Jump to content

Pronouns -- Sometimes I think they are just trolling us...


West

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Yet you consistently try to justify this chicken shit.

No. The real issue you have is that you can't abide anyone who doesn't join you in your mindless attacks against him.

You need to come up with something more tangible like the snow-washing of dark money into Canada's economy going on under Trudeau's nose.

Except then you'd probably have to bloody a few conservative noses too wouldn't you?

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

No. The real issue you have is that you can't abide anyone who doesn't join you in your mindless attacks against him.

You need to come up with something more tangible like the snow-washing of dark money into Canada's economy going on under Trudeau's nose.

Except then you'd probably have to bloody a few conservative noses too wouldn't you?

 

Wrong!

I can't abide by watching some people try to convince other people that institutions that have obviously failed us miserably, are trustworthy. THAT bothers me.

I could care less how many Conservatives get burnt by this scandal you've been harping about. Frankly I think most politicians on all side...need to be dispensed with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Wrong!

I can't abide by watching some people try to convince other people that institutions that have obviously failed us miserably, are trustworthy. THAT bothers me.

I could care less how many Conservatives get burnt by this scandal you've been harping about. Frankly I think most politicians on all side...need to be dispensed with.

Bullshit you think that otherwise you'd be too busy excoriating Poilievre for ignoring this snow-washing.

You don't give any more of a fuck about corruption than he does. Harper obviously never gave a shit either otherwise his much vaunted Accounability Act would be doing more to prevent it.

You are a shameless hypocrite who deserves the shitty government you get.

Oh yeah... I'll be voting for Trudeau for sure. Lol. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Yet you consistently try to justify this chicken shit.

I think it's a good thing to be polite to people and accommodate them because I developed this weird trait called empathy.  Maybe you have it too, I don't know and don't care, but in me in makes me try to help people out.  If they want me to call them 'xe' and I can remember to do it.. no problem.  If they want me to call them 'Mr Wizard' and they ask nicely, I will help them along.

What I won't do is go on a web forum and accuse people of being fascists and get all mad at strangers.

What I will do is point out that there is no compelled speech, and the anger economy is as healthy as ever.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

Bullshit you think that otherwise you'd be too busy excoriating Poilievre for ignoring this snow-washing.

You don't give any more of a fuck about corruption than he does. Harper obviously never gave a shit either otherwise his much vaunted Accounability Act would be doing more to prevent it.

You are a shameless hypocrite who deserves the shitty government you get.

Oh yeah... I'll be voting for Trudeau for sure. Lol. 

Do so. See...the main difference between Libbies and real conservatives is...we will defend you right to be wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I think it's a good thing to be polite to people and accommodate them because I developed this weird trait called empathy.  Maybe you have it too, I don't know and don't care, but in me in makes me try to help people out.  If they want me to call them 'xe' and I can remember to do it.. no problem.  If they want me to call them 'Mr Wizard' and they ask nicely, I will help them along.

What I won't do is go on a web forum and accuse people of being fascists and get all mad at strangers.

What I will do is point out that there is no compelled speech, and the anger economy is as healthy as ever.

 

The anger economy?  Oh good one. Passive acceptance of dumb shit is not my forte.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Do so. See...the main difference between Libbies and real conservatives is...we will defend you right to be wrong.

Unless it's tuesday? Or Saturn is in retrograde? When is it exactly that conservatives defend any rights that aren't 'the right to hurt less powerful people?'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Oksanna said:

Unless it's tuesday? Or Saturn is in retrograde? When is it exactly that conservatives defend any rights that aren't 'the right to hurt less powerful people?'

Free speech is for every American. 

Controlled borders are for every American. 

Increased fossil fuel mining is for every American. 

Law and order is for every American. 

Have a nice day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Oksanna said:

When is it exactly that conservatives defend any rights that aren't 'the right to hurt less powerful people?'

Jim Flaherty, #2 man under Harper, and other cabinet members rightly saw LGBTQ rights as RIGHTS issues, not left vs right.  They were allowed to vote freely before morality was weaponized.  And Liberals and NDP voted conscience and could run as anti abortion candidates.

The new media has not yet matured to the point where it is used to actually discuss.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Free speech is for every American. 

Controlled borders are for every American. 

Increased fossil fuel mining is for every American. 

Law and order is for every American. 

Have a nice day.

Lol,

Unless you don't like it in the tiniest bit, then you will bring the full force of the law to squash speech.

The borders are fine, the biggest problem really is how tight the borders are.

The fossil fuel part is just stupid, but it's because everything you think you believe, you were told to believe by your elites, the most elite of which tend to have a vested interest in fossil fuels.

