Biden and Fetterman

It's weird to see how Trump dominates the US Federal Politics forum here when he hasn't been president for almost 2 years now. 

How is it that the US is belching out leaders like Biden and Fetterman and it's not even a topic for discussion? 

Biden runs the country and he's not fit to be an assistant manager at Denny's. 

Jon Fetterman is so mentally deficient that he can't even speak English anymore, no word of a lie, and he's a newly elected senator. 

WTF is this the US coming to? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's weird to see how Trump dominates the US Federal Politics forum here when he hasn't been president for almost 2 years now. 

How is it that the US is belching out leaders like Biden and Fetterman and it's not even a topic for discussion? 

Jon Fetterman is so mentally deficient that he can't even speak English anymore, no word of a lie, and he's a newly elected senator. 

It's coming to the place where even foreigner cons can LIE about what's happening here with no evidence nor shame.

Joe Biden has an exceptional record of accomplishment considering the razor thin margin of Congressional control he has to back him up. Just look at the last midterm which was a complete bust for right wing predictions of a massive "red wave." LMAO

• Like 2

18 hours ago, robosmith said:

It's coming to the place where even foreigner cons can LIE about what's happening here with no evidence nor shame.

If you're unaware of Biden's inability to think quickly/speak coherently and his lack of stamina, or Fetterman's inability to process language, that just proves that you're unintelligent and/or ignorant. 

Do you care to address those issues or do you just want to continue making generic insults...? We both know the answer.

Joe Biden has an exceptional record of accomplishment considering the razor thin margin of Congressional control he has to back him up.

Accomplishment? Like record-level inflation and a recession? Like losing against covid? Like forcing his citizens to take a worthless injection?

"YAYYYY JOE! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!" - Xi

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If you're unaware of Biden's inability to think quickly/speak coherently and his lack of stamina, or Fetterman's inability to process language, that just proves that you're unintelligent and/or ignorant. 

Do you care to address those issues or do you just want to continue making generic insults...? We both know the answer.

Accomplishment? Like record-level inflation and a recession? Like losing against covid? Like forcing his citizens to take a worthless injection?

"YAYYYY JOE! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!" - Xi

It's NOT "record-level inflation." That is a LIE.

The "recession" (WITH strong job growth) is OVER ALREADY. Actually never declared by NBER which decides (but not by YOUR simplistic standard).

NO ONE could have FIXED the disastrous Trump incompetence handling the pandemic.

No problem taking the jab. I've had FOUR and never got COVID. You've had it 3 times? Because you never got vaxxed.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, robosmith said:

It's NOT "record-level inflation." That is a LIE.

It's a 40-yr high. 

I never said that it was "the all-time record", which would be incorrect, I just said record-level, which means that it is high enough to set a record. In this case, the record for the 2000s, the record for the last 40 years, etc. 

What I said was 100% correct, so you turn out to be the liar again, as usual.

The "recession" (WITH strong job growth) is OVER ALREADY.

He still had a recession, which is one of the main parts of his legacy now.

Actually never declared by NBER which decides (but not by YOUR simplistic standard).

Who cares what they declared? It met the dictionary definition of "recession" (two quarters of a decline in GDP). No one ever wants to say it.

NO ONE could have FIXED the disastrous Trump incompetence handling the pandemic.

Trump actually did the right things to fight the pandemic. He went against the recommendations of the WHO, which turned out to be the right move. 

It was just CNN and the Dems that thought he did poorly, and they're the biggest liars on the planet, hands down.

No problem taking the jab. I've had FOUR and never got COVID. You've had it 3 times? Because you never got vaxxed.

Good luck with the clot shot, and of course I got covid. Everyone did, you included, regardless of what you're willing to admit. You're a known liar, remember?

FYI the jab doesn't prevent covid at all and no one says it does anymore. It wasn't even marginally effective against any wave of covid that we faced. If you didn't get symptoms that's purely a factor of your own immune system, but again, we both know you're lying.

I've been sick 3 times, but in all that time I've only been sick enough where I would have missed 1 day of work - if I was doing a physical job

The sickest people I've known were all vaxed. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

It's a 40-yr high. 

