Islamophobia

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

The idea that Sharia law is coming to Canada is hysterical fear-mongering.  Keeping this narrative going encourages discrimination on the basis of religion, which is really the most anti-Western thing there is.  

Islam's goal is to spread (by violence if needed) until religion is all for Allah.

https://quran.com/9/29

Should the West tolerate Islam's intolerance?

Remember, Islam was created to be AGAINST the West...to destroy it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ?Impact said:

False premise. Yes if you are a loyal adherent to the mass brainwashing of people like Ezra Levant than you swallow that swill but the reasoned masses do not.

I notice that your Islamophobic petition is not about protecting the single rule of law in Canada, but about attacking Islam.

How is it an attack when that is the current problem with the ALT-LEFT ... I just guess you are from the opposite side of the spectrum of the ALT-LEFT. Well, rest your little head the motion has validity within 72 hours and within 4 months hopefully will have 100,000 vote or perhaps a million, either way, Sharia Law will NEVER be allowed in Canada.

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

The idea that Sharia law is coming to Canada is hysterical fear-mongering.  Keeping this narrative going encourages discrimination on the basis of religion, which is really the most anti-Western thing there is.  

I think it's utterly inevitable at some point.  The effort, at least.  The response will say whether or not it is established.

8 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I think it's utterly inevitable at some point.  The effort, at least.  The response will say whether or not it is established.

The end game is Islam ruling over ALL. Let's not be coy. It's in the Quran.

• Like 2

It is truly not possible to discriminate against religion when one has the freedom of CHOICE in their religion.... Today you can believe in Islam, tomorrow you can believe in flying unicorns with the head of Justin Trudeau who tells you fairy-tales of Islam land...

43 minutes ago, seraphim said:

How is it an attack when that is the current problem with the ALT-LEFT ... I just guess you are from the opposite side of the spectrum of the ALT-LEFT. Well, rest your little head the motion has validity within 72 hours and within 4 months hopefully will have 100,000 vote or perhaps a million, either way, Sharia Law will NEVER be allowed in Canada.

What does that nonsense have to do with what I said? Your Islamophobic petition may attract a lot of signatures, but that is not a problem with Islam it is a problem of non-thinking Islamophobes.

If you had a petition to remove the supremacy of God from the constitution then you would get intelligent signatures instead.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ?Impact said:

If you had a petition to remove the supremacy of God from the constitution then you would get intelligent signatures instead.

Agreed, but Canada was founded hand-in-hand with Catholic and Christian values. Muslims make up 3% of the population and their political ideology is so far from the majority it will never happen, especially when we bury one person a year due to honor killings.

7 minutes ago, seraphim said:

Agreed, but Canada was founded hand-in-hand with Catholic and Christian values. Muslims make up 3% of the population and their political ideology is so far from the majority it will never happen, especially when we bury one person a year due to honor killings.

We bury 60-70 persons/year in domestic homicide, and 3% of 60 is 1.8. It seems that those old Catholics and Christians are doing worse than Muslims.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

We bury 60-70 persons/year in domestic homicide, and 3% of 60 is 1.8. It seems that those old Catholics and Christians are doing worse than Muslims.

Islam is Peace, after-all.

Should "Islamophobia" be punishable in a court of law?

7 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Maybe some of them are Atheists.  Or Buddhists.  Or Rastafarians.

Edited by bcsapper

14 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

The statistics on stats Canada clearly indicate, sadly, aboriginal's primarily killing aboriginals due to poverty conditions and learned helplessness due to being under colonial rule. Now if the Queen would give the land back to the people everyone would be rich and fine.

12 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Should "Islamophobia" be punishable in a court of law?

No, a court of scorn.

12 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Maybe some of them are Atheists.  Or Buddhists.  Or Rastafarians.

No, the good Christians keep telling us that we are a Christian nation.

6 minutes ago, seraphim said:

The statistics on stats Canada clearly indicate, sadly, aboriginal's primarily killing aboriginals

Yes, there is a 2-3 time greater rate of domestic violence among aboriginals than non. Remember that aboriginal population of Canada is under 5%, and it is also younger which is another big indicator of domestic violence. That still leaves a lot of good Christians killing good Christians.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Remember that aboriginal population of Canada is under 5%, and it is also younger which is another big indicator of domestic violence. That still leaves a lot of good Christians killing good Christians.

