Trump Threatens to Shut Down Pandemic Preparedness Office Launched by Biden

15 hours ago, robosmith said:

I gave your post enough thoughtful consideration to search your cited link looking for EXPERT corroboration and didn't find ANY.

And I posted data and a graph to show you that your trickle response was IN ERROR.

MAYBE you can explain the difference that ^this response made to the LACK of expert corroboration of overuse of ventilators causing deaths.

My mom was on a ventilator for 6 months and didn't die until she CHOSE to remove it.

You posted warped lies Tweenkie-poo and that's the bottom line.!

My sympathies on losing your mother. Perhaps if they'd tried the  medications that Brandon's crew of murderers banned, she'd have made it.

Your time is over, Squeaky.

15 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You posted warped lies Tweenkie-poo and that's the bottom line.!

^THIS is the warped LIES.

My sympathies on losing your mother. Perhaps if they'd tried the  medications that Brandon's crew of murderers banned, she'd have made it.

My mother died from complications caused by a STROKE, and neither the CDC nor Biden had anything to do with "medications" that might have saved her.

IOW, YOU'RE the LYING SACK of SHIT.

Your time is over, Squeaky.

Unlike your obesity and pending diabesity, I am in great shape even though I am several years older than you.

I recently lost 40lbs and am near the weight I was at in HIGH SCHOOL. You need to stop driving the golf cart LIKE TRUMP.

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

^THIS is the warped LIES.

My mother died from complications caused by a STROKE, and neither the CDC nor Biden had anything to do with "medications" that might have saved her.

IOW, YOU'RE the LYING SACK of SHIT.

Unlike your obesity and pending diabesity, I am in great shape even though I am several years older than you.

I recently lost 40lbs and am near the weight I was at in HIGH SCHOOL. You need to stop driving the golf cart LIKE TRUMP.

You said she died from pneumonia. Now you say it was a stroke. Neither of which have anything to do with The Rona.

Oops...caught with your ventilator down.

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You said she died from pneumonia. Now you say it was a stroke. Neither of which have anything to do with The Rona.

Oops...caught with your ventilator down.

Pneumonia WAS COMPLICATIONS from her STROKE, dipshit.

Do you know what happens when you eat food after having a stroke?

I didn't before my mom did that. 

On 5/1/2024 at 11:43 AM, robosmith said:

Trump Threatens to Shut Down Pandemic Preparedness Office Launched by Biden

Of course there were MANY other things Trump didn't do, which CAUSED the virus to spread much faster than it otherwise would have.

Such as pretending it was no worse than the flu while privated admitting to Woodward ON TAPE how it was much worse.

And promoting NUMEROUS super-spreader events like travel "bans" which allowed tens of thousands to fly back to the US without testing, tracking, nor quarantining.

IGNORANT right wingers: ^this is what you SUPPORT.

Good. Pandemics are WAY overrated and there is no way in hell that the US would survive another bullshit shutdown.

Pandemic Preparedness should be 100% Private -  free of ANY governmental involvement. 

Edited by Deluge

10 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

Isn't Pandemic Preparedness part of the what the CDC is supposed to do.

Everytime something bad happens the governments reaction is get an agency that we will give billions to that should be handled by an agency we already created.

It is way beyond what the CDC is prepared to do. The COVID pandemic cost the US trillions. Better prep would be much LESS EXPENSIVE. But you want to save a few billion cause you don't really understand what the EXPERTS KNOW.

FACT SHEET: The Biden Administration’s Historic Investment in Pandemic Preparedness and Biodefense in the FY 2023 President’s Budget

It's not JUST the pandemic, it is ALSO defense against BIOWEAPONS.