I never said that it was "the all-time record", which would be incorrect, I just said record-level, which means that it is high enough to set a record. In this case, the record for the 2000s, the record for the last 40 years, etc. 

What I said was 100% correct, so you turn out to be the liar again, as usual.

"Record" without specified limits means "all time."

According to your standard, I scored personal "record-level" points playing basketball yesterday, but only for this week. LMAO 

He still had a recession, which is one of the main parts of his legacy now.

Sure. It'll be etched it on his tombstone. But only if you're in charge of that.

Who cares what they declared? It met the dictionary definition of "recession" (two quarters of a decline in GDP). No one ever wants to say it.

That is a generic standard for simpletons like you. Official standard is much more complex.

Trump actually did the right things to fight the pandemic. He went against the recommendations of the WHO, which turned out to be the right move. 

Only thing he did to fight the pandemic was give priority to vaccine PURCHASE. That's good, right?

It was just CNN and the Dems that thought he did poorly, and they're the biggest liars on the planet, hands down.

No, that would be YOU.

Good luck with the clot shot, and of course I got covid. Everyone did, you included, regardless of what you're willing to admit. You're a known liar, remember?

No, you have NO EVIDENCE that I got it. I'm telling you I didn't. Only symptoms I've had in the last 3 years was from a minor cold with NEGATIVE TEST. 

Only reason I thought it might be COVID was the newer minor symptom list for Omicron, but I got those well before Omicron was known in the US.

FYI the jab doesn't prevent covid at all and no one says it does anymore. It wasn't even marginally effective against any wave of covid that we faced. If you didn't get symptoms that's purely a factor of your own immune system, but again, we both know you're lying.

You know jack.

I've been sick 3 times, but in all that time I've only been sick enough where I would have missed 1 day of work - if I was doing a physical job

The sickest people I've known were all vaxed. 

The sickest people I know almost died. Lucky cause only 20% got off a ventilator alive.

And you would be complicit if you went to work with COVID.

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

"Record" without specified limits means "all time."

It's right here:

Like record-level inflation and a recession?

I said "record-level inflation" and that's absolutely correct. It's a 40-yr record. It's the all-time record for the 2000s.

If I said all-time record then you'd have been correct, but I didn't. 

Biden's most notable accomplishments are record-level inflation and a recession.

According to your standard, I scored personal "record-level" points playing basketball yesterday, but only for this week. LMAO 

No one talks about a weekly record, that's just dumb, but the bar is set pretty low for you so I say go for it.

Accomplishment? Like record-level inflation and a recession?

That is a generic standard for simpletons like you. Official standard is much more complex.

It was a recession by the standard that was always used in the past.

Only thing he did to fight the pandemic was give priority to vaccine PURCHASE. That's good, right?

Wrong. He blocked travel from China when the Dems weren't even talking about covid. There were 5 covid deaths in the US. Leftards on both sides of the border called it racist, but when Delta broke out in India Trudeau copied him.

When he implemented social distancing and shut down the economy there were less than 100 deaths.

Trump advocated for re-purposing off-patent drugs, developing new drugs, developing vaccines, and several other treatments. His greatest folly was invoking the Prep Act, letting vax-Nazis run wild pimping the vax. 

No, you have NO EVIDENCE that I got it. I'm telling you I didn't. Only symptoms I've had in the last 3 years was from a minor cold with NEGATIVE TEST. 

Only reason I thought it might be COVID was the newer minor symptom list for Omicron, but I got those well before Omicron was known in the US.

I know you got infected by it because it's impossible for you to not have contracted it. If you never felt symptoms, thank your own immune system, because covid was always at least one step ahead of the vax, and that's "if" there was ever a variant that the jab would have worked against. To this point the vax has only ever worked in theory, but not in the real world.

The sickest people I know almost died. Lucky cause only 20% got off a ventilator alive.

That's a non-sequitur - I wasn't talking about how sick people got, just the vax status of the sickest ones. I don't know anyone who went on a ventilator or died. 

On 12/28/2022 at 4:40 PM, WestCanMan said:

The powers that be want 'yes men'.  Politicians that will vote the way they are told, and sign anything placed in front of them.  Trump rocks the boat and creates too many waves. That's why they want him gone. But Trump's days are numbered.

• Like 1