The Canada election

9 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

The Hamas entered the Israel and killed and raped the women and the children, and many others. Unprovoked. RE: The f***?

Calling Hamas those who carry out justice, is akin to calling Isis those who reject the west, justifiable due to its evil. One issue, they kill their own. Hamas is using their own as human shields. Kill their own people, and are solely responsible for the state of Gaza right now.

Blaming Israel, when they were invaded, is ridiculous at best. Read up on some history, and come back to me and tell me Jewish people never were in the land that is now Israel. That they took this land.

Hamas are not terrorists but vigilantes and the propaganda of the unjust peddled by the media does not affect my values, so we must get rid of the criminals of the axis of evil that is the United States, Britain and Canada like Trudeau and Poilievre.

8 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

Hamas are not terrorists but vigilantes

Vigilante: "a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate."

Terrorist: "a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

Source.

Oh, and this is based off of this.

Sounds terrorist-y to me.

1 minute ago, Perspektiv said:

Vigilante: "a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate."

Terrorist: "a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

Source.

Oh, and this is based off of this.

Sounds terrorist-y to me.

There is no justice for the palestinians in Israel, Hamas took the justice in their hand., they are vigilantes. The terrorists are the Israel army and their government, Trudeau and Poilievre support their injustice then we must get rid of them and not wait they go to hell. The Conservatives or the Liberals should not have a single vote or get rid of them, the devil has allowed them to be at the head of these parties to do evil.. When you see these chosen of the devil in front of the media, they look nice, but so does the godfather of the mafia.

3 hours ago, Gaétan said:

Hamas took the justice in their hand

By raping women, and burning children alive? How is this justice?

This is cowardice. 

The fact you justify rape and weaponizing sexual assault, means you have no clue what you're talking about.

Watch a couple videos of Hamas' attack, and tell me this is seeking justice.

I can understand being angry at innocent Gazans getting killed, but the justifying of rape, is beyond words. 

You should be ashamed if yourself.

3 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

By raping women, and burning children alive? How is this justice?

This is cowardice. 

The fact you justify rape and weaponizing sexual assault, means you have no clue what you're talking about.

Watch a couple videos of Hamas' attack, and tell me this is seeking justice.

I can understand being angry at innocent Gazans getting killed, but the justifying of rape, is beyond words. 

You should be ashamed if yourself.

This is the propaganda used by Trudeau, Poilievre, Biden displays by medias to send arms to Israel and justify the actual genocide, what they do now is to blow the head of children in Gaza and rape and burn children and women as well. Israel had what they deserve on the  october seventh, israelis have a long storiy of massacre of palestiniens and they only deserve to be push to the sea and go back in Europe. Trudeau or Poilievre cannot be considerd as prime minister for their complicity in the meurder of palestinians. They love the Jews' money even though they go to hell where they will be tortured by demons who will pay the devil to do so.

This is the propaganda used by Trudeau, Poilievre

So you're saying noone in Israel was maimed, burned alive or raped?

Israel had what they deserve on the  october seventh

By your logic, Gazans got their just dosage of karma. 

Anyone rational, would want to stop the bloodshed on both sides.

they only deserve to be push to the sea and go back in Europe

You clearly don't know about historical fact, if you feel Jewish people don't belong in Israel. 

Also, calling for genocide, while denouncing what is being called genocide by some.

where they will be tortured by demons who will pay the devil to do so.

Hopefully not via carbon taxes. Would be rather ironic.

Bro. Your posts hurt my brain.

I mean this with no malice intended.

35 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Totally faking it. They're fine, they're worse than english soccer players. "ohhh i got raped and burned alive poor me!"  yeah, walk it off whiner.

4 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

By your logic, Gazans got their just dosage of karma. 

Anyone rational, would want to stop the bloodshed on both sides.

You clearly don't know about historical fact, if you feel Jewish people don't belong in Israel. 

Also, calling for genocide, while denouncing what is being called genocide by some.

Hopefully not via carbon taxes. Would be rather ironic.

Bro. Your posts hurt my brain.

I mean this with no malice intended.

What happened on October 7 was justice for Israel's crimes, and by attacking Gaza they increased their karma towards the Palestinians, and this will have to be paid for in one way or another. Whether it will be through atomic bombs that will hit Israel, we don't know, but something will happen to right the injustice. The U.S. and Canada are supporting Israel by sending them weapons to fuel the genocide, there are debts of Canadians as well. As exemple, After his death, Trudeau thinks he will be greeted by a being in white, but instead he will be siphoned off to hell to be tortured. .They're going to pin him in a cage and the demons are going to sting him with tridents, that's his future.

Edited by Gaétan

1 minute ago, PIK said:

PP will save us money. Less boondoggles, less corruption, and picking ministers on merit,not on colour and gender. Trudeau pushed out anyone with a brain that could challenge him. Gave school friends and wedding party members big jobs and most have failed.

Edited by PIK

17 hours ago, Gaétan said:

What happened on October 7 was justice for Israel's crimes, and by attacking Gaza they increased their karma towards the Palestinians, and this will have to be paid for in one way or another. Whether it will be through atomic bombs that will hit Israel, we don't know, but something will happen to right the injustice. The U.S. and Canada are supporting Israel by sending them weapons to fuel the genocide, there are debts of Canadians as well. As exemple, After his death, Trudeau thinks he will be greeted by a being in white, but instead he will be siphoned off to hell to be tortured. .They're going to pin him in a cage and the demons are going to sting him with tridents, that's his future.

Enough of the genocide crap. It's not happening, its a war against a invading force that's is now getting its lunch handed to him. And hamas constitution calls for genocide. So you are either dumb or a anti- semitic. Which is it?

43 minutes ago, PIK said:

Enough of the genocide crap. It's not happening, its a war against a invading force that's is now getting its lunch handed to him. And hamas constitution calls for genocide. So you are either dumb or a anti- semitic. Which is it?

Your thoughts are disturbed by Hitler's propaganda in the media

3 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

Your thoughts are disturbed by Hitler's propaganda in the media

Hitler doesn't have any media. Hitler is dead.  Just like an ever growing number of palestians due to their terrorist activity and use of meat shields.

On 2/13/2024 at 8:24 AM, Gaétan said:

There is no justice for the palestinians in Israel, Hamas took the justice in their hand., they are vigilantes. 

You mean like the Pirates of Penzance?"

1 minute ago, Gaétan said:

Injustice causes revolts and the death of innocent people and what the Trudeau government is doing to fuel it

What sort of fuel would that be? Wind or Solar?

Just now, Legato said:

What sort of fuel would that be? Wind or Solar?

The Trudeau government gave Israel the green light for the bombing of Gaza and waited until there were 18,000 dead to say enough is enough and it is sending weapons to Israel, so it is complicit in these murders and should to be judged. There is no impunity for a single murder and even more so if there are thousands

59 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

The Trudeau government gave Israel the green light for the bombing of Gaza and waited until there were 18,000 dead to say enough is enough and it is sending weapons to Israel, so it is complicit in these murders and should to be judged. There is no impunity for a single murder and even more so if there are thousands

That's not true.  There's 28,000 dead. :)  

On 2/14/2024 at 2:53 PM, Gaétan said:

Under Trudeau we gave plenty to Hamad thru the UN. Iran  Hamas and the so called Palestinian is a blight to ME peace.