America's Federal Police Farce - The FBI

On 3/23/2024 at 2:13 PM, WestCanMan said:

We're constantly propagandized about the professionalism and exceptionalism of the FBI in Hollywood and TV, institutions largely controlled by the Dems, while local PD's are denigrated, ridiculed and demeaned at every opportunity.

Meanwhile the FBI works almost exclusively for the Dems. They ran a 3-yr show trial against the Dems' opposition, then ran interference on the Hunter laptop story before the last election. The FBI even tried to force false confessions from people they indicted for non-collusion-related crimes during their collusion witch hunt.

Does it seem like the Dems are trying to pave the way for Americans to accept the demise of local PD's in favour of a one-party police force for all? 

Even if the Dems can just manage to mandate the FBI as the sole recruitment/training/promoting agency for local PD's, they can basically control them all at some point down the road. 

The Dems control the MSM, they control all of social media aside from Musk's X, they tried to take control of the SC by adding 4 of their own justices, and they have complete control of the FBI.

Everything that the Dems are doing - from "defund police" to inciting riots based on false accusations against local police officers - seems to be geared towards getting rid of local PD's and going with a federal farce. 

Opinions?

Netflix has 200 million members and us Public ally owned,  Warner Brothers us owned by AT & T which is about as Republican as you can get,  SONY is owned mostly by a group.of Japanese trust funds, Universal.pictures etc us owned by ComCast cable and satellite, 20th Century FOX us owned by Universal . While Shari Redstone, who owns and controls 25% of ( and really all of CBS Paramount ) voted Democratic with her donations in the oast, this year she donated to a Republican candidate twice and no one else.  So I would say off hand...you don't know what you are talking about when you say Hollywood us owned and controlled by the Dems.....abd on that basus, the rest of your argument is just as incorrect.

1 hour ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Netflix has 200 million members and us Public ally owned,  Warner Brothers us owned by AT & T which is about as Republican as you can get,  SONY is owned mostly by a group.of Japanese trust funds, Universal.pictures etc us owned by ComCast cable and satellite, 20th Century FOX us owned by Universal . While Shari Redstone, who owns and controls 25% of ( and really all of CBS Paramount ) voted Democratic with her donations in the oast, this year she donated to a Republican candidate twice and no one else.  So I would say off hand...you don't know what you are talking about when you say Hollywood us owned and controlled by the Dems.....abd on that basus, the rest of your argument is just as incorrect.

Hollywood is controlled by leftards. Not toeing the leftard line in Hollywood is a career killer. 

Side note: it's ridiculous that you pretend to have gone through law school. You have the writing skills and demeanour of a drunken truck driver. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Hollywood is controlled by leftards. Not toeing the leftard line in Hollywood is a career killer. 

Side note: it's ridiculous that you pretend to have gone through law school. You have the writing skills and demeanour of a drunken truck driver. 

and a hack who thinks we don't recognize Who he is hiding behind his alias here shouldn't be making statements about others whether couched in insults or not, the Courts might be here also.

45 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

and a hack who thinks we don't recognize Who he is hiding behind his alias here shouldn't be making statements about others whether couched in insults or not, the Courts might be here also.

You really should learn how and when to use capital letters, commas, etc., before pretending to a lawyer, dingus.

You write like a child. 

The fact remains that the FBI is always portrayed on TV and in movies as a legitimate, highly skilled law enforcement agency but in reality that's not the case at all. They're liars, criminals, and political activists with badges. 

Go tell them I said that caswell. We'll see how far a lawsuit against me - for telling the truth no less - will go...

20 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Remember - @Caswell Thomas  also claimed to have spent the better part of a couple of decades as an insurance expert who has given expert testimony in court many many many times.  (while also making statements that show he has little idea of how insurance works).

He also helped craft nato policy for years. No exaggeration - these are his claims.

Now law school.

And with that background - his writing is elementary school level at best and it's improved - it used to be worse.

And just to top it off - I had to spend TWO WHOLE PAGES expaining to this 'fine legal mind' that "CIVIL" fraud is not fraud and trump wasn't going to jail and had not been convicted of a crime.  Two freakin' pages.  For a 'law school' attendee.

The guy is a liar or a bot - he refuses to say "i'm not a bot" which is actually a thing many ai's struggle with.  So who knows.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Remember - @Caswell Thomas  also claimed to have spent the better part of a couple of decades as an insurance expert who has given expert testimony in court many many many times.  (while also making statements that show he has little idea of how insurance works).

He also helped craft nato policy for years. No exaggeration - these are his claims.

Now law school.

And with that background - his writing is elementary school level at best and it's improved - it used to be worse.

And just to top it off - I had to spend TWO WHOLE PAGES expaining to this 'fine legal mind' that "CIVIL" fraud is not fraud and trump wasn't going to jail and had not been convicted of a crime.  Two freakin' pages.  For a 'law school' attendee.

The guy is a liar or a bot - he refuses to say "i'm not a bot" which is actually a thing many ai's struggle with.  So who knows.

Now that you mention it, when we were talking about The Earth's Most Dangerous Places the other day he claimed to be Lizzo's gynaecologist. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Now that you mention it, when we were talking about The Earth's Most Dangerous Places the other day he claimed to be Lizzo's gynaecologist. 

I just had an undesirable coffee/keyboard interaction  :) 

• Haha 1

On 3/27/2024 at 4:18 PM, CdnFox said:

Now law school.

