Hunter Biden goes after Trumpsters over theft of his data from laptop

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

Didn't the laptop incident meet the legal requirements to be considered abandoned by the owner? The repair shop owner apparently tried for months to get a hold of Biden but was unsuccessful.

Doesn't matter. The law applies to the CONTENT which was not forfeitable to the shop owner.

He could sell the hardware, but disclosing CONTENT is still ILLEGAL.

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

First there were denials. The story was false/Russian disinformation. Now the truth is coming out in the open.

Hunter Biden admits infamous laptop is his in plea for probe (nypost.com)

Hunter Biden admits infamous abandoned laptop belongs to him | Washington Examiner

Doesn't mean the content was NOT tampered with by Russians or others.

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Of course you are LYING. The question is whether you have ANY understanding of how ILLOGICAL what you say is.

Let's try this logic: IF "nobody likes the left," "the left" would never get elected.

Does that help you understand how YOUR CLAIMS are PATENTLY ILLOGICAL and FALSE?

Now let's hear another LIE about MASSIVE voter fraud, instead of the truth that Biden got 7 MILLION more votes than Trump.

Your desperation is PATHETIC.

I guess you activists don't internalize the fact that your pervert candidates come across as moderates,  yet too many voters don't take the time to vet the scumbags. 

See, I believe that most liberals truly want what's right, but they are too gullible to see through the woketards. Woketards like yourself. 

No, the world understands that the hair sniffer in chief is a total joke and they're laughing behind his/her back. lol

39 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

As I've told your little butt buddies, come back when you can discern between gossip and reality. Ok halfwit?

Don't take it out on your mirror, Crakpipe, it's an inanimate object - virtually impervious to any emotion whatsoever. 

Be a man; take responsibility for your own degeneracy. 

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Question: Is it generally a wise idea, to limit your information, when making a serious decision?

Using the loosest definition of "information", we know that not all of it is equal.  It's therefore not only wise, but completely necessary to critically filter (limit) the information on which you draw.  If the "information" you're consuming doesn't have enough of a basis in facts and reason, it can and should be promptly discarded as worthless (at best).  This is how most people avoid being misinformed and ignorant. 

Your question is fascinating nonetheless, as it seems to suggest that I'm somehow closed-minded for discarding your retarded "sources".  That you casually discard the collective weight of experts and news media spanning the entire globe is somehow lost on you - just another in a long list of ironic self-contradictions you can't seem to avoid. 

In answer to your question:

Yes.  I do think it's wise to limit the information I get out of the Islamic Republic of Iran, a fundamentalist dictatorship with strict media censorship and little/no concept of freedom.  That you obviously disagree is a brilliant example of how you're filtering your information to support your flimsy worldview:

Media in western democracies is all BAD, all LYING and all misinformed by the equally dishonest scientific/political/legal/mititary/historical experts that contribute to their reporting.  Leaders and media from places like Iran, Syria and Russia, however, are reputable sources of information.  Vladimir Putin and the Supreme Ayatollah are to be trusted and relied on.  Yup yup. 

image.png.31381ebf751ca7e31d438eb3bad44a98.png 

Edited by Moonbox
  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

*I* didn't make that claim. YOU made the claim that it didn't happen.

Apparently you don't know how to read, either.

You are following the lead of your collusion truther cult leader Adam Schiff..

A warning for you.. when he tells you to drink the juice don't do it. 

5 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Using the loosest definition of "information", we know that not all of it is equal.  It's therefore not only wise, but completely necessary to critically filter (limit) the information on which you draw.  If the "information" you're consuming doesn't have enough of a basis in facts and reason, it can and should be promptly discarded as worthless (at best).  This is how most people avoid being misinformed and ignorant. 

Your question is fascinating nonetheless, as it seems to suggest that I'm somehow closed-minded for discarding your retarded "sources".  That you casually discard the collective weight of experts and news media spanning the entire globe is somehow lost on you - just another in a long list of ironic self-contradictions you can't seem to avoid. 

In answer to your question:

Yes.  I do think it's wise to limit the information I get out of the Islamic Republic of Iran, a fundamentalist dictatorship with strict media censorship and little/no concept of freedom.  That you obviously disagree is a brilliant example of how you're filtering your information to support your flimsy worldview:

Media in western democracies is all BAD, all LYING and all misinformed by the equally dishonest scientific/political/legal/mititary/historical experts that contribute to their reporting.  Leaders and media from places like Iran, Syria and Russia, however, are reputable sources of information.  Vladimir Putin and the Supreme Ayatollah are to be trusted and relied on.  Yup yup. 

image.png.31381ebf751ca7e31d438eb3bad44a98.png 

How many accounts do you have, moonpie? 

22 minutes ago, West said:

My patience is wearing thin on these lefty collusion truthers

Take it up with the Republican led Senate Intelligence Committee 

RUSSIAN ACTIVE MEASURES CAMPAIGNS AND INTERFERENCE IN THE 2016 U.S. ELECTION
VOLUME 5: COUNTERINTELLIGENCE THREATS AND VULNERABILITIES

report_volume5.pdf - Senate Intelligence Committee

You patience will always "wear thin" when you embark on a FOOL'S ERRAND of denying the truth.

Just now, robosmith said:

Take it up with the Republican led Senate Intelligence Committee 

RUSSIAN ACTIVE MEASURES CAMPAIGNS AND INTERFERENCE IN THE 2016 U.S. ELECTION
VOLUME 5: COUNTERINTELLIGENCE THREATS AND VULNERABILITIES

report_volume5.pdf - Senate Intelligence Committee

You patience will always "wear thin" when you embark on a FOOL'S ERRAND of denying the truth.

Yet none of that PROVES your delusions that the laptop was from "Russia"

56 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Of course I've HEARD of tax felonies. And KNOW that they are rare, esp when LIKE HUNTER, the debts are acknowledged and PAID.

You do know he paid his delinquent taxes, don't you? LMAO

Hunter Biden Paid Tax Bill, but Federal Investigation Goes On

Well skippy, you better tell the Feds, because they still think this scumbag has more to answer for. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/06/hunter-biden-case-feds-believe-evidence-supports-tax-and-gun-charges.html

You see, pervert, it doesn't matter how much you cherish wrong behaviors, there is nothing you can say or do to convince me that everything you stand for isn't complete dog sht. 

Edited by Deluge