The media is covering up the violence

Argus

Surely the nightly news guys at least want you to hear the Garrett Foster story. Or are they too worried you might get interested and search for the complete details.

So Garrett Foster is this military vet. His wife is a quadriplegic. They both attend these "peaceful protests." Garrett was shot on saturday while "peacefully protesting." He has many supporters now who are very upset and would like to tell you so on camera. What's not to love as a mainstream news story?

I would expect CNN, MSNBC and WaPo to be pulling out their hair and screaming for justice every night. 

Except people might do some investigating on their own and discover Garrett Foster was a Psycho who got out of the military before his term was up and was patrolling the illegal protest with an AK. 

The insurrectionists blocked the road and surrounded a car screaming. The mighty Garret rushed the car pointing his AK 47.  Driver of said car (also ex-military, but the real thing) pulled his pistol and gave Garret a Darwin award.

So maybe that's why we're not hearing about it every night. Or are we.

Here's Garret:

Here's some video of the shooting:

This is a talk given by Chicago police and it details just how organized and brutal these 'protesters' are. As they approach a group of police guarding a statue, the ones in front hold out umbrellas to screen the ones behind, who change quickly into black outfits with ski masks. Others hand out weapons and missiles to throw at the police. They have a long PVC pipe supposedly used to hold up a Black Lives Matter banner, but once out of sight they take the pvc apart and been pre-sharpened. That's distributed to rioters to threaten police.

But again, you won't see this on the mainstream media. They're not interested. Instead you'll just hear about how police are abusing the poor, peaceful protesters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1VdhQbfSTY&feature=emb_logo

• Like 1

Or you could say one of his writers was a victim of cancel culture. Apparently he had belonged to a some sort of message board since the days a decade or so earlier when he was a lawyer. He chatted some chat of questionable content if you're a social justice, cancel culture freak. I'll bet if the mob decided you were the enemy they could find something they could use on you too. Or anybody for that matter.

Because Tucker is target #1 of the mob and it's media henchmen but they can't intimidate him in spite of trying everything from doxxing, to threats, to attacking his family when he was at work and forcing him to move they went after the only weak link they could find. One of his writers. Poor guy. But Tucker himself is just more of a hero for all he's gutted through. And he's still doing his job speaking truth to the power of mob, media or any other force of the dark and violent left.

Go to the 3 minute mark of that video if you want to know what the writer's supposed crimes against humanity actually were. Not much (if anything) in my opinion.

Edited by Infidel Dog

3 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

“First, what Neff wrote anonymously was wrong,” Carlson told his viewers near the end of Monday’s show before heading off on vacation. “We don’t endorse those words, they have no connection to the show.”

“It is wrong to attack people for qualities they cannot control,” Carlson went on to say in oddly awkward language. “In this country, we judge people for what they do, not for how they were born,” he added. “We often say that because we mean it – we will continue to defend that principal, often alone among national news programs, because it is essential. Nothing is more important.”

Then Carlson stepped back what was warming up to be a regret of sorts: “Blake fell short of that standard and he has paid a very heavy price for it.”

Really? Losing your job for being a racist, sexist, homophobe is a heavy price? Sounds more like the definition of a much greater and larger difficulty.

And then theres this:

One of the proposed crimes of this writer was he responded to a thread that had the N word in the title. My first day at this board I saw a thread with a title using the word "Chink" to describe Chinese people. Now if  you responded to that one would it be OK for CNN to go after you ten years from now, saying you were using a fake name and involved in talk too objectionable for a paragon of morality like a CNN writer to repeat (although he already did it in print. ;))

Would it be OK for the mob to harass your ten years in the future employer and demand your job.

Oh and I already saw the segment about the 2 doctors who had a different opinion than what the  censorious left approves of on Covid and how they were censored. I thought it was great.

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/10/media/tucker-carlson-writer-blake-neff/index.html

Ten years eh?   Try again. 

