel safer

in their communities"--President Bill Clinton 3-22-94, MTV's "Enough is Enough"

Lots more NWO Quotes

Its easy to say "these must be taken out of context" - that is until you read them.

Ah, Poly must be referring to the lovely FEMA camps that are housing entire families as prisoners as we speak.

Oh Poly, you're so crazy.

Everyone knows that those don't really exist.

All the evidence we've seen, we've surely misinterpreted to fit our cause.

lol.

Jenna and Polynewbie when should we start hunting these people down once people learn the "truth", and how many should we kill and how far should it extend? Would we do this through McCarthy style hearing's, or would the mob hunt down the people and kill them in a public square?

http://www.answers.com/topic/new-world-order-conspiracy

Supporters of this theory can say to a certain degree who is part of it. Nobody can determine who isn't part of the NWO. Most prominent families such as the Rothschild Family, Rockefeller Family, Morgans, Kissingers, Schroders, and DuPonts, as well as European monarchs, are said to be important members. The theory claims that virtually all important persons of the international world of banking, commerce, arts, entertainment, and mass media are involved.
Ah, Poly must be referring to the lovely FEMA camps that are housing entire families as prisoners as we speak.

What camp's do you have any proof to back that up. Don't give that youtube video because it's stupid beyond belief, what kind of a military installation has absolutely no actual MILITARY PERSONAL guarding it.

Oh Poly, you're so crazy.

Everyone knows that those don't really exist.

All the evidence we've seen, we've surely misinterpreted to fit our cause.

lol.

Until you have proof you can't keep on spouting this BS off.

CanadianBlue:What camp's do you have any proof to back that up. Don't give that youtube video because it's stupid beyond belief, what kind of a military installation has absolutely no actual MILITARY PERSONAL guarding it.

The kind with bricked in windows, guard towers and black helicopters flying above but with no occupants.

CanadianBlue:Until you have proof you can't keep on spouting this BS off.

I've given you stacks of proof showing 911 was an inside job. 911 was an inside job and it means gov is up to something.

Mainstream news has reported to detention camps.

The kind with bricked in windows, guard towers and black helicopters flying above but with no occupants.

Black helicopters eh, isn't that a Mel Gibson movie, did you just watch Conspiracy Theory over and over again.

Honestly what kind of shitty ass security is that, when the government won't even take precaution's against vandalism or trespassing.

I've given you stacks of proof showing 911 was an inside job. 911 was an inside job and it means gov is up to something.

Mainstream news has reported to detention camps.

About Gitmo, everyone know's about Gitmo and it's not a secret.

If you want to find a choir to preach too, I found a website with people who think 9/11 was an inside job as well by a large majority.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread...ead-297290.html

Riverwind:Fractional reserve banking lets banks lend out a percentage of their deposits. For example, if the reserve requirement is 10% the a bank with total deposits of $1000 can lend out, at most, $900. Banks cannot lend more than their total deposits.
Where did you learn about banking ? Is there any reason why someone should not believe that you are just pulling this out of your a$$ ?
This information is available from a number of sources. Here is a one that explains in detail. Note that this information is from a pamphet published by the federal reserve bank which makes it a more credible source than anything you provided.

Banks can increase the money supply because money they lend may be re-deposited into the bank which allows them to lend more. This is why you think that banks can create money because an initial deposit of $1000 can expand to as much as $10000 if the banks maintain 10% of their deposits as reserves. The link I provided shows exactly how this happens. Note that no bank ever loans more money than it has in deposits - this is a fact.

This explanation is also the most rational explanation - banks would be much more profitable than there are now if they really could create money for free. They also would never go bankrupt. These observations alone demonstrate that your ideas on banking are improbable. These additional observations provide further evidence that this explanation is indeed the correct explanation.

This is also the explaination provided by Geoffry - someone who spent years studying the topic in university.

The bottom line is you can rant as much as you want about the books you read and the rockefellers, however, your rants mean nothing unless you can come up with a coherent counter argument - something that you seem to be incapable of.

