FOX LIES internal emails SHOW

On 4/20/2023 at 10:12 PM, CdnFox said:

ROFLMAO :)

I was the one who said ratings are a measure of popularity - and if they're a measure of popularity that literally does mean they have a meaning - they mean how popular a show is :)   ROFL - you couldn't even go a complete sentence without contradicting yourself and looking dumb :)

Honestly don't you think about what you write?

And of course the fact something is popular doesn't in any way shape or form mean it's a 'popularity fallacy'.  That's not what that word means. If i said "everything fox writes must be true because they're the most popular" - that would be a fallacy.  Pointing out that they're the most popular itself isn't.

I feel like i should be sending a bill to your parents for tutoring you,

I feel like YOU'LL never UNDERSTAND the meaning of appeal to popularity FALLACY.

It means being POPULAR means NOTHING ELSE.

Of course your invoking of Fox ratings had NOTHING TO DO with the subject, so it was just gratuitous DRIVEL anyway.

Why Fox Had to Settle

It is deeply disappointing that Fox News settled the defamation lawsuit brought by Dominion Voting Systems before Rupert Murdoch and his roster of celebrity propagandists had to testify. But it is not surprising. Fox News, after all, had no viable defense so the public will be deprived of seeing Murdoch, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and several of their colleagues grilled on the stand, forced to reckon with the real world, unable to fall back on the dense lattice of misinformation that typically sustains Fox’s narratives.

Although the public will be deprived for now Smartmatic is still suing Fox for $2.7 billion, though no trial date has been announced yet. “Dominion’s litigation exposed some of the misconduct and damage caused by Fox’s disinformation campaign,” Smartmatic lawyer J. Erik Connolly said in a statement on Tuesday. “Smartmatic will expose the rest.”

I’m not sure I believe it — Fox has just shown the world what it’s willing to pay to avoid the unmasking. But reality isn’t done with Murdoch and the rest of them yet. 

59 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I feel like YOU'LL never UNDERSTAND the meaning of appeal to popularity FALLACY.

LOL - still don't get it do you :)   well, the good news is you'll never be popular so it won't impact you too much ;) LOL

It means being POPULAR means NOTHING ELSE.

You were the one suggesting that watching fox meant you were stupid.  So ... sounds like you think it means something else.  You'll have to get your story straight :)

Of course your invoking of Fox ratings had NOTHING TO DO with the subject, so it was just gratuitous DRIVEL anyway.

You were the one bringing it up - i  was responding to your post about how they go up and down.  So I didn't bring it up.

Are you saying that YOUR posts are just gratuitous drivel? I mean - i think everyone else thinks so but i'm surprised to hear YOU say it. :)

8 hours ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - still don't get it do you :)   well, the good news is you'll never be popular so it won't impact you too much ;) LOL

You were the one suggesting that watching fox meant you were stupid.  So ... sounds like you think it means something else.  You'll have to get your story straight :)

My story is straight; it's just YOUR FAILURE to understand plain English.

I never said my watching Fox means I was stupid. 

However, believing Carlson's LIES means anyone who does is stupid.

8 hours ago, CdnFox said:

You were the one bringing it up - i  was responding to your post about how they go up and down.  So I didn't bring it up.

Are you saying that YOUR posts are just gratuitous drivel? I mean - i think everyone else thinks so but i'm surprised to hear YOU say it. :)

You're the one who brought up Fox ratings out of the blue with no relation to what was being discussed and that's what it gratuitous drivel.

13 minutes ago, robosmith said:

My story is straight; it's just YOUR FAILURE to understand plain English.

We'll never know until you learn to use plain english :)  But your stories are about as straight as a logging road :)

I never said my watching Fox means I was stupid. 

No, you mentioned other people. We assumed you were stupid for different reasons.

However, believing Carlson's LIES means anyone who does is stupid.

Well there you go,

You're the one who brought up Fox ratings out of the blue with no relation to what was being discussed and that's what it gratuitous drivel.

Nope. and i think we can all see who's "drivelling" here :)  Shall i fetch you a bib? or diaper? ;)

man - this should be such a happy time for you and your kind, and here you're spending it being all emotionally worked up and with people laughing at you.  Way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory ';)