Just this week, the writer, Blake Neff, responded to a thread started by another user in 2018 with the subject line, "Would u let a JET BLACK congo n****er do lasik eye surgery on u for 50% off?" Neff wrote, "I wouldn't get LASIK from an Asian for free, so no." (The subject line was not censored on the forum.) On June 5, Neff wrote, "Black doods staying inside playing Call of Duty is probably one of the biggest factors keeping crime down." On June 24, Neff commented, "Honestly given how tired black people always claim to be, maybe the real crisis is their lack of sleep." On June 26, Neff wrote that the only people who care about changing the name of the NFL's Washington Redskins are "white libs and their university-'educated' pets."

And over the course of five years, Neff has maintained a lengthy thread in which he has derided a woman and posted information about her dating life that has invited other users to mock her and invade her privacy. There has at times also been overlap between some material he posted or saw on the forum and Carlson's show.

tucker can play the victim card and cry for all eternity but its falling on deaf ears anyway.  

I already gave you my opinion of his responding to the thread with the N word in the title. It was nothing you or I haven't done on message boards - or worse. It's a nothing burger.

Black men keeping the crime down during the Covid crisis by staying at home and playing Call of Duty sounds like snarky off colour humor but if you check out crime statistics it's probably also accurate. The fact you don't want to people to know that fact, not even as humor, doesn't bother me.

The leftist website Vox.com posted an article Black Americans don’t sleep as well as white Americans. That’s a problem. So, is it only OK when Vox says it? Come to think of it. How do you know he wasn't citing that article when he said the same thing?

As far as his opinion "the only people who care about changing the name of the NFL's Washington Redskins are "white libs and their university-'educated' pets," he's dead-on. Go Neff.

Now, you seem to think these were grave offences worthy of taking somebody's job over. In this case, at least, you're pro cancel culture. I'm against it. In this case especially. I'm a little disappointed that Tucker didn't go to the wall for the guy but me and Tucker don't always agree on everything.

On my side of the political divide we're allowed to do that. Disagree with each other. You're missing something as far as that goes, over there in the land of the Borg.

As far as Tucker Carlson goes he gives us the facts you would prefer people didn't know and if you had your way you would have him canceled just as you laud the cancelling of his writer. Tucker has the highest rated show on cable news. I like it that, that pisses off the right people and nothing they say against him is going to make me do anything but smile and click him on every chance I get.

Edited by Infidel Dog

Really? That's all you've got left?

Name-calling "Racist."

Nobody said anything racist. Not me and not Neff.

Starting to sound a little desperate there Bud.

Speaking of desperation though, yes I know leftists like Vox and Mediate have nasty desperate things to say about Tucker but he's still the one with the most popular news show on cable (maybe anywhere) and that just makes them more mad and more desperate. But we who watch him to get the facts they're not allowed to talk about only chuckle. 

Edited by Infidel Dog

6 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

But hey, if you really don't want to believe these aren't "peaceful protests" they're violent riots because Tucker Carlson was the one showing you the videos of the violent riots get the same message from this lady reporter who covers the riots:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/2020/05/31/covering-the-protests-and-riots-sweeping-america.cnn

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/opinion/articles/2020-05-31/protests-over-george-floyd-s-killing-are-right-rioting-is-wrong

No one is saying that they aren't rioting.  The problem is when protestors are declared as rioters (a first ammendment violation btw) and also when blame is immediately placed on leftists without any evidence.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/06/10/politics/gangs-protests-blame-antifa/index.html

While federal law enforcement officials say intelligence gathered so far in dozens of investigations shows that some of the chaos was fanned or carried out by agitators from a mix of extremists across the ideological spectrum, both left and right, federal and local officials also say that local criminal groups, including gangs and neighborhood crews known for other criminal activity, posed a major part of the disorder.

But of course you'd never hear about any of this from tucker, he's got his head way too far up trumps behind.  

1 hour ago, Cannucklehead said:

No one is saying that they aren't rioting. 