You like laws unless they are applied in a way you don't like. You like the constitution unless it's interpretation gives us Roe v Wade, then you want the bible instead. You like law and order when it is applied to poor black people, but not when your masters try to literally destroy America, then you have no use for it whatsoever.

In fact, you don't have any principles whatsoever, except serving your kings. You don't love America, you love your masters, and that is all you really believe in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Jim Flaherty, #2 man under Harper, and other cabinet members rightly saw LGBTQ rights as RIGHTS issues, not left vs right.  They were allowed to vote freely before morality was weaponized.  And Liberals and NDP voted conscience and could run as anti abortion candidates.

The new media has not yet matured to the point where it is used to actually discuss.

I'll be honest, I'm from the US, so I don't really know about any of this. In the US, when conservatives talk about 'freedom,' they usually mean the right to restrict the rights of the less powerful.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

Lol,

Unless you don't like it in the tiniest bit, then you will bring the full force of the law to squash speech.

The borders are fine, the biggest problem really is how tight the borders are.

The fossil fuel part is just stupid, but it's because everything you think you believe, you were told to believe by your elites, the most elite of which tend to have a vested interest in fossil fuels.

You like laws unless they are applied in a way you don't like. You like the constitution unless it's interpretation gives us Roe v Wade, then you want the bible instead. You like law and order when it is applied to poor black people, but not when your masters try to literally destroy America, then you have no use for it whatsoever.

In fact, you don't have any principles whatsoever, except serving your kings. You don't love America, you love your masters, and that is all you really believe in.

Amusing...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/border-patrol-chief-suspected-terrorists-coming-across-southern-border

Yes...the open border does happen to be a problem. 

With regards to fossil fuels...allow me to ask a question. 'Would you toss out your old shoes before you get a new pair?'

Psst...come 'ere...closer...a little closer...I SUPPORT ABORTION RIGHTS (when controlled) AND IM NOT A CHRISTIAN!

What I believe...is that the 1st amendment is first...because free speech happens to be, what rational humans call "IMPORTANT". I believe that common sense is rather important. I believe that if one becomes a criminal...one must be prepared to be treated like a criminal. Regardless of skin colour. 

I also believe that this entire progressive movement is doomed. That AOC and Pelosi will be dispensed with and become public jokes. That conservatism is gaining popularity all over the democratic west simply because...

Progressive policies have been proven too expensive...too destructive...and plain old dumb.

Edited by Nationalist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Amusing...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/border-patrol-chief-suspected-terrorists-coming-across-southern-border

Yes...the open border does happen to be a problem. 

With regards to fossil fuels...allow me to ask a question. 'Would you toss out your old shoes before you get a new pair?'

Psst...come 'ere...closer...a little closer...I SUPPORT ABORTION RIGHTS (when controlled) AND IM NOT A CHRISTIAN!

What I believe...is that the 1st amendment is first...because free speech happens to be, what rational humans call "IMPORTANT". I believe that common sense is rather important. I believe that if one becomes a criminal...one must be prepared to be treated like a criminal. Regardless of skin colour. 

I also believe that this entire progressive movement is doomed. That AOC and Pelosi will be dispensed with and become public jokes. That conservatism is gaining popularity all over the democratic west simply because...

Progressive policies have been proven too expensive...too destructive...and plain old dumb.

So, a right-wing rag claims a guy who's job depends on pretending he's important claims his job is important huh? Fascinating.

If my shoes were on fire, I would at least be doing what I could to shop for new ones.

You can't really support disney getting cancelled for speech, and pretend you care about the first amendment. And, 9/11 wasn't protected by the first amendment, so it has a limit.

And if you like the results of trump (ie the near abolition of the US, and the complete dedication of the right wing to abolishing the US) You don't really support law and order. Certainly not the US

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

So, a right-wing rag claims a guy who's job depends on pretending he's important claims his job is important huh? Fascinating.

If my shoes were on fire, I would at least be doing what I could to shop for new ones.

You can't really support disney getting cancelled for speech, and pretend you care about the first amendment. And, 9/11 wasn't protected by the first amendment, so it has a limit.

And if you like the results of trump (ie the near abolition of the US, and the complete dedication of the right wing to abolishing the US) You don't really support law and order. Certainly not the US

What an amusing point of view you have. So...let me get this straight...

You think the head of border patrol is unimportant. 

You think America was being destroyed by Trump policies. 

You think I don't think Disney should be able to voice their corporate opinions.

And...you think 9/11 wasn't protected by the 1st amendment??? What the hell are you getting at?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

What an amusing point of view you have. So...let me get this straight...

