Partisan Trolling

Greg

I think it is great that a university operates the site, but which university...

OK you friigin idiot. It is a university somewhere between the BC and Saskatchewan border that has been designed to blend in with the friggin landscape. Does that help you, you friggin idiot?

Higgly...stop it.

We all saw your pitch to be a moderator Cameron. If we are going to get a declared Conservative as a mod, then we need to get a sentient being to balance that out. I volunteer.

You want to tell me to stop anything, then get the admin to make you a mod and tell the rest of us that is had happened so we don't get a Steve Harper style sandbagging.

I'll believe you are impartial when you complain about the bigotry that runs rampant here, Cameron. Four hundred posts doesn't make you any more qualified than anybody else.

OK. Let's hear it. I've seen much worse here. What's your complaint? You too Stan.

Your use of profanity. Disguising words with !@#$%& to get around the filter is juvenile, and offensive. Forget profanity, name calling. idiot, m@orn, bigot, racist. Disrupting threads you do not wish to add to, just break. That is a good start.

And a female yet? :o

"Betsey... Maybe you will be happier somewhere else. May I suggest Hebron?

Please accept my best wishes for your new home in an elevated tinfoil trailer park home. And happy landings"

I think Betsy is female. If this the way you talk to females in general? You are a dense MotherF()ck.

First of all, this is a debate, not a dating club. Male, female, is irrelevant. Try taking gender into account when you are talking to someone like Anne Coulter.

Secondly, I have been invited to move to Lebanon (to shelter missile sites) and Afghanistan (to wear a burqa) on more than one occasion. Why is it that you didn't get upset about that?

Why is it that you didn't get upset about that?

Neither did I see it, nor does it establish the context in which it was said, ie what you said before. You are an islamoapologist. You can not see others points of view. Who did 911, Madrid, London, Cole, African embassy. If you wish to support Moslims, do so, but do not belittle. Further you would not call Ann Coulter a M@ron to her face, she would have you for lunch. Betsy had not said anything to you before you invited her to a trailer park. Man, woman it is just stupid talk on YOUR part.

OK. Let's hear it. I've seen much worse here. What's your complaint? You too Stan.

Just asking.......you seem more hostile than usual... bad hair day... not enough sleep.... or was last night just another Saturday night . :(

You could apologies for the behavoiur. :)

That kind of personal attack/banter is not appreciated by others on this forum. Please try to avoid such personal attacks on other posters. thx.

Just asking.......you seem more hostile than usual... bad hair day... not enough sleep.... or was last night just another Saturday night . :(

You could apologies for the behavoiur. :)

That kind of personal attack/banter is not appreciated by others on this forum. Please try to avoid such personal attacks on other posters. thx.

Applying for the job as moderator? Sorry, you don't qualify.

Clean up your own act. :)

We all saw your pitch to be a moderator Cameron. If we are going to get a declared Conservative as a mod, then we need to get a sentient being to balance that out. I volunteer.

Cameron had a moderator position at another website I used to frequent.

There too he was a declared Conservative.

This did not prevent him from moderating fairly.

He quite often took lumps at the hands of myself and others, and when he was shot down, he responded cheerfully and logically.

In fact, I only recall him ever using his MOD powers once, and did so by simply editing a couple profanities from someone's post, and giving them fair warning not to use such language again.

If GREG considers adding MODS, I think Cameron would be an excellent choice.

As for your declaration about adding a "sentient" MOD, and your volunteering for the position, I would suggest someone who is a bit less inflammatory.

After all, it would be nice to have MODS who actually observe the rules.

You clearly do not.

If GREG considers adding MODS, I think Cameron would be an excellent choice.

I won't vouch for Cameron as a moderator but I'll take PocketRocket's idea.

Greg, would it be possible to give certain posters (eg. Cameron) your private, restricted PM/email address? If these active posters (eg. Cameron) felt a thread or post was out of line, they could notify you directly and their message would not get bogged down among all the other complaints and reports from the rest of us.

You could do this discretely without announcing anything.

You'd have better information and you could focus your efforts. IOW, you could do more here without surrendering any of your authority.