Harper-Bush, Bush-Harper?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange how this guy uses the environment as an example of how bad Bush is.

Yet the U.S. has gone further in reducing greenhouse gases than Canada has since the Kyoto Accord meetings. So who is the real environmental laggard?

You know honestpolitician, maybe if you had a clue what you were talking about people would be more inclined to listen!

Are you a member of Paul Martin's *brain trust*?!

Link

Interesting point of view.

Utter drivel. I once heard Bush claim that the sky was blue. Harper has also used this same terminology. How long will it be before Canada is fighting imperialistic wars in the middle east if this keeps up?

If blogs like this constitute credible sources in your mind you should maybe be watching cartoons and not posting on political forums.

Link

Utter drivel. I once heard Bush claim that the sky was blue. Harper has also used this same terminology. How long will it be before Canada is fighting imperialistic wars in the middle east if this keeps up?

If blogs like this constitute credible sources in your mind you should maybe be watching cartoons and not posting on political forums.

Another personal insult from a conservative. What a joke! I suppose your conservative blogs are all true, right?

This is simply another person who cannot fail to see the similarities between Harper and Bush.

Link

Another personal insult from a conservative. What a joke! I suppose your conservative blogs are all true, right?

This is simply another person who cannot fail to see the similarities between Harper and Bush.

I don't remember claiming to be a conservative.

My point is that the character who wrote this piece is obviously grasping at staws in an attempt to create a link between Harper and Bush. Your the one who seems to be falling for it hook/line/sinker. Show me credible links to this bloggers position and I will ponder them. Otherwise your cred is in question.

What a lame argument.

I agree, your argument is lame. Don't give up though I have heard of a talking dog that supports your position, maybe you two could hook up and create a blog with as much credability as the the one you have posted here.

Favorite Con trick...... when they can't address the issues, they attack the person.

Now who has ....... promised tax cuts, promised not to alter abortion laws, pledged to make government “smaller” and pledged to increase the military????

Who???

What do you know, the conservatives have a conspiracy theory to rival that of the Bush/Cheney administration's rise to power.

It's a long read.

Link

I agree, your argument is lame. Don't give up though I have heard of a talking dog that supports your position, maybe you two could hook up and create a blog with as much credability as the the one you have posted here.

So do you have anything to back yourself up? Or are you just going to post whatever dribbles out of your mouth?

All I am doing is posting what others have written. You are being childish. Show us all how Harper is not simply Bush-lite. Back up your posts.

What a lame argument.

Favorite Con trick. Can't Con trick..... when they can't address the issues, they attack the person.

Now who has ....... promised tax cuts, promised not to alter abortion laws, pledged to make government “smaller” and pledged to increase the military????

Who???

Where the hell did I say that I was a "con". How about considering the fact that I am a non-partisan Canadian who is sick and tired of the mudslinging from all sides of the Canadian political equation.

The so called Honest Politician posted what amounts to a rant with no misgivings or doubts about the credibility of his/her source. I happen to be attacking the source, and anyone who takes it at face value.

As far as the rest of your post goes, I NEVER SAID I WAS A CONSERVATIVE.

What a lame argument.

Favorite Con trick...... when they can't address the issues, they attack the person.

Who???

Uhm, Paul Martin has promised all those things...

What do you know, the conservatives have a conspiracy theory to rival that of the Bush/Cheney administration's rise to power.

It's a long read.

Link

So do you have anything to back yourself up? Or are you just going to post whatever dribbles out of your mouth?

All I am doing is posting what others have written. You are being childish. Show us all how Harper is not simply Bush-lite. Back up your posts.

I suppose this is reverse onus. You posted this crap, you provide sources which back up your claim that the information in this rant is credible.

Your the one being childish here dude/dudette, I have never made a claim either way, you have posted something which lacks credibility. The onus is on you as the one who started this thread to provide sources which back up the bloggers claims, unless you don't agree with them.

What a lame argument.

Who???

Uhm, Paul Martin has promised all those things...

Martin promised tax cuts and they came into effect Jan 2005, he NEVER promised not to alter abortion laws, he NEVER promised to make government smaller and he NEVER promised to increase the military.... just to buy more and better equipment.

Guess again.