Biden Pressured Trudeau to clamp down on "Freedom Truckers: Inquiry

41 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I personally don't think it's any less of a crime for Trudeau to have subverted our democracy just because he got bullied by Biden. The guy can't even wipe his own arse anymore. The days of him whoopin' bad dude like Corn Pop are long gone. 

Do you imagine that "democracy" gives truckers the right to block traffic for weeks, which imperils others' employment, and LIVES if ambulances can't get through?

If so, what have you been smoking?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

Do you imagine that "democracy" gives truckers the right to block traffic for weeks, which imperils others' employment, and LIVES if ambulances can't get through?

If so, what have you been smoking?

People drove all the way across Canada and slept in their trucks for weeks to protest against forcing people to vaccinate without informed consent - it was an extremely important, serious and peaceful protest. The people were polite, cleaned up after themselves, didn't threaten, harass, destroy, injure, burn, loot or kill.

It was the exact opposite of the hateful, racist, violent, destructive protests in the USA which our leftards here supported gleefully.

FYI you're on the uneducated/stooged/wrong side of history all the time robo. I entertain your vapid blatherings for this reason alone: I honestly expect that at some point in time guys like you, rebound, eyeball, beave, Hodad etc will have something worth listening to. It's a needle in the haystack, but I'm not afraid to let your idiocy bounce around inside my skull in the meantime. "Listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story."

Edited by WestCanMan

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

People drove all the way across Canada and slept in their trucks for weeks to protest against forcing people to vaccinate without informed consent - it was an extremely important, serious and peaceful protest. The people were polite, cleaned up after themselves, didn't threaten, harass, destroy, injure, burn, loot or kill.

It was the exact opposite of the hateful, racist, violent, destructive protests in the USA which our leftards here supported gleefully.

FYI you're on the uneducated/stooged/wrong side of history all the time robo. I entertain your vapid blatherings for this reason alone: "listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story."

I honestly expect that at some point in time guys like you, rebound, eyeball, beave, Hodad etc will have something worth listening too. It's a needle in the haystack, but I'm not afraid to let your idiocy bounce around inside my skull in the meantime. 

Those truckers shut down the city for over a week. They shut down a border crossing.  Those are crimes. 

They have the same right to protest as BLM and I don’t care who’s side you’re on, if your protest breaks the law, you’re a criminal.  

Edited by Rebound

Just now, Rebound said:

Those truckers shut down the city for over a week. They shut down a border crossing.  Those are crimes. 

Are they as bad as the arson, looting, assaults, and murders from the riots you gleefully supported? How many communities were destroyed by the Freedom Convoy? 

You lose again, son. 

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Are they as bad as the arson, looting, assaults, and murders from the riots you gleefully supported? How many communities were destroyed by the Freedom Convoy? 

You lose again, son. 

Listen, boy, law enforcement stopped the BLM rioters, they tear gassed them, hit them with clubs, arrested them, etc.  Trump tear gassed some just so he could take a photo in front of a church. 

Protesting is one thing and breaking the law is another.  Don’t think for a minute that I support any rioters. I do not.  Law enforcement should prosecute all of them. 

11 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Listen, boy, law enforcement stopped the BLM rioters, they tear gassed them, hit them with clubs, arrested them, etc.  Trump tear gassed some just so he could take a photo in front of a church. 

Protesting is one thing and breaking the law is another.  Don’t think for a minute that I support any rioters. I do not.  Law enforcement should prosecute all of them. 

Listen, boy, BLM destroyed entire communities, so the police didn't stop squat. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

FYI you're on the uneducated/stooged/wrong side of history all the time robo. I entertain your vapid blatherings for this reason alone: I honestly expect that at some point in time guys like you, rebound, eyeball, beave, Hodad etc will have something worth listening to. It's a needle in the haystack, but I'm not afraid to let your idiocy bounce around inside my skull in the meantime. "Listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story."

You FAILED to answer the question; so what have YOU been smoking? 

Maybe you didn't hear about the truckers who PARKED their rigs on a BRIDGE blocking all traffic for a week.

Of course governments HAVE EVERY RIGHT to set health conditions for crossing their border.

Nothing about "democracy" changes that.

Ambassador Bridge protest: Truckers block vital Canada-US border crossing

Truck drivers are blocking a key border crossing between the US and Canada, sparking fears of economic disruption.

While limited US-bound traffic is being allowed to cross the Ambassador Bridge in Ontario, Canada-bound lanes from Detroit remain closed.

