Death Spiral

The Idea of Stephen Harper leading this country is sinking in.

Sinking in to our brains.

Harper as Leader.

Leader of our Country.

My God!

Are we Nuts?!

The alternative is to re-elect a government that has had numerous criminal investigations opened by the RCMP.

Are we really nuts?

Nice reasoning shakey. Maybe we want to go forward with an honest government? :lol:

No wonder the Liberals are tanking with such ridiculous thinking.

Obviously not you, but we are getting awfully close to enough votes for a majority CPC government.

yes.,.. it makes no sense to let the RCMP investigate and deal with the wrong doers, lets focus on what happened, not where we want to go.

Harper as Leader.

Leader of our Country.

My God!

Are we Nuts?!

The alternative is to re-elect a government that has had numerous criminal investigations opened by the RCMP.

Are we really nuts?

No kidding... :rolleyes:

Nice reasoning shakey. Maybe we want to go forward with an honest government? :lol:

No wonder the Liberals are tanking with such ridiculous thinking.

Obviously not you, but we are getting awfully close to enough votes for a majority CPC government.

yes.,.. it makes no sense to let the RCMP investigate and deal with the wrong doers, lets focus on what happened, not where we want to go.

:) I was phoned last night to participate in a poll - you bet I said voting CONSERVATIVE!! :)

Stephen Harper is actually leading in all major regions including in Canadian cities.

Canadian cities.

Conservative voters.

In our cities.

In Canada.

I didn't make this up.

{Sorry I know this is derivative but I just couldn't help myself. It's fun once you start.}

lol, it was a great one :) , i can imagine it in my head.

Hey somebody is doing this too (and the result is better than my effort). I'll bet that whoever first wrote this Liberal attack ad copy didn't realize that they were starting a whole new art form, a Canadian haiku.

Stephen Harper has a dog.

You know who else had a dog?

Hitler.

Adolf Hitler.

That's who.

Did Stephen Harper train his dog to attack racial minorities on command?

We don't know.

He's not saying.

Choose Your Canada.

Check it out.

The NDP have ZERO chance of getting more seats than the BQ. No scenario for that to work out.

Conservative majority with NDP as official opposition? Not bad at all!

Conservative minority with NDP as official opposition? Even better.

Not just because I want a new, cleaner gov't, but hell, having such politically opposed parties going at it would be super entertaining!

Harper as Leader.

Leader of our Country.

My God!

Are we Nuts?!

Well, I can't speak for the rest of us, but I admit to having expressed that sentiment with regard to you a few times.

The NDP have ZERO chance of getting more seats than the BQ. No scenario for that to work out.

Conservative majority with NDP as official opposition? Not bad at all!

Conservative minority with NDP as official opposition? Even better.

Not just because I want a new, cleaner gov't, but hell, having such politically opposed parties going at it would be super entertaining!

If the NDP got more seats than the Bloc in a Conservative minority that would probably mean the Liberals in LAST place.

WOW... :ph34r:

But I would back Shoop's assessment on that one...

Yeah I was totally just throwing that out there to get flamed.

Although I do want the NDP to make seat gains this time around, I'm not foolish enough to think they'll be even the official oppostion any time in the near future... unless the Liberals unleash like an even bigger faux pas, such as something ala Kanye West, " Stephen Harper, doesn't care about black people."