You think the head of border patrol is unimportant. 

You think America was being destroyed by Trump policies. 

You think I don't think Disney should be able to voice their corporate opinions.

And...you think 9/11 wasn't protected by the 1st amendment??? What the hell are you getting at?

It's importance is way overinflated, that's why there's this terrorist nonsense. And again, if you think the first amendment applies to terrorist attacks, then it's unconstitutional to stop terrorism?

Trump did everything he could to destroy America, by ending free elections. Right now the majority of the right is focused on letting him do that next time.

If you don't support canceling disney, then what is it that you really think you like?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Oksanna said:

I'll be honest, I'm from the US, so I don't really know about any of this. 

I'll be honest, and the number of delusional people in our country is no different than yours proportionally.

Key point is that two main parties are ideologically very close, compared to your two main parties.

 

And our conservatives are to the left of Hillary Clinton and most democrats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

I'll be honest, and the number of delusional people in our country is no different than yours proportionally.

Key point is that two main parties are ideologically very close, compared to your two main parties.

 

And our conservatives are to the left of Hillary Clinton and most democrats.

Well, then I'll apologize for the pollution crossing your border.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

It's importance is way overinflated, that's why there's this terrorist nonsense. And again, if you think the first amendment applies to terrorist attacks, then it's unconstitutional to stop terrorism?

Trump did everything he could to destroy America, by ending free elections. Right now the majority of the right is focused on letting him do that next time.

If you don't support canceling disney, then what is it that you really think you like?

I think the head of border patrol know WAY more about the state of the border...than you do.

I think it's important to hear about things without Libbie interference. 

I think you should point out what Trump did to destroy America. 

I like chocolate milk shakes. I'm sort o' partial to real truth too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

I think the head of border patrol know WAY more about the state of the border...than you do.

I think it's important to hear about things without Libbie interference. 

I think you should point out what Trump did to destroy America. 

I like chocolate milk shakes. I'm sort o' partial to real truth too.

So, we just blindly accept one guy who has every motivation to lie, but we ignore... oh I don't know.. every climate scientist in the world, and the ocean of good scientific evidence they present?

Here's a good start to trumps plan to kill America https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/dec/10/trump-powerpoint-mark-meadows-capitol-attack

I don't think you are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

So, we just blindly accept one guy who has every motivation to lie, but we ignore... oh I don't know.. every climate scientist in the world, and the ocean of good scientific evidence they present?

Here's a good start to trumps plan to kill America https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/dec/10/trump-powerpoint-mark-meadows-capitol-attack

I don't think you are.

No...we never blindly accept anything until we examine and verify. For instance...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1112950/

The riot at the capital should tell you that a lot of Americans believe the 2020 election was full of hanky panky and don't trust the results. This is not an insignificant number of Americans and should be taken seriously. 

We've already established that you are just another TDS victim with no real facts...just a whole bunch of CNN-itise.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No...we never blindly accept anything until we examine and verify. For instance...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1112950/

The riot at the capital should tell you that a lot of Americans believe the 2020 election was full of hanky panky and don't trust the results. This is not an insignificant number of Americans and should be taken seriously. 

We've already established that you are just another TDS victim with no real facts...just a whole bunch of CNN-itise.

 

So, this is what you consider 'science' huh? This is you 'examining and verifying?' An opinion piece about 60 meteorologists signing a letter? There's like 5,000 meteorologists in the US alone. And there is no evidence or science here at all.

By contrast:

https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/8/2/024024?fbclid=IwAR0EMFqnsAm706dVB4QAu1f9mZBSXj7N5BqpSNxbp0jItvh3jg3ITfpXJb8

And yes, we should be VERY worried about how many people were willing to violently end democracy with zero evidence. That shows unambiguously what a big problem the right wing disinformation campaign against America is. And, I honestly don't believe America will survive it. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

So, this is what you consider 'science' huh? This is you 'examining and verifying?' An opinion piece about 60 meteorologists signing a letter? There's like 5,000 meteorologists in the US alone. And there is no evidence or science here at all.

By contrast:

https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/8/2/024024?fbclid=IwAR0EMFqnsAm706dVB4QAu1f9mZBSXj7N5BqpSNxbp0jItvh3jg3ITfpXJb8

And yes, we should be VERY worried about how many people were willing to violently end democracy with zero evidence. That shows unambiguously what a big problem the right wing disinformation campaign against America is. And, I honestly don't believe America will survive it. 

Gee...maybe you should leave then? I mean...I understand LaLa Land has just what you're looking for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,770
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Akalupenn
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...