Trying to get data on some aspects of political opinions from different political forums. If you have 1 minute to fill out this short survey on basic political view questions I'd really appreciate it.

Greetings my friend.. I am Dr. Neil Grow. I have discovered a cure for covid 19. You see I work in a laboratory that made the virus for Chinese agents.   I need your help to save humanity. I need you to take my ten million dollars and put it in your bank account. I can then instruct you how to buy the drug and distribute it to Canadians. I need your bank account number.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Rue said:

Greetings my friend.. I am Dr. Neil Grow. I have discovered a cure for covid 19. You see I work in a laboratory that made the virus for Chinese agents.   I need your help to save humanity. I need you to take my ten million dollars and put it in your bank account. I can then instruct you how to buy the drug and distribute it to Canadians. I need your bank account number.

I should have way more than that by next week. Do you take Nigerian Nairas?

On 4/20/2020 at 9:48 PM, Rue said:

Hello Dr. Neil. I have something that I know could help you.  

It's now widely know that the Coronavirus was developed by the D-E-E-P-S-T-A-T-E vampire pedophile cult (led by the Rothschild family).  The Wuhan lab is a deliberate red-herring.  

The reasoning behind the coronavirus outbreak is clear though.  The Rothschilds and MIC have managed to bring their quantum computers online, and it's only a matter of time before they take control of the world's computer networks, thereby the flow of information, thereby POWER.  

Q-anon, however, has been working diligently in the shadows, and they've located the source of the vampire's power - a portal in Siberia to Zeta Reticuli.  Of course you're familiar with Zeta Reticuli, with it being the homeworld of the little grey men, and the links between them and the vampires are obvious.  The groundwork for our Siberian expedition is already done.  We just need 9.9M to finance it and ultimately save humanity.