Jump to content

Did Jesus resurrect in Heaven or in Hell?


French Patriot

Recommended Posts

Did Jesus resurrect in Heaven or in Hell?

Scriptures, as they often do, give both options as true.

The Bible does what it was created by the Jewish authors to do. Make us question and judge.

Without Midrash, the Bible is just another useless myth.

In one version, Jesus tells his fellow prisoner on the cross that they will both awaken in heaven.

Another version has Jesus awakening in hell, where he toils for 3 days.

One old adage might say, if one day is 1,000 years, Jesus is almost at his 2-year mark.

There is a confusion as to who received Jesus as a sacrifice, Satan, or the androgynous Yahweh.

If sacrificed to Satan, she rules the world.

If sacrificed to Yahweh, Jesus rules the world.

Into whose hands did Jesus ascend, Satan’s or Yahweh’s?

I cannot know where Jesus ended via the bible, but think there is a valuable moral lesson here, but do not quite have my finger on what it is. Help.

What is your best guess as to where Jesus is?

Regards

DL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Interesting.

I grew up with Catholicism. I know my Mom insisted on the occasional visit to church, at least partially for the social benefits. As a young lad, I remember wondering if it felt right to me, to be worshipping a dead guy tacked to a crucifix? I still find it rather gruesome. Did the character we know as Jesus even exist? Probably. Could he walk on water? Doubtful.

As a collage lad I found myself dabbling in occultism. Read much of Crowley's works, Poe, Waite (sp?), explored the Golden Dawn, the Masons and the Illuminati. It was about that time that I realized the incantations of black magic are very similar in mechanics to the average prayer...except to differing ends. One attempts to create an intense feeling of loathing and personal power, while the other attempts to create an intense feeling of love and community. BOTH USE and/or TARGET our feelings...our conscious and unconscious selves...our "souls".

So did Jesus go to Heaven or Hell? Is there a Heaven and Hell? I'm not sure either exists actually...except in our "souls". We CREATE our own Heaven or Hell. When our bodies die, our "souls" have to deal with our CREATION.

Don't make bad karma.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

You think the way the Gnostic Jesus did.

Karma and other such concepts I see as victim blaming. 

Was Christianity correct in personifying sin and evil in a female?

Nature agrees with this, even as the modern Christianity does not recognize the fact that Christianity began as a naturalistic creed.

That was before the stupidity of belief in the supernatural.

Regards

DL

Edited by French Patriot
s
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, French Patriot said:

You think the way the Gnostic Jesus did.

Karma and other such concepts I see as victim blaming. 

Was Christianity correct in personifying sin and evil in a female?

Nature agrees with this, even as the modern Christianity does not recognize the fact that Christianity began as a naturalistic creed.

That was before the stupidity of belief in the supernatural.

Regards

DL

You don't believe in life after death? 

That's sad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You don't believe in life after death? 

That's sad.

Why?

I love my life and family and can think of no better existence for me.

Perhaps you do not have that gift.

Jesus saw heaven as here and now. So do Gnostic Christian.

Sure, there is a lot of trash, but I recognize the evolving perfection of reality and live in heaven, just as Gnostic Jesus did.

I think it sad to believe lies about some afterlife.

What makes you believe whatever lie you heard.

Who has the proof to make anyone's faith in an afterlife, a belief, and likely a false belief.

Regards

DL

 

Edited by French Patriot
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

Why?

I love my life and family and can think of no better existence for me.

Perhaps you do not have that gift.

Jesus saw heaven as here and now. So do Gnostic Christian.

Sure, there is a lot of trash, but I recognize the evolving perfection of reality and live in heaven, just as Gnostic Jesus did.

I think it sad to believe lies about some afterlife.

What makes you believe whatever lie you heard.

Who has the proof to make anyone's faith in an afterlife, a belief, and likely a false belief.

Regards

DL

 

My own experience. I know the life force lives on.

I agree family is the epitome of our corporeal lives and mine is wonderful. I tell my kids to guard and grow our wealth because...I'll be back. Lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

My own experience. I know the life force lives on.

You seem to be an oddity. No insult meant.

Explain how you know this, --- with facts, --- and not just a hunch or the faith without facts of fools, please.

No one ever believes I am a telepath due to not having replicatable facts, but I enjoy anecdotal renderings.

Show and tell buddy.

Regards

DL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, French Patriot said:

You seem to be an oddity. No insult meant.

Explain how you know this, --- with facts, --- and not just a hunch or the faith without facts of fools, please.

No one ever believes I am a telepath due to not having replicatable facts, but I enjoy anecdotal renderings.

Show and tell buddy.

Regards

DL

No insult taken.

I know it's hard to accept something that our conscious minds can't explain. Yet I've seen specters and accidentally opened the barrier between realities one grim evening. 

The different planes of reality exist. But we are not supposed to cross the thresholds until we shed our bodies and conscious minds. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I have a feeling we setup the barriers on purpose and the experience shook me up pretty heavily. Scared the b'jeebers out of me.

Growing up and realizing what you put scares the hell out of many Christians, so they hide in their born again ideology, where it easier for the real adults to control them.

Adults usually think. The religious, not so much.

They want security and not the best ideology.

Regards

DL

Edited by French Patriot
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What needs to be considered is the story of Lazarus and the rich man.  Though a parable, Jesus based HIS stories on TRUTH. In the story the rich man is in hell and asks Abraham to allow Lazarus to come and provide even a few drops of water.  WHERE WAS THIS TAKING PLACE?!? It must be understood that the story takes place BEFORE Jesus arose from the grave. Now, considering and understanding of Dispensationalism and the various AGES since CREATION, when people died they all went to the grave. HOWEVER, it appeared that the believers of a SAVIOR/REDEEMER to come one day were kept separated from those LOST.  The awaiting "righteous" ones went to ABRAHAM's BOSOM (also known as PARADISE), while the "lost" went to another place separated from the "righteous" by a GREAT GULF fixed between them. And so in the story this is exactly what Abraham says to the former "rich" man is the reason no one can cross over to help him.  