Business associations have called for the bridge to be immediately cleared to ensure the steady flow of goods.

The protests across Canada against vaccine rules and Covid restrictions are now two weeks old.

Truckers are demonstrating against a rule that requires them to be vaccinated to cross the US-Canada border. But the protests have grown to include anger at restrictions and at Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's government generally.

They have mostly centered on the capital, Ottawa, and another border crossing between Montana and Alberta has also been blocked.

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I honestly expect that at some point in time guys like you, rebound, eyeball, beave, Hodad etc will have something worth listening to. It's a needle in the haystack, but I'm not afraid to let your idiocy bounce around inside my skull in the meantime. 

I assume it's just refreshing to have something bouncing around in there.?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Listen, boy, BLM destroyed entire communities, so the police didn't stop squat. 

Who is defending illegal behavior?  YOU.

Nobody here is defending illegal behavior during the BLM protests, but you are defending the illegal behavior of the Canadian truckers.  

Another thing: I disagree that BLM intended or organized illegal behavior. The Canadian truck protest was deliberately illegal.  

Edited by Rebound

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

You FAILED to answer the question; so what have YOU been smoking? 

Maybe you didn't hear about the truckers who PARKED their rigs on a BRIDGE blocking all traffic for a week.

Of course governments HAVE EVERY RIGHT to set health conditions for crossing their border.

Nothing about "democracy" changes that.

Ambassador Bridge protest: Truckers block vital Canada-US border crossing

What stupid question of yours was I supposed to answer?

Truckers drove all the way across the country and slept in their trucks for weeks in a legitimate protest for an extremely important cause, which is central to the topic of democracy and freedom.

Our loser PM, who keeps telling other countries to "allow peaceful protests and talk to your citizens" literally hid like a little biotch for the first week, then refused to talk to them for the duration of the protests.

He called everyone who didn't vax "racists and misogynists" but then he didn't have the cajones to face anyone. 

You supported violent riots with all kinds of assaults, arson, looting, and even murders, all for racist propaganda. I can't even a imagine a more perfect drooling sycophant supporter for Trudeau than you lol. 

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

BLM destruction does NOT excuse illegally blocking international commerce. Duh.

Our PM pontificated to the world about the importance of engaging with peaceful protesters on more than one occasion, initially to India and most recently to China, and he even said that he supported the violent riots in the US, but he couldn't sit with the most peaceful protesters in the history of the world, right in his own country, for one minute. He hid then he said:

"OMG THEY HAVE BOUNCY CASTLES, SEIZE THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS AND TRAMPLE THEM!"

What does Trudeau care about a few billion dollars? He shut down over $100B in investment in Alberta singlehandedly and you're gonna whine because some truckers blocked a bridge to save our democracy????

Grow up. 

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Who is defending illegal behavior?  YOU.

I just proved you were a liar and that's all you have to say for yourself?

You should at least dream of having self-respect. 

Nobody here is defending illegal behavior during the BLM protests, but you are defending the illegal behavior of the Canadian truckers.  

Name me one time when Obama said in no uncertain terms: "Stop this vile madness. You're criminals and losers. The National Guard will be out tomorrow if you come back!"

He said nothing. He did nothing. Then when a bunch of cops were murdered in Dallas he stood in front of their coffins and blamed their deaths on "centuries of racism, slavery, and Jim Crowe laws" instead of just saying that the perpetrator was vile scum.

His wife told high school grads "don't let anyone tell you not to be angry. Focus your anger" during the height of the 2020 riots.

Kamala Harris gleefully predicted that the rioting and looting would go on for months, but the bodycam video came out showing that Floyd was even saying that he couldn't breathe while he was alone in the cop car, and the riots fizzled. That means that even he lowlife scum that were willing to burn down buildings and assault innocent strangers as soon as they knew what the Dems were hiding all along.

What I'm defending wasn't racist, murderous, destructive and vile, like what you're defending.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Name me one time when Obama said in no uncertain terms: "Stop this vile madness. You're criminals and losers. The National Guard will be out tomorrow if you come back!"

He said nothing. He did nothing. Then when a bunch of cops were murdered in Dallas he stood in front of their coffins and blamed their deaths on "centuries of racism, slavery, and Jim Crowe laws" instead of just saying that the perpetrator was vile scum.

His wife told high school grads "don't let anyone tell you not to be angry. Focus your anger" during the height of the 2020 riots.

