Let's deal with real threats

JerrySeinfeld

I did not comment on either. I merely commented on how you are about the last person on these boards who should be chiding others for not facing reality.

" Global jihad " is perhaps not hypothetical, but it is a visciously perpetrated half-truth, at -best-.

" Global warming " is not hypothetical. The globe does warm, but the -exact- outcome may be somewhat hypothetical.

I have more I could say, but I don't really see the point of getting further into this issue with you.

" Global jihad " is perhaps not hypothetical, but it is a visciously perpetrated half-truth, at -best-.

ummm..ya ok. that's why guys named "Mohammed" keep self detonating all over the world and almost every viiolent conflict you can name involves Islam in some form.

Not to mention cartoon-jihad, Salmon Rushdie Fatwa, Threats against the Pope, Nuns shot in the back by jihadists, Chechnya, Afghanistan, Madrid Bombings, London Tube bombings, Canadian arrests.....

Maybe it's YOU who can't face reality ;):lol:

" Global warming " is not hypothetical. The globe does warm, but the -exact- outcome may be somewhat hypothetical.

Exactly, which is why I question the kind of glasses lefties are wearing in setting priorities of the hypothetical over the real threat.

If you thought making fundamentalist Muslims like us was hard, you haven't seen how hard it is change global climate back to the way it was once you screwed it up beyond all possible recognition.

One is a temporary threat, the other is a problem FOREVER.

Yea ok - if you say so ;)

Last I checked hurricane season just ended - and not a single hurricane hit the USA.

The planet seems pretty darned recognizable to me. It's been a freezing, snowy winter here in BC!!! SO MUCH FOR GLOBAL WARMING :)

"Time is running out for the climate" - Chris Rose of Greenpeace, 1997

"Time running out for action on global warming Greenpeace claims" - Irish Times, 1994

"Time is running out" - scientist Henry Kendall, speaking on behalf of Greenpeace, 1992.

Gee, time's been running out for the past 15 years, yet all we've see is that since 1998 the earth has actually slightly cooled down!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa :lol::lol::lol:

Now, my sweet little good-intentioned friends on the left: I know how much you hate good news, but lets deal with some REALITY here....lol

Last I checked hurricane season just ended - and not a single hurricane hit the USA.
Despite the doom and gloom predictions from the lefties.

(cue scary music)

Threat of Major Hurricane Strike Grows for Northeast

(cue even scarier music)

One in Six Americans Could be Directly Impacted by 2006 Hurricane Season

And when it's all said and done...

Hurricane Predictions Off Track As Tranquil Season Wafts Away

More disappointing then Fitzmas! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Can someone tell me why lefties are so hot for "threats" of global warming that hypothetically might happen some day in the distant future.

Yet, they seem utterly unconcerned with the current REAL jihad that happens everyday around us?

Is everything for a lefty just a hypothetical dreamworld?

Will they EVER face reality?

I could not agree more. Just as in the 1930's the world concentrated on BS while Hitler geared up, no one is focusing on tthe 9th Century hordes that want us dead. Instead, they prattle about Israel and Bush causing the problems the West has been battling since the Crusade, Vienna and Lourdes (I think, in France).

The idea that attacks such as September 11 represent a large cancer on the world is not an appealing one, and people would rather deal with the frivolous flotsam and jetsum issues.

Despite the doom and gloom predictions from the lefties.

Jerry would agree with you but his power is still off after incredible storms in B.C.

The unnamed Hurricane of 1938 did lots of damage. So did the Blizzard of 1888 in NYC.