The Anti-Trump Express Rolls On

15 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Good. Now that we're on an even standing where I don't have to listen to any more of your conspiracy fly baiting , how about.lunch?  

The only standing you and I are on is me giving you the truth, and THAT will never stop. 

Have a great day! ;)

On 3/11/2024 at 12:04 PM, impartialobserver said:

I am already looking forward to the 2028 election. Low probability of either Trump or Biden. Possibly a better set of candidates. 

Vivek Ramaswamy - the best candidate available. 

43 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Vivek Ramaswamy - the best candidate available. 

We'll see.  He's basically another flavour of trump and assuming trump wins after 4 more years voters may be a little tired of 'trump flavored' politics.   I mean  i like steak, but if that's all you're eating for basically 12 years since 2016 eventually you're going to get tired of it :) 

15 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

We'll see.  He's basically another flavour of trump and assuming trump wins after 4 more years voters may be a little tired of 'trump flavored' politics.   I mean  i like steak, but if that's all you're eating for basically 12 years since 2016 eventually you're going to get tired of it :) 

Vivek is a flavor of Trump, but he'll improve on that as time goes on. 

He's a uniter, and he's right on track with the "We're living in a 1776 moment" approach; he wants to get the nation back to its roots, and I don't see that getting old anytime soon. 

12 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Vivek is a flavor of Trump, but he'll improve on that as time goes on. 

he might very well  He may very well create his own brand that scratches that 'trump' itch in voters while being different enough to feel new and fresh.  It can happen.  But - that's what he'd have to do i think, being 'trump  flavoured' isn't going to be enough at all i suspect.

He's a uniter, and he's right on track with the "We're living in a 1776 moment" approach; he wants to get the nation back to its roots, and I don't see that getting old anytime soon. 

After the extremely divisive politics of the dems and trump's combative response someone who's strong and unifying may be able to carve a brand with wide appeal.

Time will tell.

Just now, Caswell Thomas said:

Ah, so...well enjoy your crow pie, you will be eating a lot of them this year . Better send the recipe to CdnFox as well. 

ROFLMAO - i assume you got that recipie during the 17 years when you taught jamie oliver and gordon ramsey to cook while consulting on the menu for the UN. :) 

I"m sure crow pie will be a welcome taste treat for you after all the shit that's been coming out of your mouth :)

11 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

ROFLMAO - i assume you got that recipie during the 17 years when you taught jamie oliver and gordon ramsey to cook while consulting on the menu for the UN. :) 

I"m sure crow pie will be a welcome taste treat for you after all the shit that's been coming out of your mouth :)

Actually no. I got it from a 19th century French cook book I found in an estate sale .  Gordon Ramsay is a fine chef but just a bit too arrogant about it, i.preferred Graham Kerr who at least could laugh at himself. 

3 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Actually no. I got it from a 19th century French cook book I found in an estate sale .  Gordon Ramsay is a fine chef but just a bit too arrogant about it, i.preferred Graham Kerr who at least could laugh at himself. 

LOL -  as bad as you look when i make fun of you - you always find a way to look worse :)   Honestly how do you live with yourself? the shame would be the end of me

14 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Ah, so...well enjoy your crow pie, you will be eating a lot of them this year . Better send the recipe to CdnFox as well. 

I haven't eaten any yet, and it's not any of the menus, so you must be hallucinating again - do you think that might be a symptom of TDS? I'm thinking yes. 

19 hours ago, CdnFox said:

LOL -  as bad as you look when i make fun of you - you always find a way to look worse :)   Honestly how do you live with yourself? the shame would be the end of me

That's just it, isn't it...you have to insult people when you have no other good argument against what I write. You are consistent though, always lying and pontificating those conspiracy theories.  

15 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

That's just it, isn't it...you have to insult people when you have no other good argument against what I write. You are consistent though, always lying and pontificating those conspiracy theories.  

CT thinks his arguments are cogent and irrefutable. lol

18 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

LOL   I mock you and look down on you because you have no argument to make and write like a toddler :)   You're reflecting your own bad habits on me kiddo.

You write like a 5 year old and use 20 line run on sentences but insist you wrote official policy documents for nato.  You don't understand how insurance works but claim you spent decades as a top court expert on insurance. You claimed a woman who drowned in the middle of the rio grande died because of secret hidden under water barbed wire the state governor deliberately put there.  You needed 3 pages of explanation before you understood that civil fraud isn't a crime and nobody was going to jail for it.