Kamala Harris gleefully predicted that the rioting and looting would go on for months, but the bodycam video came out showing that Floyd was even saying that he couldn't breathe while he was alone in the cop car, and the riots fizzled. That means that even he lowlife scum that were willing to burn down buildings and assault innocent strangers as soon as they knew what the Dems were hiding all along.

What I'm defending wasn't racist, murderous, destructive and vile, like what you're defending.

What you are "defending" was costing businesses $100s of Millions of dollars. 

I can only imagine how you would be screaming if only a portion of that was coming out of your pocket.

Just because Trudeau encouraged peaceful protests does NOT mean "ANYTHING GOES." Esp not stealing other people's livelihoods.

Hey, but it's no skin off my back. I'm not buying a new car anytime soon, nor does my job depend on those parts getting through.

53 minutes ago, robosmith said:

It's sort of like the arbitrary disparity between sentencing for crack cocaine and powder cocaine. 

If someone throws a brick through a store window necessitating a $400 replacement that person is an "animals" But if you disrupt the supply chain to the same store and the business loses thousands of dollars you're a peaceful patriot.

But sure, not racist, lol.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, robosmith said:

Trudeau cost or economy hundreds of billions of dollars, and you're defending that... And that's just the up-front cost. The rising cost of oil now has a lot to do with Trudeau and Biden's catastrophic energy policy debacles as well. 

What I'm defending was just an expense which was largely temporary - after trade was re-opened there was a small catch-up time needed.

The billions of dollars of damage caused by BLM are long-term dollars. Some communities still exist in a 'destroyed' or partially destroyed state.

And what about all the murdered people? Can we bring them back?

Stop trying to compare the economic damage from the Freedom Convoy to that of BLM. It's a joke, and you're a joke for saying it. 

48 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Trudeau cost or economy hundreds of billions of dollars, and you're defending that... And that's just the up-front cost. The rising cost of oil now has a lot to do with Trudeau and Biden's catastrophic energy policy debacles as well. 

What I'm defending was just an expense which was largely temporary - after trade was re-opened there was a small catch-up time needed.

The billions of dollars of damage caused by BLM are long-term dollars. Some communities still exist in a 'destroyed' or partially destroyed state.

And what about all the murdered people? Can we bring them back?

Stop trying to compare the economic damage from the Freedom Convoy to that of BLM. It's a joke, and you're a joke for saying it. 

You're right, there's really very little comparison to be made. Because you suffer from a perception problem from mainlining crap media, looking at a dozen different angles of the same building burning and thinking that the whole country is on fire. 

The damage from the BLM protests (of which a VERY small percentage included property damage) totals $1-2b.

The truckers managed to do the same kind of damage in just a few days

So a few hundred jerks in trucks for a week managed to do a lot more harm than millions of BLM protesters in 20+ cities over a span of months. And not to protest police brutality and murder, but because they didn't want to be mildly inconvenienced by COVID protocols. Not so much an uprising of the people as coordinated economic terrorism. Freedumb!

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

You're right, there's really very little comparison to be made. Because you suffer from a perception problem from mainlining crap media, looking at a dozen different angles of the same building burning and thinking that the whole country is on fire. 

The damage from the BLM protests (of which a VERY small percentage included property damage) totals $1-2b.

I'm the one who's ignorant because I was mainlining MSN crap? ?

Apparently I just "looked at a dozen different angles of the same building burning and thought that the whole country was on fire?": Wiki said:

The FBI and ATF tracked 164 structure fires from arson that occurred May 27–30, 2020, during the George Floyd protests in Minneapolis–Saint Paul.[2][1]Rioters started fires by igniting flammable materials within or next to buildings and in some cases by deploying Molotov cocktails.[3][4]Property locations were damaged by the flames, heat, smoke, and suppressant waters from fire hoses and fire sprinkler systems. Many of the impacted structures suffered heavy damage or were destroyed, with some being reduced to piles of rubble after collapsing.[5][6]

Sure, that's just one fire from a dozen different angles, is it, Einstein?

Did you even bother to look into this before you ran your mouth like a child with Tourette's? Were you unaware that I have access to the internet, and basic Google searches? Did you decide to just blurt out some lies, even while you knew that you were going to be completely busted?

You're such a revolting liar I honestly feel dirty just communicating with you.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-news/minneapolis-officials-784-properties-damaged-during-riots

Minneapolis officials say 1,025 properties were damaged, burned or destroyed during the unrest that followed the killing of George Floyd on May 25. 