This is false... metis/Metis people are aboriginal and there is a large portion of Canadians that identify as Aboriginal. Combined they make up almost 50% of the entire population, the Candian Government knows this to be a fact. The Government does not want the Aboriginal populations to group together because they could defeat shitty Bills and LAWS within a week. Then there are new-comers that enter into the country and try to combine their issues with the issues for First Nation peoples not realizing that they are a MASSIVE group once they being to understand that they are the largest group in Canada.

So I have to thank you for continuing to confuse Aboriginal people in Canada because the taxes I pay will not be able to sustain new-comers and Aboriginal people.

3 minutes ago, seraphim said:

This is false... metis/Metis people are aboriginal and there is a large portion of Canadians that identify as Aboriginal. Combined they make up almost 50% of the entire population, the Candian Government knows this to be a fact. The Government does not want the Aboriginal populations to group together because they could defeat shitty Bills and LAWS within a week. Then there are new-comers that enter into the country and try to combine their issues with the issues for First Nation peoples not realizing that they are a MASSIVE group once they being to understand that they are the largest group in Canada.

So I have to thank you for continuing to confuse Aboriginal people in Canada because the taxes I pay will not be able to sustain new-comers and Aboriginal people.

Many Canadians are somewhat 'aboriginal'. Just not aboriginal enough for those using Injuns as political pawns...

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

So those who show lack of respect for Islam should be scorned?

Islamophobia is not about lack of respect for Islam.

4 minutes ago, seraphim said:

This is false... metis/Metis people are aboriginal and there is a large portion of Canadians that identify as Aboriginal. Combined they make up almost 50% of the entire population, the Candian Government knows this to be a fact.

add to that the 38% immigrant population, and us old stock are only 12%?

• Like 1

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Many Canadians are somewhat 'aboriginal'. Just not aboriginal enough for those using Injuns as political pawns...

False, It is a scientific fact that by the year 2020 (three years away) that there will be NO TRUE FIRST NATION people remaining, they have all mixed for about 500 years / breeding.

Those that were rejected and dejected stayed within their own communities and refined the blood "Quantum" you are referring to, DNA testing proves it over and over again. In the USA you must be 12% Aboriginal in order to claim Treaty rights, in Canada it will boil down to DNA testing and genealogy histories within a decade. They are already applying it to some degree.

3 minutes ago, seraphim said:

False, It is a scientific fact that by the year 2020 (three years away) that there will be NO TRUE FIRST NATION people remaining, they have all mixed for about 500 years / breeding.

Those that were rejected and dejected stayed within their own communities and refined the blood "Quantum" you are referring to, DNA testing proves it over and over again. In the USA you must be 12% Aboriginal in order to claim Treaty rights, in Canada it will boil down to DNA testing and genealogy histories within a decade. They are already applying it to some degree.

False?

I assure you that many Canadians...especially out West (real Canadians...not imports) have some Native heritage. "White women" were a rarity....or non-existent.

As the old joke goes: Do you have a little Native in you? Would you like some??

• Like 1

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

False?

I assure you that many Canadians...especially out West (real Canadians...not imports) have some Native heritage. "White women" were a rarity....or non-existent.

As the old joke goes: Do you have a little Native in you? Would you like some??

hahaha! Just wait.... First nations are waking up to this stupid fascist manipulation of Islamists and the Government, and when they do they will be one Nation again and will not take this crap from the Alt-Right extremists and they will rise up and reclaim their lands, I will be retired on a little island (not in the Pacific) away from all of the BS, just a little longer.

6 minutes ago, seraphim said:

hahaha! Just wait.... First nations are waking up to this stupid fascist manipulation of Islamists and the Government, and when they do they will be one Nation again and will not take this crap from the Alt-Right extremists and they will rise up and reclaim their lands, I will be retired on a little island (not in the Pacific) away from all of the BS, just a little longer.

I am one such part-Native. You can't pick your family.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

I am one such part-Native. You can't pick your family.

Nothing wrong with being who you are... the only thing wrong is people that use other people for the own gain.