My nightly news guy was calling them demonstrators. I saw a reporter on CNN call them "Peaceful Protesters" while a building burned in the background. The Mayor of Seattle was calling CHAZ a "block party." 

Personally I think the ones fomenting the violence (and yes there has been violence - also looting and vandalism) are neo or anarcho Marxist insurrectionists able to operate under cover given by leftist media and politicians hoping to use the unrest for their benefit in the November elections. Meanwhile cities burn and the families of victims weep.

Edited by Infidel Dog

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

My nightly news guy was calling them demonstrators. I saw a reporter on CNN call them "Peaceful Protesters" while a building burned in the background. The Mayor of Seattle was calling CHAZ a "block party." 

Personally I think the ones fomenting the violence (and yes there has been violence - also looting and vandalism) are neo or anarcho Marxist insurrectionists able to operate under cover given by leftist media and politicians hoping to use the unrest for their benefit in the November elections. Meanwhile cities burn and the families of victims weep.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/fox-news-runs-digitally-altered-images-in-coverage-of-seattles-protests-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone/%3famp=1

Are you sure that it wasnt fake news?  ;)

2 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

Fox News counted 12 instances of graffiti under its list of "violence on Portland".  They also included a fireworks, or a small fire as "firebombing".   Graffitti and firecrackers = end of the world in the Fox universe.

Trump is blaming "the left" for all of this; at a time when he should be trying to bring people together, he's intent on blaming and sowing dissension.  And now they have unmarked vans and officials "disappearing" people.  Pretty sad.

6 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

Are you sure that it wasnt fake news?  ;)

You mean the one on the CHAZ zone in Seattle negotiated between Mayor Jenny of Seattle and BLM where at least 5 shootings occurred in 23 days? Are you thinking it might be fake news that I heard the Mayor refer to it as a "block party?"

Could be. I heard it in an interview with Chris Cuomo from CNN:

We've got four blocks in Seattle that you just saw pictures of that is more like a block party atmosphere. It's not an armed takeover. It's not a military junta. We will - we will make sure that we can restore this.

But we have block parties and the like in this part of Seattle all the time. It's known for that.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/06/12/seattle_mayor_durkan_chaz_has_a_block_party_atmosphere_could_turn_into_summer_of_love.html#!

She also thought the riots terrorizing her city could be a  "Summer of Love." 

Edited by Infidel Dog

5 hours ago, dialamah said:

They also included a fireworks, or a small fire as "firebombing". 

Yeah, because fireworks...what harm could they cause? Right?

EXCLUSIVE: Atlanta ‘Protesters’ Embedded Nails into Fireworks, Leaked FBI Document States

A federal law enforcement document reviewed by Breitbart Texas reports that “protesters” who attacked the Atlanta Field Office of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) embedded nails into commercial-grade fireworks. The devices were reportedly discovered after the protest ended Sunday morning.

Breitbart Texas reviewed an FBI “activity alert” regarding the use of modified fireworks during the demonstrations in Atlanta, which began on July 25. The alert states that approximately 100 to 200 people dressed in dark clothing, backpacks, goggles, and helmets approached the ICE office in Atlanta. The subjects reportedly carried shields, bats, and large sticks.

Following the attack that left 20 broken windows, “bomb technicians discovered commercial grade fireworks with nails embedded in the mortar shell,” the document reads.

Images of the modified fireworks show multiple large nails embedded in the devices.

Organizers called on people to come out in “solidarity” with the “Freedom Fighters” of Portland, Breitbart Texas reported. A video tweeted from Atlanta shows multiple fireworks exploding around the doors and windows...

