11/9 & middle eastern war, Facts shmacts

I'll lay out what we know(proven facts) about 11/9 and let people decide where they fall.

Bin Laden

-Bin Laden was a CIA operative in the late 70's to mid 80's at the very least. link link

-Bin Laden was in an American hospital in Dubai on July 4th and was visited by top American officials. Also, on September 10th 2001, Bin Laden was rushed to a Hospital in Pakistan as reported by Dan Rather on CBS news. More info can be found here.

CIA - ISI link

-The ISI also openly backs the Taliban

-The CIA has well-established links with the ISI, having trained it in the 1980s

-The ISI was modelled on Savak, the Iranian security agency, and like Savak was trained by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the SDECE, France’s external intelligence service.

Link to this info

The Money man

-Mahmoud Ahmad, the director of the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) at the time, ordered $100,000 to be wired from Dubai to one of hijacker Mohamed Atta's two bank accounts in Florida. This has been confirmed by Indian intelligence and the FBI.

-Mahmoud Ahmad(Director ISI) was having breakfast with Congressman Porter Gross and Senator Bob Graham in Washington when the twin towers were attacked.

-Goss spent as many as 10 years working on numerous CIA clandestine operations. He is very close to Vice President Dick Cheney.

-Graham and Goss were co-heads of the joint House-Senate investigation that proclaimed there was "no smoking gun" as far as President George W Bush having any advance knowledge of September 11.

-Mahmoud Ahmad(Director ISI) has met repeatedly with the director of the CIA George Tenet and Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage.

Link to this information and some more info.

11/9

-What really happened to Flight 93? An Associated Press story last August quoting a congressional report said the FBI suspected the plane was crashed on purpose. The FBI has a flight-simulation video of what happened: the video - as well as the black box - remain top secret. And as far as four "indestructible" black boxes are concerned, how come none were found, unlike Mohammed Atta's intact passport lying in the WTC rubble?

-Both towers had 47 steel columns which supported all the structural weight of the building. The official 11/9 commission dismissed these columns as being non-existent.link

-Seismic evidence points to explosions just before the buildings collapse, these seismic spikes were stronger than the actual spike when the building itself started falling.

-FEMA was on site conducting "war games' exercises the day before the attacks.

Link to this information

-The structural steel was taken from the site prematurly.Link

-Officials uncovered a criminal scheme to divert sheet metal beams from the Ground Zero rubble to Long Island and New Jersey.Link

That's pretty much it. Whether you agree with the official 11/9 commission or not, this is some pretty interesting info and I'd like to hear your opinions on it.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion is that you've been reading too much from the black helicopter crowd. It was inevitable that 9/11 would become fodder for conspiracy theorists, but just because there isn't enough info and data on the event to satisfy and quash all imaginations, it doesn't automatically mean there are hidden causes/enemies yet to be discovered.

My opinion is that you've been reading too much from the black helicopter crowd. It was inevitable that 9/11 would become fodder for conspiracy theorists, but just because there isn't enough info and data on the event to satisfy and quash all imaginations, it doesn't automatically mean there are hidden causes/enemies yet to be discovered.

However most articles that I have read that support those conspiracy theories are more consistant with each other. If we look at Bush's Admin before and after 9-11, and then before and after the Iraq invasion, they tell us one thing, and it turns out to be wrong, then they play collateral damage and try to give us another reason. All this time the conspirists are saying the same thing then and now. Holes are constantly shot through Bush and Co's speeches.

Apart from the fact that I haven't posted my opinion yet I guess. I certainly don't agree with all the conspiracy theories out there. But I do think there is a link between the American government and the money man which would mean that the US knew about the impending attacks. Hell, CBS reported on the money man using FBI info, not some "two bit" loonie website. But then again you have to read my original post to know that.

I'll lay out what we know(proven facts) about 11/9 and let people decide where they fall.

Bin Laden

-Bin Laden was a CIA operative in the late 70's to mid 80's at the very least. link link

-Bin Laden was in an American hospital in Dubai on July 4th and was visited by top American officials. Also, on September 10th 2001, Bin Laden was rushed to a Hospital in Pakistan as reported by Dan Rather on CBS news. More info can be found here.

