Poilievre tells Trudeau to 'butt out' of New Brunswick's policy on LGBTQ students

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

LIke i said - if you believed what you were saying you woudln't have an issue with a law saying they have to inform the parents.

What page in Bill 89 did you see it written that doctors can order children be taken into custody when parents refuse to let them cut their kids dicks and tits off?

It's a 352 page document and being the positive claimant it's your responsibility to cite the page number.

You did read it right?

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

Ll

And it explicitly states 14 year olds are having their dicks and tits cut off in the article you provided as evidence?

Bullshit.

Obviously you didn't read it did you.  

I guess lying to yourself is one way to cope with the truth.

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

What page in Bill 89 did you see it written that doctors can order children be taken into custody when parents refuse to let them cut their kids dicks and tits off?

It's a 352 page document and being the positive claimant it's your responsibility to cite the page number.

You did read it right?

ROFLMAO :P    As i said - you wouldn't freak out if you actually believed what you said :)  but you know you're full of shit so you have to have a hissy fit and try to change the channel  :)

It's pathetic how hard you'll work to excuse child abuse.

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Obviously you didn't read it did you.

Would you read thru 350 + pages to find something I claimed was evidence of what I was saying?

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

It's pathetic how hard you'll work to excuse child abuse.

It's hilarious how little effort you put into providing evidence of it.

I guess you don't subscribe to the ordinary conventions that cover the responsibilities of the positive claimant.

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Would you read thru 350 + pages to find something I claimed was evidence of what I was saying?

I'd rather you just answered the original question :P  But seeing how badly you're trying to dance around it, i guess we have our answer :) What a hypocrite!

It's hilarious how little effort you put into providing evidence of it.

Agreed - it takes me almost no effort to provide evidence. Whereas you spend massive amounts of effort avoiding the facts :)

I'm.. ahhh...  i'm guessing you didn't really think about what you wrote before pressing 'submit' did you :)

9 hours ago, eyeball said:

Whatever you say there chief.

It's what you're afraid to say that's interesting ;)

You cry to the heavens and gnash your teeth and rend your garments insisting that at no time are children ever altered by hormone or surgery without their parents permission despite clear proof they are -  BUT - the moment i say "if it never happens you won't mind a law prohibiting it from happening "  you freak out.

You know it happens. You know it's wrong. But you want it to keep happening because you approve of children being transitioned. 

You're a sick little puppy ain't cha :)

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

?

Awww muffin - nothing to say?  Fair enough - i DID post proof that was happening after the age of 14 already :)

I get it. You prefer virtue signalling to reality and if that means a few kids lives get ruined so be it :) 

Previously quoted:

With minors being empowered with giving medical consent, parents are not only prevented from participating in such decisions but may not even be informed of the planned medical procedures.

In Canada, according to the mature minor doctrine, children even younger than this can make serious medical decisions if they are deemed sufficiently mature. In Quebec, for example, medical consent can be given by a child as young as age 14. Eighteen European countries  also allow for medical consent by children aged 14 or “according to their maturity” without parental consent.

the foundational concept of medical consent has been turned on its head when it comes to GAT. Rather than explaining the consequences and causes of gender dysphoria to a patient, the only approach offered by GAT practitioners in many Western jurisdictions is unconditional acceptance of the patient’s feelings. In Canada, for example, following recent amendments to the Criminal Code outlawing what is known as “conversion therapy,” providing any treatment other than GAT is now illegal. “

https://c2cjournal.ca/2022/04/reckless-consent-issues-with-gender-affirming-treatment/

Well there you go folks - if anyone still doubted that the left lies even after presented with proof, you can watch it in action right here  :)

Now watch them squirm and try to blame the source or the facts or claim it's  never been used without any evidence :)   

Edited by CdnFox

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Hahaha! You couldn't post your own birthday without cocking it up.

Sure kid ;)  it's always easy to tell when you're getting emotional and have no argument :)

Like i said - its' right there.  So your claims that it doesn't happen, wouldn't happen, COULDN"T happen are absolutely fake :)   Like most of your positions on things.

And as always the fact you're wrong has driven you into a tizzy.  You know - if you saved all that energy you spend on anger and frustration and put it to actually doing your homework BEFORE talking,  i bet you'd wind up having a LOT less to feel angry and frustrated at yourself about :)