Anti vaccine passport protesters in BC harassed, verbally abused health care workers and blocked hospital access to sick people.

3 hours ago, cougar said:

not intimidate them through:

1 - Propaganda

2 - Limiting their freedoms by not letting them use publicservices

3 - Threatening their incomes by telling them they will be fired and in that case would not even qualify for EI

What is currently happening is insane!

Why do you mean propaganda? You mean the protests never happened at hospitals and people were not spat upon or access yo hospitals never blocked or no health worker assaulted. It is all part of a big conspiracy by governments, field experts, hospital workers and news media?

To my knowledge vaccination is not required to use public buses or parks or service Canada or Provincial services

Businesses have the right to decide who they will hire or retain. If their business is threatened in any way they have the right to fire. No government has instructed to fire anyone who refuses vaccination.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 9/4/2021 at 2:57 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Disgusting!!!!.

I know. It's nothing compared to how the GOVERNMENT BLOCKED HOSPITAL ACCESS TO SICK PEOPLE.

PRETTY SOON THERE WILL BE A TIDAL WAVE OF CANCER

BUT YOU PEOPLE WILL BE ASLEEP BY THEN

BUT HEY,

AS LONG AS YOU GET BACK TO THE MOVIE THEATRE AND RESTAURANT

It is very irresponsible to speak of cancer without any evidence or proof when 80% of eligible population has vaccines in their bodies. Funny i read somewhere that people would wake up as monkeys as vaccines change DNA. There is no limit to how far they go,

Leave health care workers and hospitals alone. If you have a beef take it up with those who made the decisions like legislators but it takes just a little bit of intelligence to realize that decisions on vaccine passports are not being made at the hospitals or by health care workers.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

It is very irresponsible to speak of cancer without any evidence or proof when 80% of eligible population has vaccines in their bodies.

My friend, I was not talking about the vaccines causing cancer, but that the government closed so many crucial services. Read the links, I have posted on this before.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tsunami+of+cancer+cbc

Edited by OftenWrong
fixed the linky-dink!

On 9/6/2021 at 7:18 PM, OftenWrong said:

My friend, I was not talking about the vaccines causing cancer, but that the government closed so many crucial services. Read the links, I have posted on this before.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tsunami+of+cancer+cbc

So, perhaps, it would be good for everyone to take the vaccine so Hospitals don't have to cancel cancer treatment in the future. 

90% plus people in Ontario ICU's are unvaxxed. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/5/2021 at 9:10 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Why do you mean propaganda? You mean the protests never happened at hospitals and people were not spat upon or access yo hospitals never blocked or no health worker assaulted. It is all part of a big conspiracy by governments, field experts, hospital workers and news media?

By propaganda I mean, employing the media to send out an unambiguous message that vaccination is totally safe and that it is totally required and that this (unvaccinated people) is the only thing preventing us from beating the virus.

From what I heard in the news hundreds of nurses were fired in Quebec for refusing to vaccinate.

Also heard that in the US , was it New York state, they were considering employing the national guard to bring back those nurses who refused to vaccinate and did not want to return to work!

I find this latter example even more absurd.  Sending the national guard after someone who quit?????   Or what, sending the national guard to immobilize the person so they put the needle into her / him?

All seems so unreal and crazy that it is hard to know what kind of reaction will be generated at the end.