CIA - ISI link

-The CIA has well-established links with the ISI, having trained it in the 1980s

-The ISI was modelled on Savak, the Iranian security agency, and like Savak was trained by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the SDECE, France’s external intelligence service.

Link to this info

The Money man

-Mahmoud Ahmad, the director of the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) at the time, ordered $100,000 to be wired from Dubai to one of hijacker Mohamed Atta's two bank accounts in Florida. This has been confirmed by Indian intelligence and the FBI.

-Mahmoud Ahmad(Director ISI) was having breakfast with Congressman Porter Gross and Senator Bob Graham in Washington when the twin towers were attacked.

-Goss spent as many as 10 years working on numerous CIA clandestine operations. He is very close to Vice President Dick Cheney.

-Graham and Goss were co-heads of the joint House-Senate investigation that proclaimed there was "no smoking gun" as far as President George W Bush having any advance knowledge of September 11.

-Mahmoud Ahmad(Director ISI) has met repeatedly with the director of the CIA George Tenet and Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage.

11/9

-What really happened to Flight 93? An Associated Press story last August quoting a congressional report said the FBI suspected the plane was crashed on purpose. The FBI has a flight-simulation video of what happened: the video - as well as the black box - remain top secret. And as far as four "indestructible" black boxes are concerned, how come none were found, unlike Mohammed Atta's intact passport lying in the WTC rubble?

-Both towers had 47 steel columns which supported all the structural weight of the building. The official 11/9 commission dismissed these columns as being non-existent.link

-Seismic evidence points to explosions just before the buildings collapse, these seismic spikes were stronger than the actual spike when the building itself started falling.

Link to this information

-Officials uncovered a criminal scheme to divert sheet metal beams from the Ground Zero rubble to Long Island and New Jersey.Link

That's pretty much it. Whether you agree with the official 11/9 commission or not, this is some pretty interesting info and I'd like to hear your opinions on it.

hmmmm. thinking....thinking.......ummm - YES! you're right!

George W. Bush, former owner of the Texas Rangers baseball franchise, and Dick Cheney, fomer president & CEO of Halliburton, and their friends hatched a brilliant scheme to blow up the two most recognized american buildings and kill thousands of innocent americans.

Meanwhile the nutjob militant islamists who continue to self-detonate on an almost nightly basis even today are actually the PAWNS in the American scheme to kill innocent jews and americans.

Sounds plausible to me ;)

George W. Bush, former owner of the Texas Rangers baseball franchise, and Dick Cheney, fomer president & CEO of Halliburton, and their friends hatched a brilliant scheme to blow up the two most recognized american buildings and kill thousands of innocent americans.

Meanwhile the nutjob militant islamists who continue to self-detonate on an almost nightly basis even today are actually the PAWNS in the American scheme to kill innocent jews and americans.

umm, thx for actually reading and not jumping to conclusions.sheesh

I never said Bush and co agreed with the attack, I just said they probably knew about it and pointed to why I though that. If you can't read what I posted, don't reply. You can debate my opinion, not the one you think I have.

Bin Laden

CIA - ISI link

Link to this info

The Money man

11/9

Link to this information

Two documentaries I suggest you check out.

The Power of Nightmares - BBC Documentarist Adam Curtis

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0430484/

and

Loose Change 2nd Edition.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5...&q=loose+change

Watch them first in full before you make a comment or desicion on these two articles. Alot you can shrug off yes, but there are some things in there that will make you go hmmm.

Bin Laden

CIA - ISI link

Link to this info

The Money man

11/9

Link to this information

You forgot to mention the Evil Dark Lord (Karl Rove) and the Halliburtonistas--who are controlled by those Evil Zionist Jews! ;)

If you're going to have a conspiracy theory (something Nocrap enjoys), then you might as well go all the way!

Never look for conspiracy when simple incompetence adequately explains the evidence.

My understanding is structural engineers did not expect the buildings to collapse but they failed to anticipate the extreme heat caused by large aircraft with full fuel tanks. The heat of the fire literally melted the metal inside of the heat resistant coating that was designed to protect against fires. Once one floor gave way the lower floors collapsed like a vertical stack of dominoes.

