The Coronavirus

1 minute ago, Tdot said:

Is that why you are a-okay with Parliament and Trudeau obeying Globalism's Leaders regarding the current lockdown?

Dammit you read my mind again! How DO you do that? How did you know I thought EXACTLY like that. Damn, well Trudeau is cute enough I'd ...  that's another thread.

Hey if you wanna know what I think, you can always ask me!

2 minutes ago, Tdot said:

Is that why you are a-okay with Parliamanet and Trudeau obeying Globalism's Leaders regarding the current lockdown?

Trudeau is following the advice  of  the ;medical teams who are  experts  in virology,  communicable diseases  and pandemics.   This is a global  Pandemic.......so  "globalism"   would factor it.......as  nations have to share information, and work together  in finding  solutions  .  The planet is a much smaller place now.........and some degree of globalism is  imperative.

Trudeau u is not perfect....... but a lot better than some other  leader on the planet.  This is no ta competition......it is a GLOBAL pandemic..... and the world is  totally networked now..

53 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

Dammit you read my mind again! How DO you do that?

uhhhh, by reading your posts' archive???

53 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

Hey if you wanna know what I think, you can always ask me!

meh, I'll pass...I much rather kept reading your old posts. It's no fun asking you questions because then your posts get too deceitful/too racist and too anti-Trump just like the posts from  @dialamah @Argus @Rue

Edited by Tdot

21 minutes ago, Pacifica77 said:

Trudeau is following the advice  of  the ;medical teams who are  experts  in virology,  communicable diseases  and pandemics.   This is a global  Pandemic.......so  "globalism"   would factor it.......as  nations have to share information, and work together  in finding  solutions  .  The planet is a much smaller place now.........and some degree of globalism is  imperative.

Trudeau u is not perfect....... but a lot better than some other  leader on the planet.  This is no ta competition......it is a GLOBAL pandemic..... and the world is  totally networked now..

cool.

Some less-than-scrupulous employers are applying for the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy, but are not passing this on to their workers. Rather, they cut peoples hours and wages, and uss the money to offset their business loss. The workers get paid less than the monthly CERB ($2000) but more than the maximum income allowed per month to receive CERB ($1000). So they make less than those who are not working, and as a result of working are not eligible for CERB. Neither can they quit, since they won't be eligible for CERB.

3 minutes ago, Tdot said:

meh, I'll pass...I much rather kept reading your old posts. It's no fun asking you questions because you are too deceitful/too anti-Trump like @Argus @Rue @dialanah

So what is wrong with  being critical of  Trump??    Not everyone  drinks  the Donald Kool-aid. and nor should they... This is not  NK   where  people are brainwashed to parrot  their dear leaders   propaganda. and find themselves   in dire straights  when they don't. A free society  encourages independent thinking.

31 minutes ago, Pacifica77 said:

So what is wrong with  being critical of  Trump??      

Nothing, so I was not talking about being critical of Trump. Heck, I am critical of Trump! Nonetheless, that is not the same thing we see from those members I listed. Big difference.

Being critical of Trump is not the same as constantly telling lies on Trump and constantly posting propagandized-hyperbole about Trump, yes, sort of like what you just did here by deeming his message "Kool-Aid" no doubt indeed.

Edited by Tdot

15 minutes ago, Boges said:

Have those states not started reopening? 

Yes. And unhappily too ---if they support Dems!--- just like I said, earlier, within the same scenario from the Toronto story that you fleeced when I posted it.

9 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Some less-than-scrupulous employers are applying for the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy, but are not passing this on to their workers. Rather, they cut peoples hours and wages, and uss the money to offset their business loss. The workers get paid less than the monthly CERB ($2000) but more than the maximum income allowed per month to receive CERB ($1000). So they make less than those who are not working, and as a result of working are not eligible for CERB. Neither can they quit, since they won't be eligible for CERB.

some people  just know how to work the system.......... and survival of the "fittest " kicks in..more obviously in a  human crisis.

18 minutes ago, Pacifica77 said:

some people  just know how to work the system.......... and survival of the "fittest " kicks in..more obviously in a  human crisis.

ROFL @ at it being only "survival of the fittest" kicking in ---for cases where employers tell a big, lie, about what they are (illegally) doing with CEWS for their employees

12 minutes ago, Tdot said:

Nothing, so I was not talking about being critical of Trump. Heck, I am critical of Trump! Nonetheless, that is not the same thing we see from those members I listed. Big difference.

Being critical of Trump is not the same as constantly telling lies on Trump and constantly posting propagandized-hyperbole about Trump, yes, sort of like what you just did here by deeming his message "Kool-Aid" no doubt indeed.

OK.....what I meant  was  taking everything he says literally   and as if it is the final word  / fact/ truth.  We all know he lies.  We all know he manipulates,   and we all know that he is concerned primarily about  himself.

