CASTRATED Trannie child now a victim/patient for LIFE

On 7/22/2023 at 5:07 PM, SNOWFLAKE said:

Another thread with 0 responses to this hateful person's thread. Let's not give him the satisfaction.

I hope you realize it's voices like yours, that fan the contempt of those who voted in Trump, or who made me determined to make sure this thread was at least 5 pages long. 

If you did your job (being quiet), post count for this thread likely would have remained the same, as I only posted once I saw your virtue signaling, trying to discourage responses to something you deemed as hateful. Like you were the gatekeeper of what was right or wrong, and we required your approval.

1 hour ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

Now there is an original thought, right from a book for dummies like you.

Who said I was going for original? This is every day sh*t. Wokeness is every day bullsh*t - are you beginning to understand why everyone else is sick of your bullsh*t? 

On 7/22/2023 at 10:04 PM, herbie said:

No, because he chose to have them hacked off and didn't complete the surgery. Estrogen didn't make them fade away. Look for a job in the choir, the harem or maybe if they make a Ken movie.

No, that's really st*pid. 

Here's what needs to happen: Arrest the Dr. for mutilating the boy, then arrest every f*cking gender-affirmation cultist for helping plant ideas in the confused kid's head. then go get a scoop of ice cream with your binary friends and family to celebrate a job well done. ;)

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

Yet you went through the trouble to scramble to get an image from Google and post it. Trying to dismiss my point, but ironically enough, proving it.

Nobody is laughing, including yourself. 

see how it is? you can't quit me. THAT is the part I am enjoying. 

I hope you realize it's voices like yours, that fan the contempt of those who voted in Trump, or who made me determined to make sure this thread was at least 5 pages long. 

If you did your job (being quiet), post count for this thread likely would have remained the same, as I only posted once I saw your virtue signaling, trying to discourage responses to something you deemed as hateful. Like you were the gatekeeper of what was right or wrong, and we required your approval.

JAYSUS, still commenting on my comments. I could keep this going the whole week and you would still be pursuing me. Talk about being a buttercup.

image.png.bff8aa2bd1469049fc62c38b6ba2fccb.png

39 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Who said I was going for original? This is every day sh*t. Wokeness is every day bullsh*t - are you beginning to understand why everyone else is sick of your bullsh*t? 

Let me ask you something. Not that I expect to get a lucid answer. But here goes: Do you think I or any decent civilized human being gives a rat's ass what your attitudes about "wokeness" is?

I mean, you are so monumentally stupid, you don't even know where the term originated or what it means. This one is just for you:

https://www.timesrepublican.com/opinion/columnists/2022/12/if-youre-not-woke-doesnt-that-mean-youre-asleep/

I have a suggestion. Before you engage with people who clearly are more educated, have some sagacity, and understand how the world works, maybe you should get a clue before you embarrass yourself..

you can't quit me.

Sure I can. This will be my last reply to you. I will enjoy you being unable to quit posters here, proving your hypocrisy.

I could keep this going the whole week and you would still be pursuing me.

Try me.

One thing is certain, is you'll still be here doing this, proving one of us is pathetic.

As you were.

Sure I can. This will be my last reply to you. I will enjoy you being unable to quit posters here, proving your hypocrisy.

Try me.

One thing is certain, is you'll still be here doing this, proving one of us is pathetic.

As you were.

You don't want to play this game. You know why? You would lose. You are one of those people who HAS TO get in the last word. Failure to do so would leave you feeling like you lost the argument and it would diminish your manhood.

To prove my point, I PROMISE, whatever you say to me next, I will NOT respond. Yet I know you will still try to goat me one more time. You will fail. I know pissants like you. SO here is my dare: You can say whatever you want to me, and I will let you have the last word by not responding. AND I KNOW you will not be able to resist. Wanna bet?

On 7/24/2023 at 10:05 AM, reason10 said:

Some kids play the trans gender card just because they heard about it from their parents and they want to attract attention. 

I have sadly see so many parents identify their toddlers or young kids as "nonbinary", when you can clearly see the parents is literally forcing the ideology onto the child.

I remember seeing a parent putting their son in dresses, identifying them as "she", and essentially asking the kid about their identity, and you could tell the kid couldn't care less of what his mom was saying, but was more focused on affirming her words and her belief of what his identity was.

I don't know. It was insanely disturbing.

18 hours ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

Let me ask you something. Not that I expect to get a lucid answer. But here goes: Do you think I or any decent civilized human being gives a rat's ass what your attitudes about "wokeness" is?

I mean, you are so monumentally stupid, you don't even know where the term originated or what it means. This one is just for you:

https://www.timesrepublican.com/opinion/columnists/2022/12/if-youre-not-woke-doesnt-that-mean-youre-asleep/

I have a suggestion. Before you engage with people who clearly are more educated, have some sagacity, and understand how the world works, maybe you should get a clue before you embarrass yourself..

Sorry, numbnuts, but your article is leftist bullshit - a smoke screen. 

