The Russian Collusion Farce is Unravelling, The Dems And FBI Are Being Exposed As Criminals

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump did ban exporting PPE beyond his imposed limits.  The deal was with 3M...not Canada.   Freeland's whining doesn't count for much down here

Trump was just as stupid as many other leaders. Giving away their PPE to China early on.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/29/opinions/coronavirus-personal-protective-equipment-obeidallah/index.html

Yet the same day as the WHO warning, the Trump administration announced that it was transporting to China nearly 17.8 tons (more than 35,000 pounds) of "masks, gowns, gauze, respirators, and other vital materials." As Secretary of State Mike Pompeo noted in the press release announcing this shipment, "These donations are a testament to the generosity of the American people."

And what did ya get from China??  :D

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The Dems and the FBI are very guilty of leading a 3 yr long witch hunt by unscrupulous means. Eventually they will have to pick some "fall guys". 

So crimes were committed of which Trump and the DOJ can provide evidence?  Fall guys, don't you mean Obama, Clinton and Biden?  When will arrests be made and at will they be charged with exactly? 

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

President Trump wins again...so much winning....incredible winning.    Canada's state controlled media (CBC) is all over it....

Like I've said, when you get to appoint the judges, you get whatever decision you want.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

So crimes were committed of which Trump and the DOJ can provide evidence?  Fall guys, don't you mean Obama, Clinton and Biden?  When will arrests be made and at will they be charged with exactly? 

Guys like that don't go down, they pick a toady to fall on their sword, and then someone like the Clintons pardons them. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_pardon_controversy

• Susan McDougal, who had already completed her sentence, was pardoned for her role in the Whitewater scandal. McDougal had served the maximum possible 18 months, including eight in solitary confinement, on contempt charges for refusing to testify about Clinton's role.

Why did Susan Rice send herself an email on the last day of the Obama administration:

"President Obama began the conversation by stressing his continued commitment to ensuring that every aspect of this issue is handled by the Intelligence and law enforcement communities 'by the book'. The President stressed that he is not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective. He reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would by the book."

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Guys like that don't go down, they pick a toady to fall on their sword, and then someone like the Clintons pardons them. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_pardon_controversy

You and Trump don't have fuck all on anyone at all do you?  You mean Trumps not even going to send in a SWAT team with a couple of embedded bullshitters journalists from Fox News for appearances sake?

Why did Susan Rice send herself an email on the last day of the Obama administration:

I haven't got a clue but I suspect you have a big tangled mess of post-it notes, dogshit and string you'd just love to spread out for our illumination.

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You and Trump don't have fuck all on anyone at all do you?  You mean Trumps not even going to send in a SWAT team with a couple of embedded bullshitters journalists from Fox News for appearances sake?

You've got a lot of nerve calling the Fox News team bullshitters without ever posting one single thing that they've said which was proven to be true.

I watched them through the whole Russian collusion farce and they haven't had to backpeddle on anything. Fox News said that FBI corruption was involved, and whaddya know - FBI members have been fired and demoted, their dirty secrets keep being declassified and released, the IG report was a scathing indictment of the FBI's malfeasance.  

I haven't got a clue

Goes without saying

but I suspect you have a big tangled mess of post-it notes, dogshit and string you'd just love to spread out for our illumination.

In case you're keeping score, the "tangled mess of post-it notes, dogshit and string" was the daily bread for people like Iznogoud, Bubber, Boges, Hardner, Owly, RealityCheck and a bunch of other posters who just magically disappeared and probably came back with new usernames for 3 years. 

I posted a lot of things that were bang on back then and they have stood the test of time.

You can sift through 81 ages here and look for something that I need to backpeddle on. I'll be back. Maybe there are other collusion threads, feel free to look through any of my old posts in any threads to find a lie like you just got busted for eyeball. Ain't happening.

Quote me, blow people out of the water with your new-found wisdom. Free of charge.

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You've got a lot of nerve calling the Fox News team bullshitters without ever posting one single thing that they've said which was proven to be true.

I think you meant to say wasn't proven true, but in any case you're right, I've never quoted Fox.

I watched them through the whole Russian collusion farce and they haven't had to backpeddle on anything. Fox News said that FBI corruption was involved, and whaddya know - FBI members have been fired and demoted, their dirty secrets keep being declassified and released, the IG report was a scathing indictment of the FBI's malfeasance.

You've got all this yet its not enough to press criminal charges, it defies reason.

Goes without saying

You've never sent yourself an email?  I send at least a couple to myself between my phone and desktop every week. 

feel free to look through any of my old posts in any threads to find a lie like you just got busted for eyeball. Ain't happening.

What did I get busted for again?

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

I think you meant to say wasn't proven true, but in any case you're right, I've never quoted Fox.

You've got all this yet its not enough to press criminal charges, it defies reason.

You've never sent yourself an email?  I send at least a couple to myself between my phone and desktop every week. 

What did I get busted for again?

You get busted a lot, I'm not surprised that you don't remember. 

First, for lying, then for trying to whine/weasel your way out of it, and now finally, pretending to forget that you lied. You've just reached the 3rd stage of liberal debating. I guess kudos are in order?

You get busted a lot, I'm not surprised that you don't remember. 

First, for lying, then for trying to whine/weasel your way out of it, and now finally, pretending to forget that you lied. You've just reached the 3rd stage of liberal debating. I guess kudos are in order?

