Pro Hamas LGBYQers

1 hour ago, Mako said:

Please stop lying as you try to justify the mass murder of children.

Please stop denying the obvious truth to justify the mass murder of children.

Quote: “Amnesty International is continuing to investigate dozens of attacks in Gaza.

So they haven't actually found that there's been a crime?  Interesting.

You know who HAS been found to have committed a human rights crime? Hamas and gaza.

There you go,

1 hour ago, Mako said:

So you’ve concluded that those Israeli bombs have somehow all missed their targets.

There targets are hamas.  Hamas hides behind kids.  I know you want the deaths to be isreal's fault, but its' not.  Hamas started a war, hamas hides behind kids during the war.

IF hamas surrendered tomorrow not another kid would die. If israel surrendered tomorrow we'd have a second holocaust.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

And what does it mean when Israelis say something similar, given that they have done it already? It’s not an aspiration for them. 

What on Earth are you talking about? 
You are talking like MAGA. All hot air and no facts.  

FACT: “From the river to the sea” means “No Jews.” i.e., forced expulsion of 7 million Jews out of the Mideast. 

FACT: Two million Palestinian Arabs live with the 7 million Jews of Israel. Not in the West Bank or Gaza, but in Israel itself.  Two million. 

So how in Earth can you say that the Israelis have driven the Palestinians out, when two million live amongst them? And Israel has not driven any Palestinians out of West Bank or Gaza. 

Edited by Rebound

1 hour ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Do you accept that Israel already extends from the river to the sea? Yes or no?

That doesnt' really make sense.  Are you asking if in my opinion there is no such thing as palestinian settlements? Are you asking if i think gaza is on israeli 'land'?   Maybe instead of useless genocide phrases just say what you're trying to ask?

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Please stop denying the obvious truth to justify the mass murder of children.

So they haven't actually found that there's been a crime?  Interesting.

You know who HAS been found to have committed a human rights crime? Hamas and gaza.

There you go,

Please stop lying, I never tried to justify mass murder.

Can you provide evidence that Israel only targets Hamas?

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

There targets are hamas.  Hamas hides behind kids.  I know you want the deaths to be isreal's fault, but its' not.  Hamas started a war, hamas hides behind kids during the war.

IF hamas surrendered tomorrow not another kid would die. If israel surrendered tomorrow we'd have a second holocaust.

The Zionists started the war.

They have started many wars.

Israel continues to discriminate against and bomb Palestinians. They contemplate even worse atrocities.

The only path to peace is ending Israeli apartheid and allowing those ethnically cleansed to return.

4 minutes ago, Mako said:

Hamas and gaza started this war. period.

Hamas started this one. unprovoked.

Israel continues to discriminate against and bomb Palestinians. They contemplate even worse atrocities.

Hamas continues to hide behind it's population and fire rockets into israel.

They could surrender today and this would be over. THey started the war, now either they finish it or the israelis do.

The only path to peace is ending Israeli apartheid and allowing those ethnically cleansed to return.

So they can kill more israelis? Thats not a path to peace.

The path to peace is hamas and gaza accept the jewish state's right to exist 100 percent and lay down their arms. OR they all die. Those are the only two ways you get peace.

26 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Hamas and gaza started this war. period.

Hamas started this one. unprovoked.

Hamas continues to hide behind it's population and fire rockets into israel.

They could surrender today and this would be over. THey started the war, now either they finish it or the israelis do.

So they can kill more israelis? Thats not a path to peace.

The path to peace is hamas and gaza accept the jewish state's right to exist 100 percent and lay down their arms. OR they all die. Those are the only two ways you get peace.

This war has being going on for decades. The Palestinians are treated like subhumans. It’s ignorant to forget about all this carnage and bigotry and blame Hamas alone.

After apartheid ended white South Africans weren’t all killed. 

You ran from my question: Can you provide evidence that Israel only targets Hamas?

So now you think it’s okay to kill an entire group of people. You have exposed yourself as pro-genocide.

Just when I thought you couldn’t get any more contemptible.

Edited by Mako

40 minutes ago, Mako said:

Please stop lying, I never tried to justify mass murder.

Of course you did.  You absolutely insist it should be ignored.  That's your whole premise - isreal has no right to defend itself and attack hamas.

20 minutes ago, Mako said:

This war has being going on for decades.

The war has being going on since october 7th. 

And if you're going to cliam the war has been going on for decades then it's time for it to end - the only way it ends is with the utter defeat and subjugation of gaza.  You may have to take the land back and kick them out to the winds for that matter.