NOW, when Jesus gave up HIS SPIRIT, HE went to Paradise and preached to those held there and then released ALL the souls of the "believers" who had been waiting ---- and those souls were then free to enter into heaven.  PARADISE was emptied and HELL was enlarged or increased to assume the entire realm.  It's there but it does take some study to arrive at this consideration. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, French Patriot said:

Growing up and realizing what you put scares the hell out of many Christians, so they hide in their born again ideology, where it easier for the real adults to control them.

Adults usually think. The religious, not so much.

They want security and not the best ideology.

Regards

DL

Ya perhaps. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, LittleNipper said:

What needs to be considered is the story of Lazarus and the rich man.  Though a parable, Jesus based HIS stories on TRUTH. In the story the rich man is in hell and asks Abraham to allow Lazarus to come and provide even a few drops of water.  WHERE WAS THIS TAKING PLACE?!? It must be understood that the story takes place BEFORE Jesus arose from the grave. Now, considering and understanding of Dispensationalism and the various AGES since CREATION, when people died they all went to the grave. HOWEVER, it appeared that the believers of a SAVIOR/REDEEMER to come one day were kept separated from those LOST.  The awaiting "righteous" ones went to ABRAHAM's BOSOM (also known as PARADISE), while the "lost" went to another place separated from the "righteous" by a GREAT GULF fixed between them. And so in the story this is exactly what Abraham says to the former "rich" man is the reason no one can cross over to help him.  

NOW, when Jesus gave up HIS SPIRIT, HE went to Paradise and preached to those held there and then released ALL the souls of the "believers" who had been waiting ---- and those souls were then free to enter into heaven.  PARADISE was emptied and HELL was enlarged or increased to assume the entire realm.  It's there but it does take some study to arrive at this consideration. 

???

Those in heaven needed preaching?

Not surprising if they are Christian homophobes and misogynists.

A god cannot die.

Regards

DL

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, French Patriot said:

???

Those in heaven needed preaching?

Not surprising if they are Christian homophobes and misogynists.

A god cannot die.

Regards

DL

 

Those in both PARADISE and HELL witnessed that GOD kept HIS promise.

Perhaps those in hell took advantage of both sodomists and women.

CHRIST was both MAN and GOD.  And CHRIST revealed that HE gave up HIS life ----- no one took it from HIM.  And it must be considered that JESUS (upon HIS cross) said, "FATHER into YOUR hands do I commend MY SPIRIT."  

JESUS gave up HIS life and HIS SPIRIT returned to HIS FATHER.  So, CHRIST didn't die. HE became SPIRIT.  And GOD is in fact spirit!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/19/2021 at 5:39 AM, French Patriot said:

Did Jesus resurrect in Heaven or in Hell?

Scriptures, as they often do, give both options as true.

The Bible does what it was created by the Jewish authors to do. Make us question and judge.

Without Midrash, the Bible is just another useless myth.

In one version, Jesus tells his fellow prisoner on the cross that they will both awaken in heaven.

Another version has Jesus awakening in hell, where he toils for 3 days.

One old adage might say, if one day is 1,000 years, Jesus is almost at his 2-year mark.

There is a confusion as to who received Jesus as a sacrifice, Satan, or the androgynous Yahweh.

If sacrificed to Satan, she rules the world.

If sacrificed to Yahweh, Jesus rules the world.

Into whose hands did Jesus ascend, Satan’s or Yahweh’s?

I cannot know where Jesus ended via the bible, but think there is a valuable moral lesson here, but do not quite have my finger on what it is. Help.

What is your best guess as to where Jesus is?

Regards

DL

I like reading all the ridiculous scenarios invented by the godbothering industry. Take this resurrection rubbish. A guy lies in a tomb (or grave which ever one you want to believe)riddled with maggots, stands and walks them suddenly ascends into the clouds. The story defies all the laws of physics and gravity purely to emphasise that he was a god, which he wasn't. 

Up he goes, shedding maggots and arrives in heaven. Here I am dad. Good to see you son. You're not looking to good but I planned it that way. 

Then you want to argue the point that all this rubbish happened and expect rational human beings to believe it. Only religion could fabricate that rubbish. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2022 at 2:59 PM, Nationalist said:

Interesting.

I grew up with Catholicism. I know my Mom insisted on the occasional visit to church, at least partially for the social benefits. As a young lad, I remember wondering if it felt right to me, to be worshipping a dead guy tacked to a crucifix? I still find it rather gruesome. Did the character we know as Jesus even exist? Probably. Could he walk on water? Doubtful.

As a collage lad I found myself dabbling in occultism. Read much of Crowley's works, Poe, Waite (sp?), explored the Golden Dawn, the Masons and the Illuminati. It was about that time that I realized the incantations of black magic are very similar in mechanics to the average prayer...except to differing ends. One attempts to create an intense feeling of loathing and personal power, while the other attempts to create an intense feeling of love and community. BOTH USE and/or TARGET our feelings...our conscious and unconscious selves...our "souls".

So did Jesus go to Heaven or Hell? Is there a Heaven and Hell? I'm not sure either exists actually...except in our "souls". We CREATE our own Heaven or Hell. When our bodies die, our "souls" have to deal with our CREATION.

Don't make bad karma.

So stop doing so.

Edited by H B Lowrey
mis spell
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...