Boycotting Schools Over Pride Events

15 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Sorry - didn't mean to scare you...

This exceeding trifling witling, considering ranting criticizing concerning adopting fitting wording being exhibiting transcending learning, was displaying, notwithstanding ridiculing, surpassing boasting swelling reasoning, respecting correcting erring writing, and touching detecting deceiving arguing during debating.

39 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

This exceeding trifling witling, considering ranting criticizing concerning adopting fitting wording being exhibiting transcending learning, was displaying, notwithstanding ridiculing, surpassing boasting swelling reasoning, respecting correcting erring writing, and touching detecting deceiving arguing during debating.

Shit - i've scared him into a panicked frenzy!  I 'll go shave..    (these lefties, soooo sensitive!) 

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Before a man speaks it is always safe to assume that he is a fool. After he speaks, it is seldom necessary to assume it...

That's pretty sexist.  And aren't you assuming my gender? And aren't you a man? Feels kinda like you didn't think that through very far before posting

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

That's pretty sexist.  And aren't you assuming my gender? And aren't you a man? Feels kinda like you didn't think that through very far before posting

Never tell a fool that he is a fool. All you'll have is an angry fool.

13 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You are so ....

Now now...  you picked the fight and it's just the internet so try not to get upset and angry like that. Just take a deep breath, take your mittens off and count to ten.

A fool flatters himself, a wise man flatters the fool.

It's good that you're spending so much time learning to be a better fool. You should be looking to better yourself like that, you can't stay a village !diot forever.

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Now now...  you picked the fight and it's just the internet so try not to get upset and angry like that. Just take a deep breath, take your mittens off and count to ten.

It's good that you're spending so much time learning to be a better fool. You should be looking to better yourself like that, you can't stay a village !diot forever.

You can educate a fool, but you cannot make him think.

Bye

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

You can educate a fool, but you cannot make him think.

We wouldn't even be able to educate you either if your teachers weren't willing to 'cook the books' just to get you out of their class.

Bye

Awwwww muffin - don't go away mad!!  Just go away :) 

Hope that 'fool' thing works out for ya! And better luck next time :)

On 5/30/2023 at 5:46 PM, Zeitgeist said:

Evidence?

What evidence? We hear every day about trans violence and homophobic hate but I have never heard of a gay or a trans killed in Canada for these reasons in 2023. Has anyone? They change the terms and now if you say, " I don't want to look at your flag in a school for a month " this is now anti lgtqb violence. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CdnFox said:

We wouldn't even be able to educate you either if your teachers weren't willing to 'cook the books' just to get you out of their class.

Awwwww muffin - don't go away mad!!  Just go away :) 

Hope that 'fool' thing works out for ya! And better luck next time :)

The fool is not me, far from it......that only leaves one other. Yup, look in the mirror, it is someone you recognize,.... you WIN the fool award LOL

You are so easy to wind up like a spring loaded toy LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

The fool is not me, far from it......that only leaves one other. Yup, look in the mirror, it is someone you recognize,.... you WIN the fool award LOL

You are so easy to wind up like a spring loaded toy LOL

ROFLMAO - what happened to "bye"?  LOL - did you stew on that all night and you just couldn't resist coming back? HAHAHAHA

Meanwhile you're going to argue that you're NOT the fool? :):)  :)

Man... you weren't looking good before that post but now you not only look like the fool, but you look like a desperate and pathetic fool.  Well done :) 

32 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

ROFLMAO - what happened to "bye"?  LOL - did you stew on that all night and you just couldn't resist coming back? HAHAHAHA

Meanwhile you're going to argue that you're NOT the fool? :):)  :)

Man... you weren't looking good before that post but now you not only look like the fool, but you look like a desperate and pathetic fool.  Well done :) 

Yup OK ?

The HAHAHAHA is on you....wind you up and here you are...again. Only a fool does that  LOL

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yup OK ?

I love it when you roll over and admit defeat :)   Do it again!

The HAHAHAHA is on you....wind you up and here you are...again. Only a fool does that  LOL

You..... ahhh...    you're literally here again (after saying 'bye') and you're all wound up.  :)  Whih you say makes a person a fool. :)  

I feel like you didn't think that through before posting  :)   Tell me again how you're not the fool, it's delightful in it's irony :)  LOLOLOL!!!!!!

Honest to god i'm almost feeling guilty for not paying for this level of comedy :)

6 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Honest to god i'm almost feeling guilty for not paying for this level of comedy :)

Only a fool laughs at his own jokes and Honest to gawd, you are doubled over laughing at yourself in the mirror

I don't want your spring to break when I wind you up so I crank in small increments.

But You Know Youre The Idiot Dwayne Johnson GIF - But You Know Youre The Idiot Dwayne Johnson The Rock GIFs