Is it "just business fraud" Trump is charged with? And what kinds of Fraud exist in white collar crime?

So..Trump is in the Civil Trial of his life, literally. But this is nKY thing new for him. His entire business model has been built on fraud, and he's taught it to his adult family members who have also engaged fully being him. What kinds of Fraud has Trump engaged in? . Fraud against the tax payers because unlike them who have had to pick up the costs in New York for a lot of Trump's rip offs of the insurance system by having to pay higher rates because insurance scofflaws like Trump, his adult sons and daughter and even his father before him have cheated insurers repeatedly for decades and let taxpayers pay through the nose in increased rates. Then...how about all that money raised by starting Trump University...which was so uncredited in its education it gave its students that very few could find work in the fields taught because most of what WAS taught was useless, worthless and essentially  just a con job made up.of con men claiming to be credentialed professors ( but who weren't even college graduates in some cases and definitely not licensed anywhere to even teach)  who worked for Trump, collected fees though the school was never accredited, ( despite Trump claiming it had the highest accreditation in the country) and it gave diplomas if you paid your fees ( $35,000 ) whether you attended a single class or not.  The Trump University which ran just 5 years was shut down by the Court and declared a Fraud. Who was harmed? The people who believed in Trump, did Trump refund their fees? He did not, he dragged out the case in Court until 10 days before it went to Trial to try and spend as much of it on himself before the Court and a lot of angry former followers prevailed and Trump paid $25 million in restitution leaving a lot of former followers with useless pieces of paper Trump called diplomas.  What other kinds of FRAUD has Trump engaged in?  How about the Trump Charity? Another Fraud where he bilked the Public and collected millions ..and what did he use that Foundations CHARITY funds for? He had a $10, 000 painting done of himself which he hung on the wall of one of his clubs, he spent $267,000 of it to restore a fountain he damaged in front of his hotel in New York, he used a lot for  it...remember this was a Charity meant to raise money for CHARITY purposes,   instead Trump distributed to his adult children as their Board of Directors salaries and who then gave a lot of it right back to him ( this is called Money Laundering folks) as political donations to his 2016 Presidential campaign even though it was illegal to do so, $ 5000 is the maximum limit but he collected millions....he was caught and investigated for " serious financial fraudulent uses of the Foundations money, had to pay a $2 million dollar fine and disassociate himself and his family from the Foundation and the remaining funds in it were sent to 8 actual legal charities. ....These are the kinds of Fraud Trump engaged in, and it goes on from there ...there's no witch hunt, no unfair prosecution, just a Swindler, A Crook, and a Con Man caught again ....

So what you're saying is you don't really know what you're talking about but you do know you don't like the guy :)

well fair enough. As long as you don't like him a guess you don't have to worry about whether what you say is accurate or not :P

In any case, it's worth noting that the current charges are not a result of anyone complaining.  The banks all got paid back on time and in full, never disputed the amounts or claimed fraud, this is a prosecutor who went out of their way to dig up something and try to shoe horn it into 'fraud' when it really isn't and nobody complained about it.

I haven't looked into the other 'fraud' causes, but if they're anything like this one they're fabricated in order to persecute a political opponent or 'undesirable'.

37 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

So what you're saying is you don't really know what you're talking about but you do know you don't like the guy :)

well fair enough. As long as you don't like him a guess you don't have to worry about whether what you say is accurate or not :P

In any case, it's worth noting that the current charges are not a result of anyone complaining.  The banks all got paid back on time and in full, never disputed the amounts or claimed fraud, this is a prosecutor who went out of their way to dig up something and try to shoe horn it into 'fraud' when it really isn't and nobody complained about it.

I haven't looked into the other 'fraud' causes, but if they're anything like this one they're fabricated in order to persecute a political opponent or 'undesirable'.

