It’s Time to Talk about Blue Anon

19 hours ago, Shady said:

Blue Anon is real.  Prominent Democrats and leftists, particularly online are pushing ridiculous conspiracy theories.  Here’s one of the latest and craziest.

BlueAnon is right on CNN. Sandman the racist, Smollett the victim, Kavanaugh the rapist, innocent Joe Biden, everyone is a Russian asset, Suleimani was a beloved father figure, law abiding citizens shouldn't have guns, criminals should have guns, genocide against black men, defunding police = safety, all blacks are descended from slaves, no white people are descended from slaves, all white people are guilty of slave ownership and systemic racism, etc.

You don't have to scour the internet to find BlueAnon. The mainstream media is BlueAnon Bullshit Central. 

• Like 1

We forget this one too quick:

Immediately after the events of January 6, The National Pulse called out The Insurrection Lie, specifically questioning the political narrative then being fabricated around Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick’s unfortunate death.

Our reporting would eventually push the New York Times to back down from its fake news claim that Office Sicknick was bludgeoned to death by Trump supporters using a fire extinguisher.

https://thenationalpulse.com/analysis/the-q-lie-the-power-grab-response-after-january-6th-was-the-real-insurrection/

The whole razor wire and armed guard wall Nancy had built around the peoples' house is built on a conspiracy theory that a scattering of conspiracy theorists called Q Anon will attack. It was supposed to happen on Jan. 4. Didn't happen. So Nancy's gang changed the date to Jan. 20. That didn't happen either.

They said they'd take their wall down on the weekend. That didn't happen either. Well they took some of it down. Just enough to get some plausible deniability against the obvious observation they're conspiracy theorizing lunatics.

Edited by Infidel Dog

FIRST, you need to prove that such a group as "Blue Anon" exists, and then we'll talk about it!

Q Anon is talked about because several years ago a conspiracy theorist online troll (calling himself Q Anon) started posting comments on obscure rightwing message boards like 4 chan - claiming that leading Democrats were grooming children and using them for sex .... at a pizza parlor in Washington D.C. and other unexpected locations, and what's most implausible -- that Donald Trump ... of all people, and his heroic band of leading Republicans will ride to the rescue of children being abused and exploited by wealthy Democrats in Washington, New York and other locations.

Nobody believed this idiocy except for a hard core of stupid rightwing acolytes, because of the obvious: IF the pedophile conspiracy were a bipartisan collection of wealthy businessmen and political leaders of both parties it would actually be a plausible theory! But to portray it as being the product of one, and only one political party in a two party system, is just sheer stupidity!

48 minutes ago, Right To Left said:

FIRST, you need to prove that such a group as "Blue Anon" exists, and then we'll talk about it!

I think both are more just phenomenas more than organizations.

Although...Q anon does have Q and the followers of the conspiracies will form little groups. I noticed they started one on Gab.

https://gab.com/groups

I scanned through it. Seems pretty harmless.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I think both are more just phenomenas more than organizations.

Although...Q anon does have Q and the followers of the conspiracies will form little groups. I noticed they started one on Gab.

https://gab.com/groups

I scanned through it. Seems pretty harmless.

Thanks. I haven't checked Gab in over a year, when it was still pretty new. I got a couple of referrals there from when I was a member and regular contributor at .... well, what was supposed to be an open and non-partisan political discussion forum back almost 15 years ago...around the same time I first joined MLW .... I should point out that I was using a different user name on both at the time. Later on, I changed my user name to the present one because of what I was seeing as a definite shift in my political and economic outlook.

Anyway, the 'non-partisan' forum that was supposed to be open for discussion and respectful debate between all sides of the political spectrum, went from being a large right-leaning forum to a much smaller zealously liberal forum where non-liberals are about as welcome as non-Democrats on Democratic Underground .... if you get the picture.

Anyway, this former member who was radically libertarian and in frequent back-n-forth debates with me sent me a pm one day about Gab, and that he was leaving our DTT forum and making gab his permanent online home. I wasn't happy either where I was, which...as conservative moderators seem to disappear or be listed as "former" moderators, it was impossible not to notice that one, extremely active, extremely liberal ( but also extremely Neocon) moderator appeared to be taking over the whole place....not only with the largest volume of comments, but also starting the most threads. It was like the whole forum became his personal blog and those left became little more than spectators. Eventually, my cynicism got me put out of my misery, as one day I logged in and discovered I couldn't get past a message that declared I was "banned for rules violations." Well maybe, but I had nowhere to go and no one to argue with...just like the way authoritarian liberals run Twitter and Facebook today. 

All water under the bridge so to speak, but in an era where most people have abandoned open forums for 'social media' platforms and just talk to likeminded about whatever crap their doing or have opinions about, I would have thought that the those who are still running forums would want to maintain a healthy environment that would encourage a wide degree of participation...but I could be wrong. 

All I know is that I wish the internet was still as open and often chaotic as it was in the early days before the tone police arrived to enforce niceness and correct thinking on what authorities consider important issues.

• 3 weeks later...

Rhodos are ugly, aside from about two weeks of the year. We had some in our yard for 8 years and I only noticed them blooming once. 

BlueAnon is uglier, and it's present year-round. They literally go 24/7 on CNN.

Their latest and craziest conspiracy theories include "Biden isn't an Alzheimer's victim", and "leftists suddenly care about a dead cop".