He has done and said some seriously questionable things.  Normally I could write him off as a buffoon.......... but when he  talks about injecting   disinfectants   and now  is taking a drug that has not been tested for  the virus.........let alone if it has prophylactic properties...   Many people   want to look up tho their  POTUS. The problem is when he plays doctor......there is a problem.........His behavior is unethical.  and  certainly unprofessional.   These are my observations...  He has very  little  control  over his anger   and that makes him too  emotional  for the job.  Again: just my opinion.  Why is he even relevant??  Because the   US is our  good neighbor.&  One side of my family is American.....;)

35 minutes ago, Tdot said:

ROFL @ at it being only "survival of the fittest" kicking in ---for cases where employers tell a big, lie, about what they are (illegally) doing with CEWS for their employees

Oh it is shameful.     Strange ho w  a crisis  like we are living  through   can bring out the best some....and the very worst in others. I should have elaborated a bit more on the  "survival of the fittest  " remark. ;)

Edited by Guest

29 minutes ago, Pacifica77 said:

taking everything he says literally   and as if it is the final word  / fact/ truth.  ... he lies. he manipulates ... he is concerned primarily about  himself...has done and said some seriously questionable things.  .. a buffoon.......... he  talks about injecting   disinfectants   and now  is taking a drug that has not been tested for  the virus............ when he plays doctor......there is a problem......... His behavior is unethical.  certainly unprofessional.   He has very  little  control  over his anger  ... too  emotional  

Yes, more propagandized-hyperbole.

Nothing you posted is sincerely-truthful/Everything you posted is subjectivity at its, worst, because The Dems hath comatosed you very efficiently LOL so I hope you enjoy the ride. 

2 minutes ago, Tdot said:

Yes, more propagandized-hyperbole.

Nothing you posted is sincerely-truthful/Everything you posted is subjectivity at its, worst, because The Dems hath comatosed you very efficiently LOL so I hope you enjoy the ride. 

What he says and does  .....are objective data......provided by him.  Observations are subjective and objective.  ...  But   people wanted "change"...........and change they have. We will see how it all works out for them. The US is different  under   Trump.

2 hours ago, Pacifica77 said:

Observations are subjective and objective.  ...  

No, it is very clear that observations are purely subjective when you unfairly allowed the Dems' MSM to taint your view of President Trump. And the saddest part is how, lately, you all agree that the Dem's and the MSM's colossal deceit are coming to light more and more ---yet, you all keep tuning in to make sure you're always brainwashed by their continuum of anti-Trump propaganda. ROFL @ the insanity!

Edited by Tdot

12 hours ago, Tdot said:

Yes. And unhappily too ---if they support Dems!--- just like I said, earlier, within the same scenario from the Toronto story that you fleeced when I posted it.

You don't think people in Toronto are happy go have things open? 

You know the Premiere of Ontairo is a Conservative. Not technically a Dem. 

Edited by Boges

54 minutes ago, Boges said:

You don't think people in Toronto are happy go have things open? 

Yes, the people with no power/no communal influence as they also do the brunt of the suffering, sure they're happy to reopen. But hey, those aren't the true Globalists as they are merely the MSM's brainwashed minions. 

btw

Can the (pro-Trump) Premier of Toronto, overrule Trudeau and Parliament? lol 

8 minutes ago, Tdot said:

Yes, the people with no power/no communal influence as they also do the brunt of the suffering, sure they're happy to reopen. But hey, those aren't the true Globalists as they are merely the MSM's brainwashed minions. 

Huh? I'm not sure what your take is here. 

Who do you think is unhappy by opening? 

The Premiere of ONTARIO ;) is a Conservative and is acting responsibly in re-opening. Schools won't re-open until September. 

Edited by Boges

13 hours ago, Tdot said:

meh, I'll pass...I much rather kept reading your old posts. It's no fun asking you questions because then your posts get too deceitful/too racist and too anti-Trump just like the posts from  @dialamah @Argus @Rue

Why are you not working for the FBI as a profiler? Your 'talent' is obviously wasted here.

Let's play a game

Show me a post where I am racist?

And well, you are right, I am anti-Trump, just like many people. However I am also anti-Dem.  I'll let you sort that out in your head.

15 minutes ago, Boges said:

Way to play your hand and prove you're a foreign actor

I have no control over your hallucinations in here.

Premiere of Toronto? Or is that Mayor of Ontario? 

It's whatever you want it to be yes it's whatever context you were attempting when you irrelevantly made mention of it lol

Just now, Tdot said:

I have no control over your hallucinations in here.

It's whatever you want it to be yes it's whatever context you were attempting when you irrelevantly made mention of it lol

You typecast people as Dems/Libs so how does it fit your worldview that Conservative leaders are also participating in these shutdowns and gradual, responsible re-openings? 

17 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

Show me a post where I am racist?

Nope.  I'm not going down that rabbit hole with you where I sit reading you deny every proof I present/as your anti-Tdot fawns login to come play wingman for you here. Maybe I'll send you a DM when I'm ready to spend some time undressing your bigotry up close and personal for you.

3 minutes ago, Tdot said:

Nope.  I'm not going down that rabbit hole with you where I sit reading you deny every proof I present/as your anti-Tdot fawns login to come play wingman for you here. Maybe I'll send you a DM when I'm ready to spend some time undressing your bigotry up close and personal for you.

So, you don't want to ask what I think, and you don't want to show proof of me being racist.

You are a complete joke!

I should post the Youtube link of your fave song, of 'You're a big girl now'.

And yes, I am anti-Trump... you say that as if it hurts my feelings. And as a calculator, I have no feelings. My states are 1, and 0.

Edited by New World Disorder