How to Make Trump Pay for Embracing Jan 6th

Just now, Legato said:

Sending cheap cars across the border. That's what Trump was talking about. Chinese made vehicles could easily undercut US made.

IF they're made in Mexico, they're not "Chinese made." They're only Chinese DESIGNED.

Are Chinese auto engineers that much better than US engineers? I don't believe they are.

Just now, Legato said:

It's not Mexicans but all illegals from all the many other countries,

IF there are huge auto plants hiring in Mexico, they have no reason to risk crossing the border.

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

IF they're made in Mexico, they're not "Chinese made." They're only Chinese DESIGNED.

Are Chinese auto engineers that much better than US engineers? I don't believe they are.

Non of that matters. Would you want cheap Chines cars flooding the US?

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

IIF there are huge auto plants hiring in Mexico, they have no reason to risk crossing the border.

So they are going to employ millions?

1 hour ago, Legato said:

Non of that matters. Would you want cheap Chines cars flooding the US?

Would you rather Mexicans move here to work at US auto factories?

Personally I'd rather have US union auto workers running domestic robotic assembly plants.

They could probably compete well with manual labor in Mexico.

1 hour ago, Legato said:

So they are going to employ millions?

Depends on how big those huge Chinese auto factories really are.

5 hours ago, Deluge said:

It certainly was glorious, but I've been hearing that the main reason the fat ass DA is trying to fleece Trump is to pump more money into their unions, which are already funded by tax payers. 

It sounds hard to believe, but when you have a city like new York that has basically run non-leftists completely out, it's easy to see how they can pull such stunts. 

Actually it was Giuliani who drove out the Republicans, they began leaving when his reign with Trump started, they knew anything with his name attached would bring property values down after that. Same as anything with Trump's name. 

14 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Actually it was Giuliani who drove out the Republicans, they began leaving when his reign with Trump started, they knew anything with his name attached would bring property values down after that. Same as anything with Trump's name. 

I'm sure that's what you barking seals would like to have happened, but the truth is that leftism has overtaken New York and the only place left to go is down the toilet. 

It likes look the US is going to have to find another hub for business; it'd have to be someplace non-woke of course.... SIGH

17 hours ago, robosmith said:

1. They broke the law. ONLY reason they ended up in jail. Duh

2. MAGA CULTISTS ENSLAVE Women to serve their agenda.

3. Human life if SO MUCH MORE than just DNA. Duh

1. They pissed off left-wing cultists, and Trump will rectify the left's injustice when he returns to the White House. 

2. OK, you stupid cultist, time to get granular again. Talk about our plans to enslave women. Lay down all the points, one by one. 

3. That's right pervert, so why are you in such a rush to destroy our human unborn? 

18 hours ago, robosmith said:

Only because you don't know how to count does it APPEAR to be bullshit to you.

No "cultists" here. That's YOUR SCHTICK.

Sorry, robowoke, but YOU are the cultist. YOU are fighting for open borders, climate scare and fetus slaughter - doesn't get more cultish than that. 

Edited by Deluge

18 hours ago, Rebound said:

No it’s isn’t on the table.  Those elections are over. Grow up; you’re living in a fantasy.  

Trump will lose in November and his trials will continue. 

Yes, it is. It's ALWAYS on the table and it ALWAYS will be - especially in light of the wokeness disease; it has completely overrun your party. 

The witch hunt ends when Trump returns to the White House in January. 

18 hours ago, robosmith said:

And that is VERY unpopular with the SANE CROWD. AKA everyone except the MAGA CULT.

IF you have NO EVIDENCE of FRAUD, ALL YOU HAVE is the CERTIFIED VOTE COUNT.

The only cult in this country is the democrat party and it needs to be purged. 

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

@robosmith why so you do this to yourself? Everyone already knows Trump was talking about business.

Man you really need to get semi-real. You give honest Libbies a black eye.

You give real conservatives hero status. Real conservatives like Liz Cheney don't back fascists and pardoning INSURRECTIONISTS.

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

1. They pissed off left-wing cultists, and Trump will rectify the left's injustice when he returns to the White House. 

Nope. The vast majority of VOTERS OPPOSE the DOBBS decision.

2. OK, you stupid cultist, time to get granular again. Talk about our plans to enslave women. Lay down all the points, one by one. 

You and your MAGA CULT enslave women for 9 months to serve your agenda. Are you so stupid you don't understand that?

3. That's right pervert, so why are you in such a rush to destroy our human unborn? 

I'm NOT. You're LYING AGAIN. I am "in a rush" to restore a WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE. Duh.

Your Dobbs decision has been and will continue to be a DISASTER for RepubliCONS.

20 hours ago, Legato said:

Sending cheap cars across the border. That's what Trump was talking about. Chinese made vehicles could easily undercut US made.

Which is exactly what the chinese do with canadian steel companies.

They can't sell steel to the us the same way we do, so they buy or get control of a canadian steel company- ship them the steel and then send it across the border to the states claiming it's 'Canadian".    Pissed the us off pretty bad for a while there

47 minutes ago, robosmith said:

1. Nope. The vast majority of VOTERS OPPOSE the DOBBS decision.

2. You and your MAGA CULT enslave women for 9 months to serve your agenda. Are you so stupid you don't understand that?

3. I'm NOT. You're LYING AGAIN. I am "in a rush" to restore a WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE. Duh.

Your Dobbs decision has been and will continue to be a DISASTER for RepubliCONS.

1. They do? They believe the SC should be in the abortion business? 

2. You mean we capture women, impregnate them, and then stick them in birthing dungeons? lol

What do we do with them after they've had their babies? 