The figure does not include the number of actual buildings or businesses that were damaged, just the number of parcels that sustained any type of damage during the civil unrest – some parcels have more than one building or businesses, Rebecca Malmquist, the director of assessments for Minneapolis, said during a news conference Tuesday.

So, 1,025 parcels, some of which contain multiple businesses. 

1207321016_ScreenShot2022-12-01at10_50_55AM.thumb.png.eb7717bdbb356d26d3eb85a2692399fc.png

And FYI Minneapolis is just one city, not the whole state. Other cities in Minnesota also experienced rioting, and then there's the whole rest of the country to think about.

And like I said, the Dems didn't discourage it at all. In most cases they revelled in it. 

Leftards love to act like Trump was a bad guy for only discouraging the mostly peaceful protesters at the capitol 3 or 4 times in as many hours.

By contrast, Dems didn't discourage the rioting, looting, arson and murders 3-4 times over the course of several months.

The people who cry about Jan 6th after they revelled in 4 months of rioting and bloodshed are less than maggots, and you can include yourself in that group. 

The truckers managed to do the same kind of damage in just a few days

Grow up. Trucks that didn't move their freight on Dec 14th moved it a week later. There was no "billions of dollars in lost business" by the time the dust settled.

And every single penny of that would have been avoided if we didn't have an actual fascist government.

The bottom line is that OUR GOVERNMENT SHOULD NOT HAVE FORCED PEOPLE TO TAKE THE JAB, PERIOD. And that's if it even worked like a bargain-basement vaccine, which it didn't (and it wasn't back then, either). Vaxing 85% of the population didn't result in even a 1% reduction in the number of deaths year over year, it was an absolute FARCE.

Yes, I absolutely and unequivocally support the Freedom Convoy and every single step they took all the way across the country and every single action that they took while they were in Ottawa. Canadians should be proud of the Freedom Convoy. 

You wholeheartedly support the racist BLM riots, the arson, the looting, the assaults, the murders and everything else.

That's why you and I will never see eye to eye. I think that you're an extremely repugnant person whose opinion is utterly valueless and I can't imagine how that would ever change.

Edited by WestCanMan

21 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm the one who's ignorant because I was mainlining MSN crap? ?

Apparently I just "looked at a dozen different angles of the same building burning and thought that the whole country was on fire?": Wiki said:

Sure, that's just one fire from a dozen different angles, is it, Einstein?

Did you even bother to look into this before you ran your mouth like a child with Tourette's? Were you unaware that I have access to the internet, and basic Google searches? Did you decide to just blurt out some lies, even while you knew that you were going to be completely busted?

You're such a revolting liar I honestly feel dirty just communicating with you.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-news/minneapolis-officials-784-properties-damaged-during-riots

So, 1,025 parcels, some of which contain multiple businesses. 

1207321016_ScreenShot2022-12-01at10_50_55AM.thumb.png.eb7717bdbb356d26d3eb85a2692399fc.png

And FYI Minneapolis is just one city, not the whole state. Other cities in Minnesota also experienced rioting, and then there's the whole rest of the country to think about.

And like I said, the Dems didn't discourage it at all. In most cases they revelled in it. 

Leftards love to act like Trump was a bad guy for only discouraging the mostly peaceful protesters at the capitol 3 or 4 times in as many hours.

By contrast, Dems didn't discourage the rioting, looting, arson and murders 3-4 times over the course of several months.

The people who cry about Jan 6th after they revelled in 4 months of rioting and bloodshed are less than maggots, and you can include yourself in that group. 

Grow up. Trucks that didn't move their freight on Dec 14th moved it a week later. There was no "billions of dollars in lost business" by the time the dust settled.

And every single penny of that would have been avoided if we didn't have an actual fascist government.

The bottom line is that OUR GOVERNMENT SHOULD NOT HAVE FORCED PEOPLE TO TAKE THE JAB, PERIOD. And that's if it even worked like a bargain-basement vaccine, which it didn't (and it wasn't back then, either). Vaxing 85% of the population didn't result in even a 1% reduction in the number of deaths year over year, it was an absolute FARCE.

Yes, I absolutely and unequivocally support the Freedom Convoy and every single step they took all the way across the country and every single action that they took while they were in Ottawa. Canadians should be proud of the Freedom Convoy. 