Going back to the status quo where they just kill thosuands of israelis from time to time is not ok.  ANd you are promoting hamas if you say it is ok.

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Of course you did.  You absolutely insist it should be ignored.  That's your whole premise - isreal has no right to defend itself and attack hamas.

The best way for Israel to defend itself would be to end Israeli apartheid.

You can’t provide evidence for your belief that the Israelis only target Hamas. Therefore you are lying in order to justify the mass murder of children.

You have exposed yourself as a genocidal maniac. You clearly tried to justify the murder of a whole people: helpless civilians including children and the elderly.

Really you should crawl back under your rock, I think you’ve disgraced yourself enough.

17 minutes ago, Mako said:

The best way for Israel to defend itself would be to end Israeli apartheid.

No that's the best way to get a second holocaust.

The best way for isreal to defend itself would be to kill hamas, kick all the residents of gaza to the four winds and salt the land.  But they'll probably have to settle for something a little less.

You can’t provide evidence for your belief that the Israelis only target Hamas.

Sure i can - all the strikes are monitored by the un and other groups and any time there ISN'T a military target involved they have to explain it.  So far they're clean.

Meanwhile - you can provide no evidence they DO target civvies.   But we KNOW hamas targets civvies for sure.

You have exposed yourself as a genocidal maniac. You clearly tried to justify the murder of a whole people: helpless civilians including children and the elderly.

Lying and dishonesty is pathetic.

You excuse and celebrate the killing of civillians by hamas, you ignore the evidence that hamas is using people as a sheild and when this is pointed out the fact that hamas started the war, the fact that hamas kills civvies, and the fact that hamas is using it's own people as a shield upsets you so bad you have to make baseless attacks on other.

Palestine is getting what it had coming for what it did. It started a war, it killed civvies, then its fighters hid behind it's own civvies and theyr'e STILL shooting rockets into isreal form among the civvies.  Every death is on their hands, and the hands of people like you who support them.

28 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

No that's the best way to get a second holocaust.

The best way for isreal to defend itself would be to kill hamas, kick all the residents of gaza to the four winds and salt the land.  But they'll probably have to settle for something a little less.

Sure i can - all the strikes are monitored by the un and other groups and any time there ISN'T a military target involved they have to explain it.  So far they're clean.

Meanwhile - you can provide no evidence they DO target civvies.   But we KNOW hamas targets civvies for sure.

Lying and dishonesty is pathetic.

You excuse and celebrate the killing of civillians by hamas, you ignore the evidence that hamas is using people as a sheild and when this is pointed out the fact that hamas started the war, the fact that hamas kills civvies, and the fact that hamas is using it's own people as a shield upsets you so bad you have to make baseless attacks on other.

Palestine is getting what it had coming for what it did. It started a war, it killed civvies, then its fighters hid behind it's own civvies and theyr'e STILL shooting rockets into isreal form among the civvies.  Every death is on their hands, and the hands of people like you who support them.

You write: “So far they're clean.“ Where is your evidence?

Again you are lying. Unlike you I never justified mass murder. I only support peace. These endless ethnic battles are best solved by compromise. The Palestinians should not suffer discrimination within Israel. The West Bank and Gaza should be fully restored to the Palestinians.

Edited by Mako

2 hours ago, Mako said:

You write: “So far they're clean.“ Where is your evidence?

The lack of charges. There would be some if they were not.  Pretty simple.

Again you are lying

No i'm telling the truth. You just don't like it.  that does not make it a lie.

Unlike you I never justified mass murder. I only support peace.

That's simply not true.

These endless ethnic battles are best solved by compromise.

There is no possible compromise here.  Period. That is crystal clear.  So - facing that reality, what's your plan b?

The Palestinians should not suffer discrimination within Israel. The West Bank and Gaza should be fully restored to the Palestinians.

The Palestinians don't want that.  To do that would require them to admit that israel is a legitimate nation with every right to exist, and they absolutely refuse to do that. Negotiations along those lines were tried for decades.

And after this? Who the hell would be dumb enough to let palestine exist on it's own after what it just pulled?  And Hamas knows all it has to do is wait a bit - do it again and slaughter a few thousand more people, and then cry when israel retaliates and people like you will jump up and say "It's ok that they slaughtered all those innocent people!!!! We should give them something as a reward!!!!"

Hamas must be utterly destroyed to the last man for what happened and the people of gaza will have to suffer through it and if that means many die so be it.  Next time don't have a govt that starts wars with other people.

Honestly it's as simple as that. If you let them off the hook now, this happens again in a few years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

The lack of charges. There would be some if they were not.  Pretty simple.

No i'm telling the truth. You just don't like it.  that does not make it a lie.