Perhaps if I knew wtf you were talking about but I'm guessing you don't know wtf you're talking about so...go figure.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Fox is a mouthpiece for the Republican party. Plain and simple.  Notice how they propped up Bush, but bashed Obama when they could!

25 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

Fox is a mouthpiece for the Republican party. Plain and simple.  Notice how they propped up Bush, but bashed Obama when they could!

I wasn't watching Fox back then so I can't speak to what was going on back then, I'll just take your word for it. I just started watching Fox on the day of the Ferguson shooting when I caught CNN hiding the truth like it was the gate to hell. 

Certainly Fox is as pro-Republican as they could possibly be without running for election themselves, it just so happens that they're not lying right now, at a time when other media outlets are rarely even telling the truth. At least for now. Maybe at some point they will need to lie and they'll go full CNN. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. 

Edited by WestCanMan

The new piece by Rex Murphy (not Fox) on the Collusion Delusion Illusion is worth a read:

Rex Murphy: It was the most explosive story of the past century. And the media got it wrong

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex-murphy-it-was-the-most-explosive-story-of-the-past-century-and-the-media-got-it-wrong?video_autoplay=true

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

The new piece by Rex Murphy (not Fox) on the Collusion Delusion Illusion is worth a read:

Rex Murphy: It was the most explosive story of the past century. And the media got it wrong

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex-murphy-it-was-the-most-explosive-story-of-the-past-century-and-the-media-got-it-wrong?video_autoplay=true

From the article,

Well what’s sauce for the political goose should be sauce for the journalistic gander. Let’s have a commission of inquiry into how the media got the story so wrong.

Excellent idea.

The story of how they got the story wrong should be getting at least some documentary

The Collusion Delusion Illusion should be resulting in criminal charges against politicians and libellers alike.  Any and every opportunity to probe deeply into government corruption needs to be persecuted to the fullest extent and most prejudice possible regardless of ideology or partisanship. This should be treated strictly as a governance issue and one in which the governed are the most aggrieved party.  We have serious issues that need dealing with but the endlessness of political and ideological conspiracy and misinformation is preventing society from dealing with them.

A pox on all their houses.

I wasn't watching Fox back then so I can't speak to what was going on back then, I'll just take your word for it. I just started watching Fox on the day of the Ferguson shooting when I caught CNN hiding the truth like it was the gate to hell. 

Certainly Fox is as pro-Republican as they could possibly be without running for election themselves, it just so happens that they're not lying right now, at a time when other media outlets are rarely even telling the truth. At least for now. Maybe at some point they will need to lie and they'll go full CNN. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. 

Like most things in the Trump administration, broken clocks can still be right twice a day.

1 hour ago, New World Disorder said:

Like most things in the Trump administration, broken clocks can still be right twice a day.

That’s just a trait comment with no substance whatsoever.

Almost all of the information that I have posted on this site in the last two years comes from Fox News, and when I look back at different threads on this forum like for example the Cavanaugh thread or the Russian collusion thread, I don’t find that I need to walk back on anything that I said.

If CNN was right twice a day that would be a vast improvement.

On May 20, 2020 at 2:59 PM, Argus said:

Like I've said, when you get to appoint the judges, you get whatever decision you want.

Yes, this is true. The Dems made sure DOJ filed the case in courts where dems appointed most any judge in the Flynn case. Yes, so this dem judge is outraged that Barr wanted Flynn released. As a matter of fact he's on a mission to "get whatever decision you want" that keeps Flynn in prison, to make Dems happy. He's a disgrace to Jurisprudence.

Edited by Tdot

18 hours ago, eyeball said:

Perhaps if I knew wtf you were talking about but I'm guessing you don't know wtf you're talking about so...go figure.

Wow. Flawless. I bet you did grad Magna Cum Laude from thee infamous University of Liberal Debating 

27 minutes ago, Tdot said:

Wow. Flawless. I bet you did grad Magna Cum Laude from thee infamous University of Liberal Debating 

Well it is only WCM I'm debating after all....but actually I was raised by Liberals in Toronto who forced me to go to free school. I dropped out when I was 15 hitch-hiked out west started fishing and logging and making more money than both my parents put together. Their biggest disappointment I'm sure. 

17 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Well it is only WCM I'm debating after all....but actually I was raised by Liberals in Toronto who forced me to go to free school. I dropped out when I was 15 hitch-hiked out west started fishing and logging and making more money than both my parents put together. Their biggest disappointment I'm sure. 

WCM is a frequent killshot artist when it comes to hitting the bullseye on Dems' deceit so with him you have to do (just like, with me) and attack the person instead of the message's veracity. 

btw  

thats an intrepid journey you been on which synopsized there  ... reminds me of a song's lyrics from start to finish lol if you substitute a word ... dancing = fishing and logging no doubt

17 minutes ago, Tdot said:

WCM is a frequent killshot artist when it comes to hitting the bullseye on Dems' deceit so with him you have to do (just like, with me) and attack the person instead of the message's veracity. 

:lol: He's a fricken' loon who couldn't hit the broad side of barn.  And you're right we should play the ball and not the player but anyone who goes so far out of the way to make himself the ball is asking to be kicked.  

22 minutes ago, eyeball said:

:lol: He's a fricken' loon who couldn't hit the broad side of barn.  And you're right we should play the ball and not the player but anyone who goes so far out of the way to make himself the ball is asking to be kicked.  

if the mod here was pro-Conservative then you'd be singing a farrrrr different tune regarding kicking lol no doubt!

Edited by Tdot