No, I DO know what I am talking about. I have significant background in investigating insurance fraud. In fact before I retired after a long career in it I was an Expert Witness for my state.. I have read the FACTS in these cases right from the Court records, they're public knowledge, no bibble-babble trumpspeak here, just plain unvarnished TRUTH, something that apparently scares the living daylights out of Trump else why would he have paid multiple fines in the millions of dollars in the past when he's been caught in his SCAMS ?  Crooks pay fines, Crooks pay "restitution", Crooks lead dictatorships, Crooks con anyone they can get a nickel out of, for as long as they can, lying on lies, then blaming others when they fall through, then scrambling to set up more Cons to get more money flow so they can skip town or fly off in their private jet and set up another con somewhere else, and they related those money scans as whatever they think they can get away wuith, such as a run for the presidency as a campaign... another scam .... another way to suck in millions from blinded by greed followers, Until....they are caught. In fact lets put that in Capital letters ...CAUGHT...as Trump is now caught and all his finger pointing, attempts at witness intimidation, his threats, his lies, his family who he involved in every part of his scams, who themselves will be in court soon also, they have no where else to run this time...he won't be flying off in his jet, he's watched every minute. He's a terrorist and fraud was his weapon of choice and his only shield has been his ability to.lie his way out of things but you know....all things come to Closure. Crooks do get caught as Trump is caught.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

No, I DO know what I am talking about.

You hide it well.

Honestly you can't even write without using massive run on sentences and block paragraphs but you're an expert witness.

And your diatribe was very clearly more vitriol than fact.  Anyone THAT hate filled and bitter isn't an impartial source of knowledge.

4 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

You hide it well.

Honestly you can't even write without using massive run on sentences and block paragraphs but you're an expert witness.

And your diatribe was very clearly more vitriol than fact.  Anyone THAT hate filled and bitter isn't an impartial source of knowledge.

Oh. I never said I was "impartial" . Not now, not in this.  In my career days I was, but that was then. This is now. I most definitely am NOT impartial now because you see, I don't like crooks and con men, and most if the public doesn't, the real Truth is what it is, you can't change that for all your rhetoric or snide remarks. Trumps been caught...again...again conning the public, and more....money laundering....and in New York, over a million dollars being laundered is a felony...with up to 4 years..per Count....in prison.  Money laundering ...look it up....think about it...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

You're a fool if you believe that "no one has ever complained" about Trump's FRAUD.

He has been involved in 4000 civil legal disputes in his career. In many of them he has just worn his opponents down and outlasted them due to greater wealth. 

That does NOT MEAN they've "NOT COMPLAINED." Duh

1 hour ago, Legato said:

I stopped reading at  "Expert Witness". A person who is so full of themselves they must be bursting at the seams. 

Because you don't believe there are experts? And they can serve as witnesses?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You're a fool if you believe that "no one has ever complained" about Trump's FRAUD.

Ok - so where are they listed in the lawsuit here?

I mean - i KNOW you wouldn't lie to me robodolt :)  - so list the names in the lawuit that are identified as complaintants.

I hope I'm not going to have to explain how law works to you again.

So - lets hear them.  Present the names from the lawsuit that complained about his fraud to them.

1 hour ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Oh. I never said I was "impartial" . Not now, not in this.  In my career days I was, but that was then. This is now. I most definitely am NOT impartial now because you see, I don't like crooks and con men, and most if the public doesn't, the real Truth is what it is, you can't change that for all your rhetoric or snide remarks. Trumps been caught...again...again conning the public, and more....money laundering....and in New York, over a million dollars being laundered is a felony...with up to 4 years..per Count....in prison.  Money laundering ...look it up....think about it...

Yeah .. ok there sparks. Well at least there were actual sentences this time so thanks for that :) 

I am curious about this tho: "I most definitely am NOT impartial now because you see, I don't like crooks and con men"

So before when you WERE "impartial" you DID like crooks and con men?

Edited by CdnFox

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Ok - so where are they listed in the lawsuit here?

I mean - i KNOW you wouldn't lie to me robodolt :)  - so list the names in the lawuit that are identified as complaintants.

