China's unrelenting influence campaign in Canada

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Are you serious???

A candidate and his staff have to know where every penny comes form.

No, that's not true.  The names of the donors who gave the money may be listed but there is often very little verification of that and there woudl be NO way to know if someone funneled money through a fake or real person.

Which is what happened with many campaigns.

As well, if relatives in hong kong are being intimidated, you think he does not know?

That's a dishonest statement at this point. That was explained to you 

54 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

No, that's not true.  The names of the donors who gave the money may be listed but there is often very little verification of that and there woudl be NO way to know if someone funneled money through a fake or real person.

Which is what happened with many campaigns.

That's a dishonest statement at this point. That was explained to you 

46 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

No he wasn't.

And this has been explained.  At this point you're getting awfully close to just blatantly lying at this point

Oh my!

Your BS cup runneth over...... again LOL

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Oh my!

Your BS cup runneth over...... again LOL

Oh You!  :)  i forgot how strongly you feel compelled to lie on behalf of your dear leader and party  :)

It's obvious Chong didn't know, it's obvious why he wouldn't know and it's obvious that its' very easy to hide where donation money is coming from.  Those are simple facts.

Sorry if the truth is inconvenient for you and your party of choice. It is disappointing to see you'd rather lie about something like this tho. This shouldn't be a partisan issue but obviously you feel it is. 

Well that's liberals for you.

On 5/23/2023 at 9:40 AM, CdnFox said:

They didn't act on it entirely apperently. They were preparing information and such in order to do so but hadn't pulled the trigger.

They probably would have if they though the conditions were right where they would get a big benefit and not get caught. 

Maybe they knew the second that CSIS was wise to their plan, so they backed off. 

Not out of fear, just because they know they can be patient and they don't want to get caught like this. 

How did they know? Maybe hacks, spies, moles, and I wouldn't be surprised if our PM intentionally tipped them off for brownie points, or inadvertently tipped them off by sheer stupidity...

Edited by WestCanMan

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Maybe they knew the second that CSIS was wise to their plan, so they backed off.

That does not appear to be the case.  CSIS found out a fair while after they'd collected a large amount of data apparently.

I'ts more likely that they decided not to pull the trigger because he stopped pressing for a foreign agent registry on his own and they didn't have the need. The registry was apparently why they were targeting him in the first place.

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Not out of fear, just because they know they can be patient and they don't want to get caught like this. 

I'm sure it wasn't out of fear.  With our laws as they are now they woudln't have really even been committing a crime if they'd done it right.  One of the reasons we actually do need that registry.

Edited by CdnFox

31 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yup, OK. ?

Hmmmmm.

Nope - i was wrong.  You look every bit like the same uneducated !diot with no logical argument and the wit of a 4 year old as you did the last two times.  Rats - i was really hoping three would do it,

You could always try for four? :)

13 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Hmmmmm.

Nope - i was wrong.  You look every bit like the same uneducated !diot with no logical argument and the wit of a 4 year old as you did the last two times.  Rats - i was really hoping three would do it,

You could always try for four? :)

Yup OK. ?

What is really interesting is why do you care about me and what I am saying or doing? Must have very little other interests LOL

What can anyone say to you, you are so superior, a general FU is all that is necessary :)

Yup OK. ?

LOL - manipulating you to do things is slightly easier than manipulating a kitten :)  

I should really get a laser pointer for you :)

C'mon little guy - do  it again :)

What is really interesting is why do you care about me and what I am saying or doing?

I "care" about you the same way i care about watching a slinky going down the stairs.  It's kind of mildly amusing and it requires very little though or effort.

Basically i just wanted to see if i could make you do what i wanted and how many times i could pull it off with low effort. 

Four so far.  We'll see if we get a fifth out of you, but i was pretty amused by four and I'm sure I'll lose interest shortly  :)

20 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - manipulating you to do things is slightly easier than manipulating a kitten :)  

I should really get a laser pointer for you :)

C'mon little guy - do  it again :)

I "care" about you the same way i care about watching a slinky going down the stairs.  It's kind of mildly amusing and it requires very little though or effort.

Basically i just wanted to see if i could make you do what i wanted and how many times i could pull it off with low effort. 

Four so far.  We'll see if we get a fifth out of you, but i was pretty amused by four and I'm sure I'll lose interest shortly  :)

Yup OK ?     5 and counting :)

All I can say about you now is I should never try to discuss with a blowhard fool, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Edited by ExFlyer

7 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yup OK ?     5 and counting :)

Wow - you really can't help yourself can you :) I get you going and even you can't stop you from looking dumb :)

6 is amazing - basically it's like i'm living rent free in your mind.  Lets do 7 - that'll REALLY show me :)

All I can say about you now is I should never argue with a fool, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

All you can say about me is that you should do something.  Wouldn't that be saying something about you, not me? :)

THat's the beautiful thing about you - i don't need to do much of anything, you bring yourself down and beat yourself up on your own, i just have to make the popcorn :)

Whhhhaaaaatttt rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs...   :)

3 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Wow - you really can't help yourself can you :) I get you going and even you can't stop you from looking dumb :)

6 is amazing - basically it's like i'm living rent free in your mind.  Lets do 7 - that'll REALLY show me :)

All you can say about me is that you should do something.  Wouldn't that be saying something about you, not me? :)

THat's the beautiful thing about you - i don't need to do much of anything, you bring yourself down and beat yourself up on your own, i just have to make the popcorn :)

Whhhhaaaaatttt rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs...   :)

Yup OK ?   6

In my mind? Ha Ha Ha. Seems your obsession with me has overtaken yours. Ha Ha Ha.

2 words and an emoji just winds you up

Yup OK ?  7

Oh and I edited my post  :)

Edited by ExFlyer

Yup OK ?   6

In my mind? Ha Ha Ha. Seems your obsession with me has overtaken yours. Ha Ha Ha.

ha ha ha? LOL  ok :)

And i'm not the one who's doing the bidding of a stranger on the internent :)

2 words and an emoji just winds you up

Doing what i tell you when i tell you because you're that simple certainly gets a chuckle out of me :)

Yup OK ?  7

ROFLMAO - i honestly can't believe it's this easy to mess with your brain :)  It was bad enough when i was getting you to do it once but you literally RACED to do it twice when i asked you to  :)

Did you want to go for 9? youll REALLY prove that you're the boss then! Or maybe 10! think of how cool you'd look then!

Edited by CdnFox

21 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

ha ha ha? LOL  ok :)

And i'm not the one who's doing the bidding of a stranger on the internent :)

Doing what i tell you when i tell you because you're that simple certainly gets a chuckle out of me :)

ROFLMAO - i honestly can't believe it's this easy to mess with your brain :)  It was bad enough when i was getting you to do it once but you literally RACED to do it twice when i asked you to  :)

Did you want to go for 9? youll REALLY prove that you're the boss then! Or maybe 10! think of how cool you'd look then!

Yup OK ?  8, 9, 10.....  

a fool is one that has a wounded forehead but still keeps hitting it against a wall.... need a band aid fool?? LOL

Or, perhaps you are the guy that keeps pushing on the pull door? LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

13 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yup OK ?  8, 9, 10.....  

no no - that's still just one.  Yeash - i knew i was pushing that brain of yours too hard to attempt three at a time :)

13 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

a fool is one that has a wounded forehead but still keeps hitting it against a wall....

You mean like posting the same little icon again and again because someone tells you to hoping it'll make you look cool at some point?

:)

Naaaahhh, you're doing great! Give us one more and then i'll let you take a rest ;)