You wholeheartedly support the racist BLM riots, the arson, the looting, the assaults, the murders and everything else.

That's why you and I will never see eye to eye. I think that you're an extremely repugnant person whose opinion is utterly valueless and I can't imagine how that would ever change.

And you are unrepentant, shameless liar, creating an army of straw men with whom to match wits (and even against them you struggle). You are so deep in the bubble you have created your own fantasy world, and filled it with fiction about the BLM protests, about the "innocent" trucker blockade, about the vaccine, about me, about my posts.

I suppose even racist old windbags need a hobby, and yours is spreading lies, hate and disinformation on the internet. I'd rather employ facts to stick up for the oppressed and argue for a more just and equitable society. For that reason I agree that it's unlikely that we'll see eye to eye. 

17 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The President does not have the authority to deploy the National Guard except inside of Washington DC

4 minutes ago, Hodad said:

And you are unrepentant, shameless liar, creating an army of straw men with whom to match wits (and even against them you struggle).

Straw man arguments now? ?

Do you think I made up the part where you accused me of just watching one building burn from multiple angles and then assuming that the whole country was burning

I got that from here:

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

Because you suffer from a perception problem from mainlining crap media, looking at a dozen different angles of the same building burning and thinking that the whole country is on fire. 

Do you even know what a straw man argument is? 

I just took your direct quotes and proved how repugnant everything you said really was, and I used proper cites to do it.

I suppose even racist old windbags need a hobby, and yours is spreading lies, hate and disinformation on the internet.

Blah, blah, blah. 

The difference between me and you is that I take the things that you actually said and prove how racist and ridiculous they are, which ends up being a serious indictment of your character, while you just throw down a bunch of snotty insults with no proof of anything whatsoever.

It will always be that way, because I stick to the truth and facts, and you say things which are very easily refutable, like for example your quote that "only 1 building burned but I saw it from a dozen angles" lol. 

Have a nice day Hodad. I look fwd to humiliating you with your next username as much as I have this one. 

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

The President does not have the authority to deploy the National Guard except inside of Washington DC

Oh, so I guess that he had a really good reason to just fan the flames while the riots were going on then, instead of discouraging them in some way. Thanks for clarifying that, it's so much more sensible now ?

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Oh, so I guess that he had a really good reason to just fan the flames while the riots were going on then, instead of discouraging them in some way. Thanks for clarifying that, it's so much more sensible now ?

As usual, I don’t know what you’re talking about, because you’re being exceedingly vague. Which riots are you referring to, on which date, and what statements did Obama make which “fanned the flames,” as you claim?

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Straw man arguments now? ?

Do you think I made up the part where you accused me of just watching one building burn from multiple angles and then assuming that the whole country was burning

I got that from here:

Do you even know what a straw man argument is? 

I just took your direct quotes and proved how repugnant everything you said really was, and I used proper cites to do it.

Blah, blah, blah. 

The difference between me and you is that I take the things that you actually said and prove how racist and ridiculous they are, which ends up being a serious indictment of your character, while you just throw down a bunch of snotty insults with no proof of anything whatsoever.

It will always be that way, because I stick to the truth and facts, and you say things which are very easily refutable, like for example your quote that "only 1 building burned but I saw it from a dozen angles" lol. 

Have a nice day Hodad. I look fwd to humiliating you with your next username as much as I have this one. 

You are utterly delusional, a legend in your own mind. It's a bit sad actually. I've only ever seen that kind of pitiable behavior from people who lack validation in their real lives. Somebody didn't get enough hugs. ?

Unlike you, I haven't said anything remotely racist. And it's quite evident that you were well and truly suckered by right wing sensationalism, vastly overestimating the prevalence of violence and vandalism during the BLM protests, and the reverse during the trucking blockade.  So much so that it was unfathomable to you that the damage was comparable. 

I don't think you're even capable of recognizing the truth from within your hate-filled echo chamber. Rather like the North Koreans, who are convinced the outside world is exactly as described by their propaganda. So you lie and lie and lie, without even the capacity for shame.

13 hours ago, Hodad said:

You are utterly delusional,

I'm the delusional one lol.

You accused me of making straw man arguments, I proved you were a liar, now you're back with an attempt at gaslighting .... 

Try facts one day Hodad. Just man up and deal with the facts, and bring them.

FYI there wasn't just "one fire from a dozen angles" as you ridiculously and falsely claimed. There were hundreds of fires, or dozens of massive ones.

You are the epitome of delusional.