I hope I'm not going to have to explain how law works to you again.

So - lets hear them.  Present the names from the lawsuit that complained about his fraud to them.

Are you too stupid to google them Cndfckwad?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Yeah .. ok there sparks. Well at least there were actual sentences this time so thanks for that :) 

I am curious about this tho: "I most definitely am NOT impartial now because you see, I don't like crooks and con men"

Professional expert witnesses have to act and testify impartially.

It would be UNPROFESSIONAL NOT TO. Duh

Can you really not figure that out? LMAO

19 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Not a single one of those appears to be listed in the lawsuit.

So.... were you lying to me again/

You know what a lawsuit is right? Where are the names you say complained listed in this lawsuit? they must be if they're complainants - where are they?

Sigh. You just got caught in another lie didn't you. There weren't any were there.

Edited by CdnFox

Professional expert witnesses have to act and testify impartially.

So? What's that got to do with liking them?

It would be UNPROFESSIONAL NOT TO. Duh

And again - you can dislike someone and still evaluate the evidence impartially. I'm sure judges don't like a LOT of the defendants or plaintiffs.  So what does it have to do with him liking them?

LOL  -  you got confused again didn't you :)  This is not your night is it :)  

19 hours ago, CdnFox said:

No...but I did give them the opportunity to "show and prove" that the  the assessment made of them based on the facts , not hearsay, might be missing information we didn't have then that might have altered the outcome, but Trump doesn't come up with any proof, just a lot of claimed proof he bases on fantasy and a lot of finger pointing and further phony claims of stolen elections and improper voting counts and " rigged" vote counting machines, and " everyone" being against him....in fact many of the same excuses other criminals make, common attempts to scam you into believing he's innocent so you will keep throwing your money at him.Trump is a Con Man, that's what he does and has been doing all his life. He taught it to his adult sons and daughter who engaged in it at his direction. It's all there in his track record of prior convictions, his payments of large fines and payoffs to those he needed to get out of his limelight before others figured out just how big a Scammer he is. 

34 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

No...but I did give them the opportunity to "show and prove" that the  the assessment made of them based on the facts , not hearsay,

Ok - so now that you're bias you're going with hearsay rather than facts .

Well fair enough i guess, as long as you're upfront about it. Your opinions are based on heresay and bias rather than facts and neutrality. We're duly noted and warned. 

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Ok - so now that you're bias you're going with hearsay rather than facts .

Well fair enough i guess, as long as you're upfront about it. Your opinions are based on heresay and bias rather than facts and neutrality. We're duly noted and warned. 

Read it again...unless you graduated from Trump University and you are unable to grasp truth from hearsay...

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Read it again...unless you graduated from Trump University and you are unable to grasp truth from hearsay...

If there's a problem its with your communication skills.   You have run on sentances that span 4 or 5 lines.  You imagine words like' muslim' being in directives which simply don't exist.  And now i quote back exactly what you said and somehow it's MY fault you said it.

Next time say what you mean if you're going to say anything at all.

On 10/10/2023 at 8:13 PM, CdnFox said:

If there's a problem its with your communication skills.   You have run on sentances that span 4 or 5 lines.  You imagine words like' muslim' being in directives which simply don't exist.  And now i quote back exactly what you said and somehow it's MY fault you said it.

Next time say what you mean if you're going to say anything at all.

OH.....bot alert. 

19 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Sure - you do sound like  a bot.  A poorly scripted one. Not sure if you should be pointing that out :) But there you go

And you sound like an early computer program from the early 1980's called Eliza.  You feed it, it takes your words and adds insults to get you to respond, then replies using what you say, etc. It's a copyrighted program but I note Trump, Rand Paul and others of the GOP just ignore copyrights of others. 

6 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

And you sound like an early computer program from the early 1980's called Eliza.  You feed it, it takes your words and adds insults to get you to respond, then replies using what you say, etc. It's a copyrighted program but I note Trump, Rand Paul and others of the GOP just ignore copyrights of others. 