Aww, isn't that a shame, you write two whole pages....and actually did some honest work for...oh, my mustaje... nope, once again it was just bull as always.  It may interest you to know that in some states you don't have to enroll in law school.if you can prove equivalence. 

2 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Aww, isn't that a shame, you write two whole pages....and actually did some honest work for...oh, my mustaje... nope, once again it was just bull as always. 

Well that was pretty rational. :) I see your english skills continue apace. 

Sorry kiddo - you spent ages arguing trump was "going to jail" for  civil fraud.  You were SURE of it.  it took FOREVER to get you to understand there was no criminal case. 

And you were SURE that a jury had CONVICTED!!!! CONVICTED him of fraud. Rather than a judge just accepted it without any further evidence as it's basically a fine :)

That's also when you claimed you were an insurance expert and expert witness in court for the insurance industry for decades.  Remember that? LOL - I do. 

Can't help that you're an embarrassment.   That's on you.

9 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Well that was pretty rational. :) I see your english skills continue apace. 

Sorry kiddo - you spent ages arguing trump was "going to jail" for  civil fraud.  You were SURE of it.  it took FOREVER to get you to understand there was no criminal case. 

And you were SURE that a jury had CONVICTED!!!! CONVICTED him of fraud. Rather than a judge just accepted it without any further evidence as it's basically a fine :)

That's also when you claimed you were an insurance expert and expert witness in court for the insurance industry for decades.  Remember that? LOL - I do. 

Can't help that you're an embarrassment.   That's on you.

Whether its a "fine" of 454 million dollars, and Ms. Carrols $83.3 million, its still a Conviction .

2 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Whether its a "fine" of 454 million dollars, and Ms. Carrols $83.3 million, its still a Conviction .

No,  a conviction is a conviction.  A fine is not a conviction.

A conviction is a formal declaration that someone is guilty of a criminal offense, made by the verdict of a jury or the decision of a judge in a court of law.

A fine is not

I thought you went to law school at some point.

19 hours ago, CdnFox said:

No,  a conviction is a conviction.  A fine is not a conviction.

A conviction is a formal declaration that someone is guilty of a criminal offense, made by the verdict of a jury or the decision of a judge in a court of law.

A fine is not

I thought you went to law school at some point.

Merriam Webster dictionary " Conviction... The Act or process of finding a person guilty of a crime". 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Merriam Webster dictionary " Conviction... The Act or process of finding a person guilty of a crime". 

Exactly - a crime.  A criminal code violation.

Civil regulation violations are not crimes.  You don't get "Convicted" of jaywalking.  You don't get "convicted" of building code violations.  You DO get "convicted" for murder. Murder is a violation of CRIMINAL code.

Trump was not charged under criminal code.

A surety posted for a criminal code violation is a very different creature from a bond applied to allow someone to challenge a civil court fine.

I thought you'd said you'd been to law school.

Anyway.  As noted there's never been anything remotely close to that, it's improper in the extreme and the appeals court noted that and severely reduced it.

Which makes something that was already obviously a witch hunt look like even MORE of a witch hunt.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Civil regulation violations are not crimes.  You don't get "Convicted" of jaywalking.  You don't get "convicted" of building code violations.  You DO get "convicted" for murder. Murder is a violation of CRIMINAL code.

A surety posted for a criminal code violation is a very different creature from a bond applied to allow someone to challenge a civil court fine.

I thought you'd said you'd been to law school.

Anyway.  As noted there's never been anything remotely close to that, it's improper in the extreme and the appeals court noted that and severely reduced it.

Which makes something that was already obviously a witch hunt look like even MORE of a witch hunt.

Miriam Webster is a dictionary quoted by numerous courts as a defining word.  I already quoted to you what IT defines Convictions as, you just insist in not accepting it and making up your own answer instead.  

13 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

You're playing basketball with the retarded kid and calling him for double-dribble. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Miriam Webster is a dictionary quoted by numerous courts as a defining word.  I already quoted to you what IT defines Convictions as, you just insist in not accepting it and making up your own answer instead.  

So you're admitting you were full of shit and trump has never been convicted of a crime i take it. Can't name one. 

Fair enough - it's not like we didn't know you were  a liar.

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're playing basketball with the retarded kid and calling him for double-dribble. 

Now now, he graduated law school. His degree is from the prestigious University of Facebook I believe. :) 

• Haha 1

On 3/29/2024 at 5:04 PM, Caswell Thomas said:

Was it a "crime" to call a dumb slut 'crazy'? Are you really sure that's a "crime", caswell?

Can you think of something that rhymes with report, or short that you might call it? 

On 3/30/2024 at 9:05 PM, CdnFox said:

Oh noes - Triggered robot ignored me!!

Now  how will i ever find out what his 7th major carrer was :)  or his 8th or 9th or 10th...

I heard that he's also a freelance proctologist (I think it was robo who actually vouched for his expertise on that one).

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I heard that he's also a freelance proctologist (I think it was robo who actually vouched for his expertise on that one).

Why would you put that mental image out there ?!  You KNOW i have to get to sleep tonight at some point, there's work tomorrow!!!!

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Why would you put that mental image out there ?!  You KNOW i have to get to sleep tonight at some point, there's work tomorrow!!!!

I can get rid of that mental image for you, no problem:

Joy & Whoopi, enjoyin' whoopy.

Sweet dreams!