The Operation "Peace Springs"

Altai

The operation "Peace Springs" of Turkiye is going to start soon in Northern Syria in the areas invaded by US and US lapdog terror organizations, under the pretext of figthing against their another lapdog terror organization ISIS. US trying to invade N.Syria and gift it to PKK terror organization in short term with multi purposes and trying to gift it to Israel in long term with Greater Israel dreams, is disappointed after Turkiye operation decision.

True news about the operation "Peace Springs" is going to be posted by me under this topic.  

US claims that they kicks Turkiye out of their discovery and observation air units union and they wont share any information with Turkiye. US claims that therefore Turkish Airforces cannot fly over Syria anymore without a coordination with airforces of other countries. 

Such a behavior of US may cause some "accidents". 

Syrian so-called state TV claims that,  Turkish Airforces are flying over Al-Malikiya region of Syria right now. Another claim comes from Lebanon state TV, saying Turkish Airfoces are over Hasakah region of Syria right now. 

Edited by Altai

12 hours ago, Altai said:

US trying to invade N.Syria and gift it to PKK terror organization in short term with multi purposes and trying to gift it to Israel in long term 

Israel terror organization official said that   "At this time we, Israelis, pray for the Kurd People (he use the word "Kurds" for PKK terror organization) who are under a brutal Turkish attack. The lesson for Israel is simple: Israel will ALWAYS defend itself by itself. The Jewish State will never put its fate in the hands of others, including our great friend, the USA." 

So in summary, this Israeli terrorists says that "US left PKK alone which is used as mine donkey for our Greater Israel project and we are dissappointed by that, we will get things done by ourselves without trusting US anymore."

Did Turkiye and Trump side of US govt get agreed about operation time months ago ? A tv broadcast record shows that high amount of "Turkish Lira - US Dollar" pair was optioned to buy or sell at 8 October 2019 from May 2019.

Be ready for the fake new storms. Imperialists and their lapdogs will keep spreading fake news as always done. The operation still didnt start but two fake news (within many others) spreaded rapidly. One was a mine destruction done by soldiers, spreaded as an "attack done against military units" and other fake news spreaded was "civilian trucks have been shot by airforces." , they even spreaded the plate numbers of "imaginal" trucks. 

Edited by Altai

This is not a discussion. If the thread is nothing more than a ticker-tape newsreel without any authentic intent to discuss events, then it belongs down below. 

Start a new thread in the Clubs sub-forum down below and I will merge these above posts into your new thread  

This thread is temporarily locked until either the Opening Poster or somebody else follows the above order. 

On 10/7/2019 at 4:10 PM, Altai said:

True news about the operation "Peace Springs" is going to be posted by me under this topic.