The CIA has a long history of working with the most vile people if they believe that it serves their purpose. So it is no surprise that the CIA would have had some association with bin laden. However, that does not mean they knew about or participated in the plan.

The ISI also openly backs the Taliban

Pakestan is vemenently anti Soviet and was frightened of a pro Soviet India with nukes and an Afganistan occu-ied by Soviets. Hence they sure as hell did support the Taliban.

Then, since the terrorist bombings of Indian parliament and the nuclear showdown with india they have asked for US help in dealing with much more powerful India. The US 'reluctently' agreed. Provided they did two things - allow CIA to oversee the security of their nuclear sites and, they purge the ISI.

Both were accomplished however, the CIA are plainclothed.

No debate of the findings, just flat-out refusal to look at anything that may not agree with the "official story".

You forgot to mention the Evil Dark Lord (Karl Rove) and the Halliburtonistas--who are controlled by those Evil Zionist Jews!

If you're going to have a conspiracy theory (something Nocrap enjoys), then you might as well go all the way!

and

Sounds plausible to me

and from sharkman... who disagrees but is able to refrain from reactionary comments.

No, there isn't enough information being let out to the public.

How indeed, does one single passport (belonging to the bad guy no less) survive when the entire steel structure of the building melted and people's dna has yet to be found?

Surely you must have some questions regarding the official story.

Bin Laden

snipped for brevity.....,

You forgot to mention the Evil Dark Lord (Karl Rove) and the Halliburtonistas--who are controlled by those Evil Zionist Jews! ;)

Yup, I guess the people who buy into this stuff also think that Bush and co. blew up the levees in order to kill black people.... oh yea....tin foil hat time.

See, another one...No debate of the findings, just flat-out refusal to look at anything that may not agree with the "official story".

Yup, I guess the people who buy into this stuff also think that Bush and co. blew up the levees in order to kill black people.... oh yea....tin foil hat time.

Anyone who would like to question the official "story" is automatically told "put on yer tinfoil hat". :blink:

So, tell me how exactly one passport made it through while the dna of some people in the towers has not yet been found? What happened to the plane that hit the pentagon? Did it disintegrate while leaving the lawn infront of the pentagon untouched?

Come on people, wake up. Ask questions! Demand answers!

Drea

Gee, who's side are you on anyways???

Didn't see *insert being facetious icon here* or *winking icon* or *nothing to indicate scriblett does not agree with the "official story"*

But I got you to ask a question!

Whaddya know! You DO have an inquisitive mind!! Congratulations!

Those who accept the official "version" of the "story" are blinded by their patriotism to GW Bush's America (not the real America, that's all gone now folks -- sadly, never to return).

No, Bush didn't do it himself, he allowed it to happen.

Folks, there's much more going on here than any of us (even us tin-foil-hatters) know.

Drea

You wrote- " Those who accept the official "version" of the "story" are blinded by there patriotism to GW Bush's America ( not the real America, that's all gone now folks-- sadly never to return)."

Of course I accept the 'official version'. I live in north America and contrary to what you believe I have faith in the U.S. no matter who leads the country and personally I like G.W. Bush...you don't think he makes all decissions in a singular manner or fashion do you? Or is it you simply dislike the Republicans?

You didn't answer my question...who's side are you on??

Asking questions is a good thing as long as you intend to stop when you get a reasonable answer.

So, tell me how exactly one passport made it through while the dna of some people in the towers has not yet been found? What happened to the plane that hit the pentagon? Did it disintegrate while leaving the lawn infront of the pentagon untouched?

Come on people, wake up. Ask questions! Demand answers!

This is an example of the craziness we're dealing with.

When you're dealing with disasters of this scale, there's a huge variability in the damage done. Some things are unscathed and others are completely destroyed.

It seems that the plane in question did hit the pentagon and disintegrated. What are the other options ? That there was no plane ? That all of the people on board never existed, or were otherwise abducted ?

Look at these conspiracy theories from the top down: no one would approve a '9/11' conspiracy because the risks are too great, and the outcomes completely unforseeable.

How , why and most importantly WHEN it came down.

Didn't it come down later on the day of the attacks ?

