Hannity admits he didn't believe Trump's election fraud lies.

20 hours ago, Deluge said:

The two bags thing was a mixup on my part. 

I never said that two bags are enough to overturn the results of a nationwide election. 

What I am saying is that discarding (or replacing?) mail in ballots is a lot easier than some of you radicals led us to believe, and I won't be surprised to see more and more stories like that start to surface. 

And we'll see how Kari Lake does with the Arizona Court of Appeals on Feb 1. 

https://tucson.com/news/election/appeals-court-agrees-to-quick-hearing-on-kari-lakes-election-claims/article_452a070a-9113-11ed-829a-87db5882e988.html

When I vote by mail I’m able to look up the status of my ballot to ensure that it was received and counted.  

Here’s the thing: Your election denial is not based on fact, it is based on pure conspiracy and conjecture.  “Ahh! But the ballots could have been lost, the machines could have been hacked, aliens could have contaminated the drinking water, etc etc” You have chosen to believe in a conspiracy theory. Of course there’s no way for us to disprove your belief in pure fantasy, but that’s all it is. It is make-believe. 

“If I win the election, I won. Otherwise, we’ll all pretend I won.”  Your belief system is that you cannot possibly lose an election, but your side has been losing more than you’ve been winning. 

Every time we ask you for proof of your statements, your answer is that it’s just around the corner, the truth is out there, the Kraken will be released.  It’s all BS that you’ve bought into and it is not going to get your people elected.  

Edited by Rebound
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Of course I'm waiting. I want to see if any of these judicial invertebrates have it in them to let the truth prevail. 

And here's a serious question for you: Why do you even care? If Hobbs did in fact win this thing fair and square, why are you still clinging on deniers? Is it because you're a shill and that's what you're supposed to do, or is it because you think there's still a chance that some of your lies may surface and you want to be there to help mitigate the damage? 

So, despite the complete lack of evidence, you continue to believe claims made by certain people. You've pre-determined that there's an unsupported "truth" out there and you're just waiting to see if it somehow "prevails," despite no reason to expect it to do so. So, basically a weird religion. You're gonna believe it passionately, regardless of the facts in evidence. 

And are you seriously asking why I, or others, would vocally oppose the effort to undermine and even end fair and free elections? It's hard to imagine that is a sincere question. It's sort of like asking why one would oppose termites instead of just ignoring them. They oppose them because they don't want the house to collapse.

Edited by Hodad
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Nope. Put the brakes on spending, first. If the government wants to win back our trust, they need to take the first step: Curb the spending, THEN raise taxes. 

If you took the time to study the Federal Budget from a non-biased source, you would see that the problem cannot be solved through spending cuts.  America has its lowest tax rates in at least 100 years.  

Put it this way: America had a balanced budget under Clinton.  Then Bush showed up, slashed taxes and launched two unfunded wars. And Trump did the same thing on an even larger scale. So, at the least, we need Clinton-era tax rates.  

Edited by Rebound

19 minutes ago, Rebound said:

When I vote by mail I’m able to look up the status of my ballot to ensure that it was received and counted.  

Here’s the thing: Your election denial is not based on fact, it is based on pure conspiracy and conjecture.  “Ahh! But the ballots could have been lost, the machines could have been hacked, aliens could have contaminated the drinking water, etc etc” You have chosen to believe in a conspiracy theory. Of course there’s no way for us to disprove your belief in pure fantasy, but that’s all it is. It is make-believe. 

“If I win the election, I won. Otherwise, we’ll all pretend I won.”  Your belief system is that you cannot possibly lose an election, but your side has been losing more than you’ve been winning. 

Every time we ask you for proof of your statements, your answer is that it’s just around the corner, the truth is out there, the Kraken will be released.  It’s all BS that you’ve bought into and it is not going to get your people elected.  

What about those who don't have easy access to computers? How can they check? Do you want them to take the bus to the public library? 

There is no "the thing". I've already linked a story about discarded ballots - that grounds what I am saying in FACT, not conspiracy or conjecture. Mail in balloting needs to return to pre pandemic conditions, and that's it. 

My belief system is stronger than your facts. See, your "facts" stipulate that a crazy, incoherent psychopath like Joe Biden won the presidency fair and square, when common sense screams to the contrary. There's no way in hell that basemented hair sniffer won in a fair vote. Your side cheated, and you won; kudos to you, I guess, but now the truth has to be revealed. 

Best advice I can give you there is to keep asking for proof. Keep asking until you feel confident enough to just ignore us completely. ;)

Edited by Deluge

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

Yup. No real evidence yet. But you just keep asking for it OK?

I'll feed the information as I receive it. 

My kid is pretty sure that magic is real and that one day his wand will work if he waves it just the right way. 

We have sort of the same arrangement: he'll let me know when he makes some progress. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rebound said:

If you took the time to study the Federal Budget from a non-biased source, you would see that the problem cannot be solved through spending cuts.  America has its lowest tax rates in at least 100 years.  

Put it this way: America had a balanced budget under Clinton.  Then Bush showed up, slashed taxes and launched two unfunded wars. And Trump did the same thing on an even larger scale. So, at the least, we need Clinton-era tax rates.  

And if you took the time to remove your head from the government's a$$, you'd understand that the best way to get out of debt is to curb spending while paying down debt. 

There is no other way to put it. It's time for the government to do the right thing: reduce spending WHILE paying off debt. 

8 minutes ago, Hodad said:

My kid is pretty sure that magic is real and that one day his wand will work if he waves it just the right way. 

We have sort of the same arrangement: he'll let me know when he makes some progress. 

And I'll let you know when more evidence of cheating surfaces, like those discarded ballots in liberal California. ;)

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

And if you took the time to remove your head from the government's a$$, you'd understand that the best way to get out of debt is to curb spending while paying down debt. 

There is no other way to put it. It's time for the government to do the right thing: reduce spending WHILE paying off debt. 

Let me just throw out a wild guess:

1) Whatever ways you benefit from government spending, you don’t want to cut

2) Oil and gas subsidies: No cuts

3) Agriculture subsidies: No cuts 

4) Anything in Mitch McConnell’s state: No cuts

5) Defense: Increase

6) California: Cut everything. Oh, wait, speaker of the house is Californian.  

So… tell us what cuts will make it through this legislative session? 

• 3 weeks later...