Kid -  i'm sorry to tell you, it's not just me.  I doubt anyone on this site takes you seriously after that. I don't give what you write a moment's credibility other than for it's comedic value :)

9 hours ago, CdnFox said:

LOL   I mock you and look down on you because you have no argument to make and write like a toddler :)   You're reflecting your own bad habits on me kiddo.

You write like a 5 year old and use 20 line run on sentences but insist you wrote official policy documents for nato.  You don't understand how insurance works but claim you spent decades as a top court expert on insurance. You claimed a woman who drowned in the middle of the rio grande died because of secret hidden under water barbed wire the state governor deliberately put there.  You needed 3 pages of explanation before you understood that civil fraud isn't a crime and nobody was going to jail for it.

Kid -  i'm sorry to tell you, it's not just me.  I doubt anyone on this site takes you seriously after that. I don't give what you write a moment's credibility other than for it's comedic value :)

You wouldn't bother to respond with all your conspiracy nonsense, not would your cohorts here pay any attention to what I write if it didn't chop down your poisoned cherry trees. 

1 hour ago, Caswell Thomas said:

You wouldn't bother to respond with all your conspiracy nonsense, not would your cohorts here pay any attention to what I write if it didn't chop down your poisoned cherry trees. 

LOL - kiddo, we respond to make fun of you because your reactions are hilarious, and occasionally to point out how insane the woke zombies on the left are. I gave up on the hope of getting something intelligent out of you some time ago, everything you post is pretty much gibberish.

And 'chop down my poisoned cherry tree'?   The hell's THAT supposed to mean. Are you SURE you're not a bot? You behave pretty damn weird for a human a lot of the time.

21 hours ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - kiddo, we respond to make fun of you because your reactions are hilarious, and occasionally to point out how insane the woke zombies on the left are. I gave up on the hope of getting something intelligent out of you some time ago, everything you post is pretty much gibberish.

And 'chop down my poisoned cherry tree'?   The hell's THAT supposed to mean. Are you SURE you're not a bot? You behave pretty damn weird for a human a lot of the time.

Sorry, I don't speak MAGA.  You'll have to do better than that to get rid of me, but it still won't work. I've been berated by the best minds in the country and they still lost and you aren't a candle in their fire. 

9 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Sorry, I don't speak MAGA. 

Or english. Or common sense.

I'll see if i can find something to translate my words to gibberish so you can read it in your native language. :) 

You'll have to do better than that to get rid of me, but it still won't work.

LOL - nobody tried to get rid of you.  Is your inherent paranoia acting up or is it the voices in your head again?

I've been berated by the best minds in the country

ROFLMAO!!!!!!  

Well that certainly is an unusual flex but its nice to know the greatest minds in your country also agree with me :) 

6 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Or english. Or common sense.

I'll see if i can find something to translate my words to gibberish so you can read it in your native language. :) 

LOL - nobody tried to get rid of you.  Is your inherent paranoia acting up or is it the voices in your head again?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!  

Well that certainly is an unusual flex but its nice to know the greatest minds in your country also agree with me :) 

Berated doesn't always have a negative connotation but u can see your 6th grade mind would think so. Perhaps if I said they were Judges ...they get the Only Word usually and in tough cases its often the loudest, but later, if you win, their tone changes.

1 minute ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Berated doesn't always have a negative connotation

Sigh.  Am i going to have to explain English to you again? :) 

I suppose someone like you who apparently faces it regularly and from all the great minds of the land must try to convince themselves that being scolded angrily is a positive thing :)  

If that's the case, think of all the positive reinforcement I've given you! You may now thank me :)   ROFLMAO!!!

BTW - just to be clear that wasn't berating - that was mocking.  Constructively of course.

33 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

A guy who is an investor invested in a successful company and reportedly (but not confirmed) may have been on a list that a guy who hasn't won the election might one day consider along with many others should he actually win for a gov't position.

Yeah - i can tell you what's going on here. The dems and their supporters are getting about as desperate as possible to create a fake story out of nothing to try to stop trump who's currently ahead in the polls.

Why? What did you think was going on?