The failure of the western intelligence services

On April 20, 2020 at 10:07 AM, Independent1986 said:

president down south...at the beginning he said that "this is a democratic hoax" 

You would do yourself a huge, service, by ceasing to go by demonic Dem's media outlets. They lie to you, because that is their exact mission. On Nov 8 2016, they accepted the fact that they can only beat Trump in 2020, by making humans believe things are a reality ---which are in fact a fake reality or fiction.

Go to factcheck.org then you'll find that President Trump never ever, at no time, called the CoronaVirus pandemic "a Dem hoax" so please go verify what he actually did call a Dem's hoax.

Once you find that you have in fact, been lied to, then do yourself an even bigger favor and reflect on all of the other lies which Dems have caused you to believe are the truth. 

Edited by Tdot

On 4/17/2020 at 7:09 PM, Moonlight Graham said:

Intelligence knew what was going on.  Trump and Trudeau were too moronic to act on the information competently.

US Intelligence knew about it in Nov of 2019. Canadian intelligence knew about it in January.

Sorry I should say 'intelligence'. 

I am no way a smart person, but even I was paying attention to it back in January.  If an idiot like me can predict this, why could not our 'smart' leaders?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, New World Disorder said:

am no way a smart person, but even I was paying attention to it back in January. If an idiot like me can predict this, why could not our 'smart' leaders?

Hoping or assuming they would be smarter is a failure of being human.

Of course governments could be smarter but that depends on the governed not being too idiotic, especially in a democracy.

3 hours ago, New World Disorder said:

US Intelligence knew about it in Nov of 2019. Canadian intelligence knew about it in January.

That’s actually not true.  You’re disseminating misinformation.  Intelligence agencies took weeks before finding out recently that the leader of North Korea’s might be gravely ill.  You have much too much faith in their capabilities, especially when related to opaque regimes.

4 hours ago, Shady said:

That’s actually not true.  You’re disseminating misinformation.  Intelligence agencies took weeks before finding out recently that the leader of North Korea’s might be gravely ill.  You have much too much faith in their capabilities, especially when related to opaque regimes.

Our governments and politicians and especially America's have gone out of their way to tell us our way of life and values are at serious risk without these intelligence capabilities and billions have been spent beefing them up and deploying them since 9/11.

Why do you keep carrying water for governments and politicians who failed to pay attention to their own dire warnings?  You did believe them didn't you?

Edited by eyeball

1 hour ago, Shady said:

DAMN, you might be right. I guess I am no better than the CBC.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/coronavirus-pandemic-covid-canadian-military-intelligence-wuhan-1.5528381