Yes it did. It was reported to have fallen at 5:20 PM. I can 100% vouche for this, I was watching this live at a friends place that day. We heard another building was going to fall and looked at each other in confusion. Another one? Was it hit?

For the skeptics :) This may not provide definate proof, but it will give you something to think about.

NOW I want to leave out The Pentagon and Pensylvania. I want to focus on 1 and 2 being hit and pay attention to the debris field in relation to #7.

My key points that bug the hell out of me. I shall refer to official story timeline here.

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/11/chronology.attack/

-------

1 - WTC 1 was hit at 8:45 AM, collapsed at 10:28 AM (North Tower)

Total time from hit to collapse 1h 42mins.

2 - WTC 2 was hit at 9:03 AM collapsed at 10:05 AM (South Tower)

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/0112/Eagar/fig1.gif

Total time from hit to collapse 1h 2 minutes.

3 - WTC 7 was hit buy falling debris from possibly both towers.

Fires discoverd at 4:00 PM (approximate) Collapsed at 5:20 PM.

------

Now WTC2, how big is that fireball? How much fuel was burned off in that? Look at the angle of which the plane hit. Look at the exoskeleton of the building and the core of the building. The exoskeleton of the building was made up of staggard steel frames bolted together.

Elevator core

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/wtc/innovation2.html

You can clearly see on the outside of WTC 1 and 2, there are dark rings around the floors in which points out the elevator meeting points. Also note that there were solid floors (speculation by me untill I find proof) under each elevator section. Not like if an elevator fell (cable and emergency systems failing, the elevator would NOT crash to the bottom of the tower. They had the elevator shafts stacked. Hermedicly sealed. So the fireball from the top went straight down taking out 2 hard floors before hitting the bottom. Compared to that fireball outside how much of the fireball managed to travel down the entire elevator shaft and cause damage to the inside of the lobby on the first floor?

Exoskeleton

http://www.boulder.nist.gov/div853/Program...es/image017.jpg

Exoskeleton with core

http://www.wtc7.net/store/books/wakingup/s...2/site1099c.jpg

Even something I was noticing last night is the difference HUGE difference in which 1,2 compared to the way 7 went down. This, pay attention too : 1,2 Exploded and peeled like a banana all the way down (were is that main core?) debris all over the place and conctrete pulverized to dust. You can hear Julliani saying 'the concrete was pulverized into fine dust that was all over lower Manhattan" (this can be seen in a documentary 9/11 Revisited, find it on google videos) And why was there still a hot core under the rubble 2 months afterwards? 7 came straight down. Straight down.

WTC 7 was hit buy falling debris from possibly both towers.

Fires discoverd at 4:00 PM (approximate) Collapsed at 5:20 PM.

They were reported as small fires.

Mardid Spain 2005 - Windsor Tower.

Want so see what a real kick ass fire does to a skyscraper? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windsor_Tower 32 storey building caught fire on the lower floors, consumed the building, burned for some say a minimum 16 hours. The Windsor Tower did not fall. They had to take it down. WTC 5 and 6 had to be taken down, for them not being safe when 1 and 2 fell on them. After the fact of everything else happening.

OH and you know where was a fire in 1975 in WTC http://www.total911.info/750215nytimeswtc.jpg

Read the article, only after this 6 storey fire burned for more than 6 hours according to some reports.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/Pictures/Apr05/100405WTC.jpg Only after this fire did the Fire Chief of NYC decided that the WTC needed a fire sprinkler system. It seems that 5 million dollars was spent to bring the building up to code.

Here is the aftermath of the World Trade Center complex.

http://ftp.die.net/mirror/wtc/satellite_aftermath.jpg

I should not have to point out where 1,2,5,6 and 7 are. Why are the two buildings beside 7 not sitting in a neat little pile on the ground? Why did 5 and 6 not fall to the ground due to debris clearly hammering those two buildings.

Anyone else find that from time to impact to collapse was under 2 hours odd? When the same buiding had a fire covering 6 floors THEN needed a fire suppression system? OK I spent more time on 1 and 2 than needed, but it helps.

I am sure this will all get debunked. I welcome this. I would love to be proved wrong. This really should go in my 9/11 thread too. But I am going to add more to it. This was the best I could do in an hour.