Sounds like you get insulted a lot.  Maybe it's not a computer's fault :)

On 10/9/2023 at 8:19 PM, Caswell Thomas said:

So..Trump is in the Civil Trial of his life, literally. But this is nKY thing new for him. His entire business model has been built on fraud, and he's taught it to his adult family members who have also engaged fully being him. What kinds of Fraud has Trump engaged in? . Fraud against the tax payers because unlike them who have had to pick up the costs in New York for a lot of Trump's rip offs of the insurance system by having to pay higher rates because insurance scofflaws like Trump, his adult sons and daughter and even his father before him have cheated insurers repeatedly for decades and let taxpayers pay through the nose in increased rates. Then...how about all that money raised by starting Trump University...which was so uncredited in its education it gave its students that very few could find work in the fields taught because most of what WAS taught was useless, worthless and essentially  just a con job made up.of con men claiming to be credentialed professors ( but who weren't even college graduates in some cases and definitely not licensed anywhere to even teach)  who worked for Trump, collected fees though the school was never accredited, ( despite Trump claiming it had the highest accreditation in the country) and it gave diplomas if you paid your fees ( $35,000 ) whether you attended a single class or not.  The Trump University which ran just 5 years was shut down by the Court and declared a Fraud. Who was harmed? The people who believed in Trump, did Trump refund their fees? He did not, he dragged out the case in Court until 10 days before it went to Trial to try and spend as much of it on himself before the Court and a lot of angry former followers prevailed and Trump paid $25 million in restitution leaving a lot of former followers with useless pieces of paper Trump called diplomas.  What other kinds of FRAUD has Trump engaged in?  How about the Trump Charity? Another Fraud where he bilked the Public and collected millions ..and what did he use that Foundations CHARITY funds for? He had a $10, 000 painting done of himself which he hung on the wall of one of his clubs, he spent $267,000 of it to restore a fountain he damaged in front of his hotel in New York, he used a lot for  it...remember this was a Charity meant to raise money for CHARITY purposes,   instead Trump distributed to his adult children as their Board of Directors salaries and who then gave a lot of it right back to him ( this is called Money Laundering folks) as political donations to his 2016 Presidential campaign even though it was illegal to do so, $ 5000 is the maximum limit but he collected millions....he was caught and investigated for " serious financial fraudulent uses of the Foundations money, had to pay a $2 million dollar fine and disassociate himself and his family from the Foundation and the remaining funds in it were sent to 8 actual legal charities. ....These are the kinds of Fraud Trump engaged in, and it goes on from there ...there's no witch hunt, no unfair prosecution, just a Swindler, A Crook, and a Con Man caught again ....

It's nothing but election interference from the American Nazi  Party, (formally the Democrats.)

Trump broke NO LAWS WHATSOEVER.

If he were to announce that he's not running for  president, all those false charges would be dropped.

Is it our imagination or are you just monumentally STUPID and UNINFORMED?

7 minutes ago, reason10 said:

It's nothing but election interference from the American Nazi  Party, (formally the Democrats.)

Trump broke NO LAWS WHATSOEVER.

If he were to announce that he's not running for  president, all those false charges would be dropped.

Is it our imagination or are you just monumentally STUPID and UNINFORMED?

..." broke no laws...". Real Estate Fraud, Insurance Fraud, Transactional Fraud, Accounting Fraud, RICO, the last is long...that you and he deny it doesn't make it so. Remember Trump tried to declare in U. S. District Court that the State of New York had no jurisdiction over him because he was President but that was after he lost to President Joseph Biden. The Court said " America has no Monarch and Defendant is not President". Trump continues to promote the LIE that he is but it doesn't make it so. Trump declared he broke no.laws but again, it isn't so.  Get over it. In fact if you sent him any money as a campaign donation, or maybe you and some friends, the time to sue him to get your money back for him using those funds for non campaign uses is fast running, better do it while he still has it to be awarded back to you.