DeSantis supposed ally defects to Trump

The partisan logic works U.S. Republicans at its clearest and most obvious: there's no such thing as a moderate loudmouth i-t Brian Mast. The one with the biggest mouth telling his brainless audience the most bizarre lies it wants to hear will always win. Good luck to you people you earned every step of it listening to and propping loud mouth i-ts. As for the rest of us, it's quite scary. There's no way of telling where it is rolling and how and where it'll come to rest.

Edited by myata

• myata changed the title to DeSantis supposed ally defects to Trump

I would consider second nomination of Trump as a self-annihilation of the Republican party. The partisan tune played out to an obvious and quite inevitable conclusion.

P.S. Centrist, thinking people in the party have a tough moral and intellectual choice I wouldn't like to face. To vote for Trump-like personas; or hand in the victory to the opposition. Really FPTP with its unavoidable polarization to the extreme comes down to that. Constitution is no miracle.

Edited by myata

The entire premise of trumpism is that truth does not matter. It doesn't even have to exist because it's made and renewed daily by the loud mouth and boneless tongue of the Supreme Huru. Can the guru be wrong? Lying, for H-sake? Not possible. Sun and the Moon would be lying sooner.

How could a great democracy founding community come to this sad state, and quite likely, irreversibly? Spinelessness; weakness of principle; extreme partisanship over everything and pretty much anything else. FPTP is a danger to a democratic society. Buyer, beware!

9 hours ago, myata said:

The partisan logic works U.S. Republicans at its clearest and most obvious: there's no such thing as a moderate loudmouth i-t Brian Mast. The one with the biggest mouth telling his brainless audience the most bizarre lies it wants to hear will always win. Good luck to you people you earned every step of it listening to and propping loud mouth i-ts. As for the rest of us, it's quite scary. There's no way of telling where it is rolling and how and where it'll come to rest.

What's funny is that no matter how badly the Right messes up, you can rest assured that that the Left will be so much further along in the filth. lol

35 minutes ago, Deluge said:

What's funny is that no matter how badly the Right messes up, you can rest assured that that the Left will be so much further along in the filth

This is a sad, very sad state of affairs. Where brains go off and out of the equation, ideological differences are moot. Right totalitarianism is no better than the left, left is as ugly as the right and so on, just a sad, sad story that always repeats itself with us humans, somehow.