Hannity admits he didn't believe Trump's election fraud lies.

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Where are the two bags of ballots?

You found a link to twelve ballots in ultra-liberal a California.  Where are the two bags? And how is two bags enough to overturn the results of a nationwide election? 

The two bags thing was a mixup on my part. 

I never said that two bags are enough to overturn the results of a nationwide election. 

What I am saying is that discarding (or replacing?) mail in ballots is a lot easier than some of you radicals led us to believe, and I won't be surprised to see more and more stories like that start to surface. 

And we'll see how Kari Lake does with the Arizona Court of Appeals on Feb 1. 

https://tucson.com/news/election/appeals-court-agrees-to-quick-hearing-on-kari-lakes-election-claims/article_452a070a-9113-11ed-829a-87db5882e988.html

9 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Thank you for finally admitting your post is pointless, halfwit.

None of my posts are pointless, you silly ho. Your side stinks of suspicion at every turn. That's why I'm here; to throw your lies and degeneracy in your faces. 

Everyone knows that the hair sniffer is an incompetent fool, and that it took more than just simple voting to get the old pedophile into the White House. In light of how dishonest and perverted your side is, ongoing investigations into ballot tampering are necessary, and I'm here for it. 

Have a nice rest of your day. ;)

Edited by Deluge

9 minutes ago, Deluge said:

None of my posts are pointless, you silly ho. Your side stinks of suspicion at every turn. That's why I'm here; to throw your lies and degeneracy in your faces. 

Everyone knows that the hair sniffer is an incompetent fool, and that it took more than just simple voting to get the old pedophile into the White House. In light of how dishonest and perverted your side is, ongoing investigations into ballot tampering are necessary, and I'm here for it. 

Have a nice rest of your day. ;)

Only 12 ballots. Which had no affect on the outcome of the election. And your only point was "but they might find more".... Dude, your a f__king Id iot.

13 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Only 12 ballots. Which had no affect on the outcome of the election. And your only point was "but they might find more".... Dude, your a f__king Id iot.

They've found 12, which opens the door, and that's just what we know about so far. 

Like I said earlier: it wasn't too long ago that some of you degenerates were insisting that it was impossible for ballots to end up anywhere but where they're supposed to be. 

Were you one of those degenerates? 

5 minutes ago, Deluge said:

that's just what we know about so far. 

So far? It's been more than two years. But you know what? You belong to a cult. So naturally your mental faculties are "askew". That, and you were a halfwit to begin with..... Just keep spouting your moronic support for all things Donald. It's all you're worth.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

They've found 12, which opens the door, 

12 you say.... Wow.

And your Heritage.org citation... it cites 1412 individual instances of voter fraud (doesn't say if the were left or right) of which 1219 were caught and prosecuted, proving the system works. It's funny, the more you post, the stupider you look.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

So far? It's been more than two years. But you know what? You belong to a cult. So naturally your mental faculties are "askew". That, and you were a halfwit to begin with..... Just keep spouting your moronic support for all things Donald. It's all you're worth.

And it won't matter if it takes two more years.

Look, you and I both see the deception, so even if we can't get evidence through the woke judicial system we'll still be able to rest assured knowing that you're all liars. ;)

There's only one cult in this country, and right now their chief concern is getting degenerates regular alone time with America's kids. 

44 minutes ago, Deluge said:

, you and I both see the deception, 

The only deception I see is all y'all MAGA miscreants attempting to sell your gossip as gospel. If you were an honest adult, you wouldn't be attempting to push your speculations are if they were a verified truth. Your a dishonest person and a halfwit. The more you post, the stupider you look..

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

18 hours ago, Deluge said:

Serious question, are you actually waiting, and if so, what for?

Like Trump's election cases, Lake was basically laughed out of court the first time around. That doesn't seem to have shaken your faith. When she's laughed out again on appeal, what, if anything will that mean to you? Are you looking for facts, or just rooting for a team no matter what?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Serious question, are you actually waiting, and if so, what for?

Like Trump's election cases, Lake was basically laughed out of court the first time around. That doesn't seem to have shaken your faith. When she's laughed out again on appeal, what, if anything will that mean to you? Are you looking for facts, or just rooting for a team no matter what?

Of course I'm waiting. I want to see if any of these judicial invertebrates have it in them to let the truth prevail. 

And here's a serious question for you: Why do you even care? If Hobbs did in fact win this thing fair and square, why are you still clinging on deniers? Is it because you're a shill and that's what you're supposed to do, or is it because you think there's still a chance that some of your lies may surface and you want to be there to help mitigate the damage? 

Edited by Deluge

2 minutes ago, Deluge said:

It's coming to a head, CHB; wokies are greedy buggers - they want it all, and America won't stand for it. 

2 years. That's it. ;)

If greed is bad, then surely you agree that the wealthiest Americans should pay more in tax so that we can begin to pay off the National Debt, right? 

12 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I want to see if any of these judicial invertebrates have it in them to let the truth prevail. 

Then you'll be waiting till doomsday. You see, the problem (for you) is that courts don't recognize gossip, innuendo, speculation nor opinions to sway them. And that's what your asking, which is something that's never going to happen. May I suggest that you try holding your breath and/or stamping your feet until the courts come around to your way of thinking ?

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

If greed is bad, then surely you agree that the wealthiest Americans should pay more in tax so that we can begin to pay off the National Debt, right? 

Nope. Put the brakes on spending, first. If the government wants to win back our trust, they need to take the first step: Curb the spending, THEN raise taxes.