This is why you think that banks can create money because an initial deposit of $1000 can expand to as much as $10000 of the banks maintain 10% of their deposits as reserves.

There are no reserve limits in Canada, but your absolutely bang on.

The formula for Newb's reference is:

[ deposits ] [ 1 / reserve ratio expressed as a decimal ] = [ total expansion of money supply ]

Now he can calcuate how much money is created... not out of no where, but by the reloaning of hard cash.

This link I provided shows exactly how this happens. Note that no bank ever loans more money than it has in deposits - this is a fact.

I know what your saying here, RW, but to make the statement more bulletproof...

A bank can't lend more cash than it has on hand, but it will have lent more cash than it has.

I'm not going to give you a widget for anything less than hard currency. When you borrow to buy said widget, your getting cash. The deposit of the cash is reloaned and the money supply grows, but hard currency is fixed at whatever the BoC prints minus what is taken out of circulation or destroyed.

Keep talking out of your a$$es or do some research. Neither of you know anything about banking, neither of you have read a book on it and you certainly haven't taken a course on the Federal Reserve.

If banks don't create money, where do you suppose it comes from ? How does money get created ?

geoffery:This is why you think that banks can create money because an initial deposit of $1000 can expand to as much as $10000 of the banks maintain 10% of their deposits as reserves.

Thats just stupid - especially when a student of finance says it. The education system is crap. You should know better.

"banking was conceived in inequality and was born in sin. The Bankers own the earth..If you wish to remain slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create deposits"

-Sir Josiah Stamp

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." -James Madison

"The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity." -Abraham Lincoln

If the banks don't create money then what are these guys talking about ? Do you think that they are just a bunch of idiots ?

Guess which countries do not yet have their system dominated by the small group of private bank owners in the world:

Iran, Cuba, Sudan, North Korea, Libya

-Catharine Austin Fitts (Rense radio)

If you wanted to learn about banking you could listen to her on Rense. Look at her bio hereCatharine Austin Fitts

You can learn a lot about banking by listening to this interview on Rense, but its not free - its $10.00 per month. Much better than Fox, CNN, CBC, CBS, ABC, etc. You would never hear this on mainstream TV.

If banks don't create money, where do you suppose it comes from ? How does money get created ?
Only the central bank (i.e. the Bank of Canada) has the power to create money from nothing. Banks can expand the money supply by re-loaning money that deposited into the bank after it has been loaned. However, even if they can re-loan money their total loans outstanding cannot exceed their total deposits.
If the banks don't create money then what are these guys talking about ? Do you think that they are just a bunch of idiots ?
None of those quotes explain anything about how the financial system works - they are just rants about banks and provide nothing to support your views.

The link I gave you you shows exactly how it works and why some people will oversimply the process and claim that banks can create money from nothing. Any rational person that looks at that link will understand my point. If you continue to refuse to acknowledge the evidence that is front of you then the only possible conslusions is that you are not rational.

No. Private banks create money. Ask your economics professor.
My economic professors might say that banks created money but when I ask how they would give me the explaination I provided. They would not tell me that private banks create money from nothing.

Riverwind:My economic professors might say that banks created money but when I ask how they would give me the explaination I provided. They would not tell me that private banks create money from nothing.

Why don't you ask one ? You never provided a link that explains that only BOC creates money because there is no link like that because its wrong.

How is it that you know anything about money and banking ? What books have you read on the topic ? Why do you insist on filling my threads with garbage that comes out of your own imagination ?

The quotes show that banks create money. I don't know how you can be both so stupid and so arrogant at the same time.

Kimmy straighten him out on this, same as geoffrey and the others. These are stupid conversations.

CanadianBlue:but hard currency is fixed at whatever the BoC prints minus what is taken out of circulation or destroyed.

No. Private banks create money. Ask your economics professor.

I create money too. My house has doubled in value in 2 years. i will sell it in the spring. Where did that money come from???

And I'm not even a Rockefeller!