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2020/07/27/exclusive-atlanta-protesters-embedded-nails-into-fireworks-fbi-document-states/

Commercial-Fireworks-Device-Embedded-wit

Edited by Infidel Dog

20 hours ago, Argus said:

This is a talk given by Chicago police and it details just how organized and brutal these 'protesters' are. As they approach a group of police guarding a statue, the ones in front hold out umbrellas to screen the ones behind, who change quickly into black outfits with ski masks. Others hand out weapons and missiles to throw at the police. They have a long PVC pipe supposedly used to hold up a Black Lives Matter banner, but once out of sight they take the pvc apart and been pre-sharpened. That's distributed to rioters to threaten police.

But again, you won't see this on the mainstream media. They're not interested. Instead you'll just hear about how police are abusing the poor, peaceful protesters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1VdhQbfSTY&feature=emb_logo

Here's another good one like that, only it's in text and there's more editorializing from the DHS agent.

DHS agent in Portland: Protesters seek to embarrass, defeat Trump, ‘Catatonic with hate’

I'll give you a taste:

The agent added, “I'm seeing African American Federal Protective Service inspectors, 20 year's [a] law enforcement officer, being called the N-word to their face for the first time in their careers, by a scrawny, pasty white booger-eating communist shithead.”

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-republican-allegations-antifa-protest-violence-disinformation-campaign-2020-6

But a closer examination of media reports, public records, and social media shows little evidence of a widespread or coordinated effort by antifa to weaponize the protests and spark riots.

On May 30, the president accused "ANTIFA and the Radical Left" of sparking riots, adding, "Don't lay the blame on others!" Following a wave of violence that weekend in Washington, DC, protests, Trump announced on May 31 that the US "will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization."

Infidel Dog, that's the problem with news when you get it based on someones opinions

I'll give you a bit of the interview with the DHS agent from my post above to give you a clip of what law enforcement is dealing with:

“A totally surreal experience. You get large, nonviolent demonstrations where people march, they chant, they give speeches, then shortly after are replaced with a smaller crowd, though still large, who immediately start trying to break into and destroy the federal courthouse. They have transposed their hatred for the president and for law enforcement onto the physical structure of the federal courthouse, and the uniformed personnel whose job is to protect that courthouse,” the agent told the Center for Immigration Studies.

“They throw homemade Molotov cocktails, try to set the walls on fire, try to cut and pry through the plywood covering the glass walls, all the while screaming vitriol until their voices are cracked and hoarse. When DHS personnel are visible, they throw frozen water bottles at them, canned goods, paint, and gasoline. They try to shine high powered lasers into our eyes, which can cause permanent damage. "

So if not's Antifa coordinating and fomenting such things across America, who is it? Who's telling them where to be, when, and what to bring. Or are you saying it's not happening?

Speaking of those high powered lasers used to blind law enforcement those aren't child's toys either. I just watched an interview with the White House press secretary. She was saying the 3 officers blinded by lasers in Portland may not recover their eyesight.

Here's an example of a laser insurgent harassing a helicopter:

Edited by Infidel Dog

And when you look at things like customized nail-ridden fireworks, blinding lasers and other improvised weaponry how is this not terrorism?"

So wouldn't these Media guys you do support who appear to be supporting the riots be supporting terrorism? Why should we listen to them then?

Edited by Infidel Dog

And NBC News reported this month that Twitter had identified a group posing as an "antifa" organization calling for violence in the protests as actually being linked to the white supremacist group Identity Evropa.

Then there was the boogaloo arrests in nevada, and the cops killed in cali.  

Plus multiple reports from feds and officers that implicate extremists from all over the spectrum and gangs.  

I'm sure we've all seen the hundreds of videos of looters too.  To claim they are antifa, or any other group-leftists or rightists- is either naive or an outlandish lie.  

Not sure what you're talking about, when it's supposed to have happened or how any of it contradicts the fact that the terrorizing mass of violence, intimidation and destruction we've been seeing from the far left isn't happening.

You appear to be saying that because you heard something somewhere at sometime about violence from somebody else we shouldn't believe our lying eyes concerning the blatantly larger and major problem.

Isn't there a word for that? Oh yeah...that's right - distraction.