The link below is where you want to start looking for answers. Let me know what questions you have and we'll go through it together. ;)

https://www.conservapedia.com/Woke

Edited by Deluge

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

Sorry, numbnuts, but your article is leftist bullshit - a smoke screen. 

The link below is where you want to start looking for answers. Let me know what questions you have and we'll go through it together. ;)

https://www.conservapedia.com/Woke

my leftist bullshit came from a republican publication. JAYSUS, you really are stupid, aren't you?

And you counter with something from conservapedia??

Conservapedia - Right Bias - Fake News - Questionable - Conservative - Christian - Republican - Trump

• Overall, we rate Conservapedia Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies, and outright false information. This is not a credible source on any level or known criteria.
  • https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/conservapedia/

Let me repeat:

20 hours ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

Before you engage with people who clearly are more educated, have some sagacity, and understand how the world works, maybe you should get a clue before you embarrass yourself..

3 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

my leftist bullshit came from a republican publication. JAYSUS, you really are stupid, aren't you?

It came from a RINO publication. No self respecting Republican publication would EVER post that kind of trash. lol

I suggest you get to the link I provided. That woke filth you linked isn't going to cut it. ;)

56 minutes ago, Deluge said:

It came from a RINO publication. No self respecting Republican publication would EVER post that kind of trash. lol

I suggest you get to the link I provided. That woke filth you linked isn't going to cut it. ;)

YOUR LINK is a discredited link. If YOU chose to believe the stuff they post, well, we can't help you there.

But what a fool believes he sees
No wise man has the power to reason away
What seems to be
Is always better than nothing
(Doobie Brothers)

Oh, and BTW, all you have done here is give us all an example of monumentally stupid Righties are. I hope you are proud of yourself ?

25 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

YOUR LINK is a discredited link.

Discredited by woketards, which means it's very much legit. 

Follow through with that link I gave you and embrace the truth for once - it may surprise you how good it feels to be on the right side of an argument. ;) 

Edited by Deluge

15 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

I have sadly see so many parents identify their toddlers or young kids as "nonbinary", when you can clearly see the parents is literally forcing the ideology onto the child.

Child abuse unfortunately comes in a lot of different shapes and forms.

When my girls were living at home and I was first substitute teaching, especially at the elementary schools, I found myself at times coming home and giving them extra hugs, being so thankful that they are with Mom and me and intact. When I saw the results of really bad parenting and abuse, I thanked GOD that my girls had decent  parents.

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

I thanked GOD that my girls had decent  parents.

Literally the only reason I made it out the ghetto, and so many of my peers did not. 

My mother busted her butt as a single mother, but had friends tell me they were jealous. 

I couldn't understand why. My friends were allowed to run the streets at night, did as they pleased. I was jealous of them.

"You have someone who loves you to the tune of sacrificing everything, for you to have a better life".

They were jealous of my mother taking my friends under her wing, and making them feel more loved than their parents that threw them away. 

When I started running with the wrong crowds, that love kept me from totally going off the rails as I always had something to lose. Didn't want to disappoint her.

The weight of what she did for me, motivated me to do well.

It's a shame so many kids don't have this,  but worse--parents trying to virtue signal through their kids, and seemingly unaware of the harm they are doing to them.

When I see a parent have a toddler tell them they are a girl and were born a boy, and don't even question it and are quick to put dresses on them, this to me is lunacy.

I grew up with girls, and so thought I was a girl at a very young age.

My mother was quick to remind me am a boy. I didn't protest.

If I fought with my sister.

"You're a boy. You're supposed to protect your sister"

So first time I saw a group of thugs attack my sister, I chased after them, confused at them running, as was outnumbered. I was taught to stand up for myself, and others.

Right now with what kids are being taught, am glad will be long dead before that generation becomes the next wave of policy makers.

On 7/22/2023 at 9:00 AM, reason10 said:

A young male

If you read the issue it does not say anywhere that the guy was 'castrated as a child'. Only if you're so seriously reactionary you'd believe a doctor would perform sex altering surgery only on an underage person's request. Or even hormone therapy without parental consent on a "child".

Of course living in a backward country where one can't even have a beer until you're 21. your definition oi 'child' is bizarrely skewed. Like banning 16&18 yr olds from seeing pics of Michaelangelos David at school. Or restricting high school girls access to birth control from a Doctor.

Some of yo are so disgusted and so fixated on trannies that you are the ones that should seek help from a mental health professional. You act like fascist incels scared shitless of anything sexual.

Edited by herbie

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, reason10 said:

That's HETEROPHOBIC you bigot!

I prefer the trans people in Thailand. They pull no punches about it. They are ladyboys.

No nonsense, no BS.

No walking on eggshells. You want a girl this beautiful and a surprise attachment if you drop the soap while showering with her? 

You know up front.

Here, many will sell they are biological women.

You want to go down on her, and it looks like Freddy Kreuger's face (or worse, a penis), and now are being gaslit about how something is wrong with you for not wanting to swallow her semen. And yes. Her semen, making it perfectly hetero.

Drink up, bigot. 

And stop littering the planet and use a bamboo straw to clean up the remaining mess, for crying out loud.