3. Nope. You're in a rush to get to the killing. You don't give a shit about women's rights. 

Edited by Deluge

7 hours ago, Deluge said:

I'm sure that's what you barking seals would like to have happened, but the truth is that leftism has overtaken New York and the only place left to go is down the toilet. 

It likes look the US is going to have to find another hub for business; it'd have to be someplace non-woke of course.... SIGH

You could offer your living room.

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

1. They do? They believe the SC should be in the abortion business? 

2. You mean we capture women, impregnate them, and then stick them in birthing dungeons? lol

3. Nope. You're in a rush to get to the killing. You don't give a shit about women's rights. 

New york is in trouble in that respect actually.

New York loses $1 trillion in Wall Street business as firms flee the city: report

A giant, sucking sound is coming out of Wall Street — and it’s siphoning staggering sums of money out of the Big Apple while handing business to Florida and other states farther south.

Nearly 160 Wall Street firms have moved their headquarters out of New York since the end of 2019, taking nearly $1 trillion — yes, that’s trillion with a “T” — in assets under management with them, according to data from 17,000 companies compiled by Bloomberg.

That is a crap tonne of tax revenue to lose.  It's huge.  Massive. And it's not over.

And it's not just the big boys -

People who power small businesses are leaving N.Y. 

And remember that was happening in 2023 - after the trump verdict  more left as was expected. Why  would you stay somewhere that weaponizes the court to go after people they don't like?

Major investors pull business from New York City following Trump verdict

New York is going to have a hell of a time raising taxes and coming up with jobs for it's people. It's quality of life is going to go down pretty hard. 

They cut their budget a year or so ago because they were already in trouble and reduce services. So they're not in the red just yet. And it'll take a year or so for these companies to stop paying taxes in new york. So they'll have a year or two before it hits.

But moving forward their tax  burden is going to get ugly.

5 hours ago, Deluge said:

well they're already barefoot at that point so ....  might as well into the kitchen with 'em i guess. :)   

(akchewally how democrats believe republicans think)

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

You could offer your living room.

You should offer your living room being an open borders slut, and all. 

I'll keep MY living room for family and friends. Criminal invaders are not welcome there. ;)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, robosmith said:

You give real conservatives hero status. Real conservatives like Liz Cheney don't back fascists and pardoning INSURRECTIONISTS.

Liz Cheney is one of you: braindead and morally bankrupt. 

Edited by Deluge
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, CdnFox said:

New york is in trouble in that respect actually.

New York loses $1 trillion in Wall Street business as firms flee the city: report

A giant, sucking sound is coming out of Wall Street — and it’s siphoning staggering sums of money out of the Big Apple while handing business to Florida and other states farther south.

Nearly 160 Wall Street firms have moved their headquarters out of New York since the end of 2019, taking nearly $1 trillion — yes, that’s trillion with a “T” — in assets under management with them, according to data from 17,000 companies compiled by Bloomberg.

That is a crap tonne of tax revenue to lose.  It's huge.  Massive. And it's not over.

And it's not just the big boys -

People who power small businesses are leaving N.Y. 

And remember that was happening in 2023 - after the trump verdict  more left as was expected. Why  would you stay somewhere that weaponizes the court to go after people they don't like?

Major investors pull business from New York City following Trump verdict

New York is going to have a hell of a time raising taxes and coming up with jobs for it's people. It's quality of life is going to go down pretty hard. 

They cut their budget a year or so ago because they were already in trouble and reduce services. So they're not in the red just yet. And it'll take a year or so for these companies to stop paying taxes in new york. So they'll have a year or two before it hits.

But moving forward their tax  burden is going to get ugly.

New York is a democrat stronghold, therefore, New York is allergic to legitimate business. Aggressive taxation and crime has done wonders to turn that city into a democrat dream world, but there's still a lot more damage to be done. I think introducing illegal aliens into the mix will help them close that gap. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Deluge said:

You should offer your living room being an open borders slut, and all. 

I'll keep MY living room for family and friends. Criminal invaders are not welcome there. ;)

Techically, as we established before here, I was here before you, so you are the invader...so go home, your visa is revoked. 

2 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Techically, as we established before here, I was here before you, so you are the invader...so go home, your visa is revoked. 

Not how it works.  But - if you like that then others were here even before your family so you're STILL the invader, you were just part of the first wave.

16 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Not how it works.  But - if you like that then others were here even before your family so you're STILL the invader, you were just part of the first wave.

No " green card" meaning not high enough to qualify for any benefits a tribal member would get but it is in our blood lines, I do recall mentioning First Nation Canadian to you before and the family also has Mohawk but its not in my direct line so that line doesn't include me, but we have a few others s that do.  So I do precede you. 

2 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

No " green card" meaning not high enough to qualify for any benefits a tribal member would get but it is in our blood lines, I do recall mentioning First Nation Canadian to you before and the family also has Mohawk but its not in my direct line so that line doesn't include me, but we have a few others s that do.  So I do precede you. 

Nobody said anything about first nations. And the first nations are ALSO immigrants, they came here as well.

And no, you don't precede me, sorry :)

LOL  - so you admit you're not first nations and .. somehow you've got a green card in your blood? Or something?

Kid  - you're an embarrassment to your family whenever they got Here.  But you're an 'invader' same as everyone.

You're a 'native' in the same way that Lizzie Warren was 'native' and Justin trudeau is black.  There's more first nations in a jeep cheroke than you, but you're going to try to pass yourself off as  'original'.

That's sad kid. I'll add it to your pile along with famous insurance expert, nato policy writer, successful law student and the other things you've claimed.