Why are Trumps associates turning down subpoena's and request

We all know by looking at the list, they were up to their necks in the attempt to bring down our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator and the only way they could go in and tell the truth, is admitting they sold out this country and pissed on our flag and constitution. AS every one of Trump supporters are doing daily.

First, not my country, not my flag and not my constitution.

But in answer to your question, after thorough analysis, I have concluded they may not have wanted to testify.

By the way, you referred to your "democracy." I have been forcefully informed on American forums that the United States is definitely not a democracy. It is a Republic. I know, I know, but it has something to do with some traditional get together with wolves and sheep. The Democrat Underground banned me before I could ask them about it.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, jbander1A said:

We all know by looking at the list, they were up to their necks in the attempt to bring down our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator and the only way they could go in and tell the truth, is admitting they sold out this country and pissed on our flag and constitution. AS every one of Trump supporters are doing daily.

Ya know...of the 50% of Americans who voted for old Joe, I'd wager less than half are as militant as you. Force in a dictator??? Who do you expect is gonna buy that chicken-shit? 

I swear folks...this loud and abruptly unreasonable...unrealistic...irrational sect, is now way out in left field. Out past The Green Monster.

To address the question in the OP, my guess is they have seen enough witch-hunt this last 6 years, that they can smell this one from Virginia. 

Edited by Nationalist

• 2 weeks later...