Why Leftists Are So Unhappy

47 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Libbies are unhappy because "Build Back Better" has failed miserably.!

The Libbies in this site are also unhappy because our site leader allows us to respond to Libbie lies and insults in kind. That drives them wild. They're not used to dealing with opposition on an even footing. All the other sites shut conservatives down for feeding the Libbies their own crap.

For that alone...we are indepted to the leadership of this site.

Yup, this may be the biggest reason to love this site. There is ZERO Orwellian bullshit going on here with the moderation. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Deluge said:

Yup, this may be the biggest reason to love this site. There is ZERO Orwellian bullshit going on here with the moderation. 

Anyone seen any blue baseball caps with BBB on them?

I thought this was interesting, as it feeds right into reasons leftists are so unhappy. 

Depression In LGBTQIA+ Communities:

"Depression doesn’t discriminate —but people can, and stigma, discrimination, and victimization are among the many reasons why LGBTQIA+ depression rates remain consistently high."

https://psychcentral.com/depression/lgbtq-depression

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

I thought this was interesting, as it feeds right into reasons leftists are so unhappy. 

"Depression doesn’t discriminate —but people can, and stigma, discrimination, and victimization are among the many reasons why LGBTQIA+ depression rates remain consistently high."

It's clear that this "depression" that the homos and trannies speak of is what fuels their destructive agenda. It's gotten so intense that even kids aren't safe. 

https://welcomingschools.org/resources/definitions-lgbtq-elementary-school#:~:text=LGBTQ%2B%3A Acronym for Lesbian%2C Gay,ways people love each other. 

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

Maybe they're not as unhappy as they pretend to be.  

Victim status is the 10" dick of the leftard cult, so they're probably just shrieking all the time to attract other losers. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Maybe they're not as unhappy as they pretend to be.  

Victim status is the 10" dick of the leftard cult, so they're probably just shrieking all the time to attract other losers. 

They are haters, that's for damn sure. It's why they're going after kids. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Yes - that was the essence of my pun,  how can they be depressed when they're all so gay :)

One has to be a real degenerate to steal a word like "gay" and use it to describe some of the most depressed people on earth. 

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

One has to be a real degenerate to steal a word like "gay" and use it to describe some of the most depressed people on earth. 

I'm happy for gays. They can do their thing and it doesn't bother me at all. 

I actually feel sorry for them now because everyone's hijacking their movement.

Gay people fought through serious barriers and endured ridiculous levels of violence and discrimination for all of recorded history, and the people who are alive and fought for decades to overcome it now have suddenly trans pedos that wanna dress up in sexual costumes to talk to kids taking over their whole group.

Imagine being represented by pedo clowns. It's bad enough just having a normal clown as a PM. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm happy for gays. They can do their thing and it doesn't bother me at all. 

I actually feel sorry for them now because everyone's hijacking their movement.

Gay people fought through serious barriers and endured ridiculous levels of violence and discrimination for all of recorded history, and the people who are alive and fought for decades to overcome it now have suddenly trans pedos that wanna dress up in sexual costumes to talk to kids taking over their whole group.

Imagine being represented by pedo clowns. It's bad enough just having a normal clown as a PM. 

This is a good point, and it's the case for every civil rights movement. It starts out true enough, but then it's eventually hijacked by left-wing deviants. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Not sure what the rules are for posting explicit content these days but check out this circle-jerk:

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 10.05.20 AM.png

So.... you've run away from deluge like a kid who wants to take his ball and go home and stuck your head in the sand so you don't have to hear his naughty wrong-think and you felt the need to prove that to us......  why?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Not sure what the rules are for posting explicit content these days but check out this circle-jerk:

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 10.05.20 AM.png

black dog is one of those screaming pussies who'd rather deface buildings and set cars on fire than face the truth in political forums. ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

That's crazy glue, you sick f*ck. 

Just where did you attend school again? 

I believe it was Discount Joe's Canine Obedience Emporium and Whorehouse.  That's his mom's alma mater.

You have to admit tho - he's a shining example of the left being unhappy :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1