That's simply not true.

There is no possible compromise here.  Period. That is crystal clear.  So - facing that reality, what's your plan b?

The Palestinians don't want that.  To do that would require them to admit that israel is a legitimate nation with every right to exist, and they absolutely refuse to do that. Negotiations along those lines were tried for decades.

And after this? Who the hell would be dumb enough to let palestine exist on it's own after what it just pulled?  And Hamas knows all it has to do is wait a bit - do it again and slaughter a few thousand more people, and then cry when israel retaliates and people like you will jump up and say "It's ok that they slaughtered all those innocent people!!!! We should give them something as a reward!!!!"

Hamas must be utterly destroyed to the last man for what happened and the people of gaza will have to suffer through it and if that means many die so be it.  Next time don't have a govt that starts wars with other people.

Honestly it's as simple as that. If you let them off the hook now, this happens again in a few years.

Again you provide no evidence for your statements.

You’ve exposed yourself as a shameless liar.

You blame the victims without evidence.

The Israelis started the war decades ago when they engaged in ethnic cleansing. Period.

The only thing crystal clear is your status as a cheerleader for genocide.

I hope you are enjoying the thousands of dead children.

Edited by Mako

15 minutes ago, Mako said:

Again you provide no evidence for your statements.

I literally provided proof.

You’ve exposed yourself as a shameless liar.

I take it you're talking to your mirror :)  

You blame the victims without evidence.

There's plenty of evidence - hamas did commit the attack, hamas has built it's facilites in common public areas, hamas still shoots rockets off of public buildings and hides behind its population, - these facts are not seriously even contested.  Hamas wore body cams and transmitted their attack for heaven's sake.

The Israelis started the war decades ago when they engaged in ethnic cleansing. Period.

Hamas started this war on october 7th and is now having their asses handed to them by the israeli's .   I think they thougth there'd be more people like you who'd demand they should be ALLOWED to kill israeli civilians.

I hope you are enjoying the thousands of dead children.

Well you should be asking your buddies in Hamas - they're the ones who killed them.  They can stop that tomorrow by surrendering.

And i see you avoided that simple question - in light of the fact that palestine isn't interested in a negotiated solution, what's your plan b?

Can you answer it now? Or are you ready to admit that the only choice is what the israelis are doing right now?

6 hours ago, Mako said:

You are mistaken. War was declared on Israel by seven Arab nations in 1948. So if you’re going to claim this is all one never-ending war… because the Palestinians and you reject the armistice agreements they made, then it was clearly the Arabs who started this war. 

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You are mistaken. War was declared on Israel by seven Arab nations in 1948. So if you’re going to claim this is all one never-ending war… because the Palestinians and you reject the armistice agreements they made, then it was clearly the Arabs who started this war. 

Please try to educate yourself. The Israelis were engaged in terrorist attacks against Arabs before 1948.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_attacks

47 minutes ago, Mako said:

Please try to educate yourself. The Israelis were engaged in terrorist attacks against Arabs before 1948.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_attacks

Still not a war. 

it is you who require education. Many here are trying to explain the facts so you understand but you're so caught up in your hatred and bigotry you can't see simple facts.

4 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Still not a war. 

it is you who require education. Many here are trying to explain the facts so you understand but you're so caught up in your hatred and bigotry you can't see simple facts.

Maybe someday you’ll realize your bare assertions do not constitute evidence, but I doubt it.

Here’s evidence of ethnic cleansing, rape, and massacre you can pretend doesn’t exist.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2004/01/16/an-interview-with-benny-morris/

13 hours ago, CdnFox said:

That doesnt' really make sense.  Are you asking if in my opinion there is no such thing as palestinian settlements? Are you asking if i think gaza is on israeli 'land'?   Maybe instead of useless genocide phrases just say what you're trying to ask?

I understand the expression causes offence and I have never used it myself. Here is some more background on it and how it is perceived by different people:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/09/us/politics/river-to-the-sea-israel-gaza-palestinians.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

Many insurgencies have similar sayings and songs. In Ireland, for example, people talk of Four Green Fields, A Nation Once Again, Our Day Will Come. These are perceived very differently by the other, Protestant, side in Northern Ireland. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

Just to return to the original post, yes, we really need to think about whom we support in this world. Your enemy’s enemy is not always your friend and those who call you names on Twitter aren’t really in the same league as gentlemen who will happily launch you from rooftops because of who you are. We don’t need more religious bigotry, or clerics who think they have a mandate from the man upstairs to run countries. Secular social democracy is the best form of government in the world. Any country that has it should hang onto it for dear life.