Trump’s Next Legal Move: Personal Bankruptcy

6 minutes ago, Deluge said:

This was before wokeness took a stranglehold of New York. There's a reason businesses are fleeing that state. 

And the link is every f*cking story that comes out of New York. EVERYBODY who isn't at least partly MAGA wants the man's head. THAT is not normal. 

No, it was BEFORE when Trump could buy his way out with large campaign donations. Sorry suckers.

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

No they're not. That's why Trump will appeal or file bankrupt.

The JUDGE knows the code and the law. Duh

He will have to pay to appeal. That's not justice. 

So you don't know and I suspect the judge does t give a shit about the law but like you. 

8 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Cite the code of the law. 

Code's been cited. Look it up  yourself.

4 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

If he proves it's true you wouldn't be able to show it's not. Is this the kind of "logic" you use? 

His "proof" in nonexistent until posted. Then it will be torn to shreds. LOGIC! Learn it! 

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You mean YOU MAGA CULT will always parrot Trump calling it that. Means NOTHING.

There's only one cult in this country and it's the democrat party. 

You cultists have been trying to bury Trump since 2015, and he's almost to the finish line. What will you do when he plows through all your bullshit court cases? 

• Like 2

Just now, robosmith said:

Code's been cited. Look it up  yourself.

I know the code and it requires that there be parties affected but the defrauding. Not one leftist nitwit has yet identified a person affected by Trump's supposed defrauding. 

4 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Please excuse robobot - its programming only gets it so far. 

Low intelligence 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deluge said:

No, dumbass. Nobody has stepped up to the plate. Where are the accusers other than the zombies waving pitchforks? 

You can deny court rulings all you want. Judge RULE talks, ^BULLSHIT walks.

5 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

I agree a crooked judge that not only wasnt seeking truth but didn't want to seek truth. 

Did you get your law degree at Trump U? LMAO

5 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Please excuse robobot - its programming only gets it so far. 

Your programming has completely failed to prove your OPINIONS. Until you do, "you're wrong" is sufficient rebuttal.

7 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

I agree a crooked judge that not only wasnt seeking truth but didn't want to seek truth. 

I agree that you weren't even in court nor have ANY legal experience except as a defendant. What did they get you for? LMAO

Just now, Deluge said:

No, abusers get removed or disbarred which is what's waiting for the witch hunters. ;)

Sure it is. LMAO More ^BULLSHIT walking.

2 hours ago, Yakuda said:

He wont get a trial unless he coughs up the money. Why should any person innocent or guilty be required to pay for their day in court. 

BTW who did trump defraud? And how does someone defame a gold digging ho? 

Just a guess, but calling someone a gold digging ho will probably do it.  

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

You can deny court rulings all you want. Judge RULE talks, ^BULLSHIT walks.

Did you get your law degree at Trump U? LMAO

Your programming has completely failed to prove your OPINIONS. Until you do, "you're wrong" is sufficient rebuttal.

I have something better than a law degree, common sense. That judge had no interest in justice. 

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

I agree that you weren't even in court nor have ANY legal experience except as a defendant. What did they get you for? LMAO

Sure it is. LMAO More ^BULLSHIT walking.

You realize don't you that the legal system once declared that slavery was legal. Only a fool blindly accepts things because a judge decided it. 

40 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

I have something better than a law degree, common sense. That judge had no interest in justice. 

Legal precedent beats "common sense" in court every time.

If you ever appear in court, don't try to argue that the law is superseded by your "common sense." LMAO

Personally I much prefer my elite sense, which tells me that you're a very young amateur. 

42 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

You realize don't you that the legal system once declared that slavery was legal. Only a fool blindly accepts things because a judge decided it. 

And that ruling held sway for MANY years. AKA, overruled your "common sense."

Of course eventually the LAW was changed. Until then, or successfully appealed, Trump is GUILTY under NYS law.

43 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

It shouldnt if they are a gold digging ho

Sorry, but your "common sense" will never substitute for a sound legal argument.

4 hours ago, Yakuda said:

In other words, you’re an uneducated fool. 
You see, we are a nation of law. A judge applies the law. He isn’t allowed to make up law or change it.  

Per Federal law, the bankruptcy is not a given. That means the Court will look at the crimes committed, finger with other judges and any person it wants bro to prove the character of the claimed is not and has not in any bankruptcy case before, " lied about his financial records, A failed to.provide adequate information in his total assets, ...committee a bankruptcy crime such as perjury....". Source uscourts.gov, Chapter 7.

I think Trump would have a very difficult time trying to claim he needs to file still another bankruptcy, and try to scoot out from under paying judgements levied by these Courts.  There are other exceptions, and there is no guarantee of being granted the right to file oIne, in fact it is not a Right at all.  

1 hour ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Per Federal law, the bankruptcy is not a given. That means the Court will look at the crimes committed, finger with other judges and any person it wants bro to prove the character of the claimed is not and has not in any bankruptcy case before, " lied about his financial records, A failed to.provide adequate information in his total assets, ...committee a bankruptcy crime such as perjury....". Source uscourts.gov, Chapter 7.

I think Trump would have a very difficult time trying to claim he needs to file still another bankruptcy, and try to scoot out from under paying judgements levied by these Courts.  There are other exceptions, and there is no guarantee of being granted the right to file oIne, in fact it is not a Right at all.  

Esp when he's testified under oath that he has $400B in cash.....

14 hours ago, robosmith said:

Legal precedent beats "common sense" in court every time.

If you ever appear in court, don't try to argue that the law is superseded by your "common sense." LMAO

Personally I much prefer my elite sense, which tells me that you're a very young amateur. 

Sure slavery was once legal and you would.have supported it because you're a leftist and we know you leftists love you some slaves. 

14 hours ago, robosmith said:

And that ruling held sway for MANY years. AKA, overruled your "common sense."

Of course eventually the LAW was changed. Until then, or successfully appealed, Trump is GUILTY under NYS law.

Sorry, but your "common sense" will never substitute for a sound legal argument.

Who was affected by Trump's supposed defrauding? The las requires there be affected parties. 

11 hours ago, Rebound said:

In other words, you’re an uneducated fool. 
You see, we are a nation of law. A judge applies the law. He isn’t allowed to make up law or change it.  

No I'm not you.

Yes we are. The law trump supposedly broke requires there be affected parties. Who are the people affected by Trump's supposed defrauding? 

Sure slavery was once legal and you would.have supported it because you're a leftist and we know you leftists love you some slaves. 

You have no idea what "would have" happened in ancient history. But foolishly assert that you do. LMAO

Who was affected by Trump's supposed defrauding? The las requires there be affected parties. 

No, the "las" doesn't. Try reading the news and/or the legal codes for NYS.

If you search for "las" here, you won't find anything about this case. LMAO

11 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You have no idea what "would have" happened in ancient history. But foolishly assert that you do. LMAO

No, the "las" doesn't. Try reading the news and/or the legal codes for NYS.

If you search for "las" here, you won't find anything about this case. LMAO

It's a typo wingnut. The law requires that people were affected by repeated defrauding. Tell us the names of the people affected by Trump's supposed defrauding. You can either do that or you can't. I now you're impotent but try at least pinhead.  

3 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

It's a typo wingnut. The law requires that people were affected by repeated defrauding. Tell us the names of the people affected by Trump's supposed defrauding. You can either do that or you can't. I now you're impotent but try at least pinhead.  

The NYS law which says YOU'RE WRONG was already posted here, newbie.