The road to 2020

Testing doesn't prevent Chi-Comm. But the president and his wife caught the infection early by frequent testing and that's a good thing. 

There are different studies on the effectiveness of different sorts of masks. Mostly they might help stop somebody from sneezing in your face but they won't stop somebody from rubbing the side of the mask then gripping the arm of the chair you're about to sit in next.

There is no right or reason to spread the probable lie that Trump caught Wu flu by not wearing a mask.

In any case what I heard Trump saying about wearing masks was it's up to you whether or not you wear a mask and which one you decide to wear. He said when the policy of the place he visited was to wear one he did.

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

There is no right or reason to spread the probable lie that Trump caught Wu flu by not wearing a mask.

LOL "probable".

Either he's incompetent because he didn't wear a mask or his incompetent because he touched his face before washing his hands. You chose. 

2 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I hear the left is now going after the # 1 on their hate list - press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany. Apparently if you work for Trump and you didn't predict the correct number of Chi-comm cases you're a liar.

It's disappointing that's the hashtag they want to spread this morning. I like Kayleigh.

Kayleigh-Mc-Enany-supergirl.jpg

It's not her fault she had a press briefing and the campaign didn't tell her Hope Hicks was sick. 

1 minute ago, Boges said:

LOL "probable".

Either he's incompetent because he didn't wear a mask or his incompetent because he touched his face before washing his hands. You chose. 

Choose from your silly choices? No thanks.

I'll ask you a question instead. You go to the grocery store and you want to buy fruit or vegetables. You have to touch one of the plastic bags they give you. Do you immediately wash your hands afterward.

Don't smart-ass lie to me and say something like you bring your own bags. If you haven't done what I describe you've done something like it. Everybody does. Every time they go anywhere. The President and his wife have to go many more places one could get an infection than you or I do.

9 minutes ago, Boges said:

It's not her fault she had a press briefing and the campaign didn't tell her Hope Hicks was sick. 

I'm guessing you haven't seen the Meidas Touch ad yet. Basically it's a collection of question answers where Kayleigh was called upon to guess the future infection rate of Chi-Comm and she got the answers wrong. Apparently in progworld not being able to predict the future makes you a liar. Unless, of course, your name is Pelosi or De Blasio or Trudeau.

Edited by Infidel Dog

7 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Choose from your silly choices? No thanks.

I'll ask you a question instead. You go to the grocery store and you want to buy fruit or vegetables. You have to touch one of the plastic bags they give you. Do you immediately wash your hands afterward.

Don't smart-ass lie to me and say something like you bring your own bags. If you haven't done what I describe you've done something like it. Everybody does. Every time they go anywhere. The President and his wife have to go many more places one could get an infection than you or I do.

I'm sure Trump didn't get infected at the grocery store. LOL

But to answer your question, I try not to touch my face and hand sanitize as soon as I leave. 

Edited by Boges

2 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Because a grocery store is the only place an infecter might rub the sides of his mask then touch something else, right?

Fomites are far less a cause of spread than respiratory droplets. 

But even before masks were in style, we were told not to touch our faces before washing our hands. 

Trump likely got it because he was in close contact with another infected person, because he wasn't social distancing and not wearing a mask or not washing his hands. Neither of us can say for certain which it was. 

But it's certainly evidence of how contagious this disease is. And he's in the group that may have a bad outcome from this virus. 

1 hour ago, Boges said:

It's *snip* Karma. 

What an uninformed, douchebag thing to say.

When Trump was actually fighting covid the Dems were out telling people to gather in large groups, ride the subway, etc, and putting infected people in care homes. I have the video evidence to back that up if you want it.

Those idiots can scream all they want about c19 deaths now, and for sure CNN will regurgitate their lies as usual, but I'm still acutely aware of how the US got the bulk of their c19 problem.

39 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I hear the left is now going after the # 1 on their hate list - press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany. Apparently if you work for Trump and you didn't predict the correct number of Chi-comm cases you're a liar.

It's disappointing that's the hashtag they want to spread this morning. I like Kayleigh.

Kayleigh-Mc-Enany-supergirl.jpg

She sure makes short work of exposing the stupidity of Dem reporters.

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Democrats are enjoying the President and his first lady getting infected by the Wu flu so much one is tempted to suspect they had something to do with it.

As ugly as US politics already is, things could go dark for people who are expressing glee right now if Trump or his wife were to have a serious problem with c19.

6 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

This morning she's straightening people out on the reality of what has happened and will happen in the White House.

I like Harris Faulkner too. She has more class in her little finger than the whole liberal MSM combined. Ditto for Brett Baier.

29 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What an uninformed, douchebag thing to say.

When Trump was actually fighting covid the Dems were out telling people to gather in large groups, ride the subway, etc, and putting infected people in care homes. I have the video evidence to back that up if you want it.

And he's on record saying he likes to downplay the virus. 

Oh and made fun on Biden for wearing masks everywhere. 

Just now, Boges said:

And he's on record saying he likes to downplay the virus. 

Oh and made fun on Biden for wearing masks everywhere. 

No he doesn't like to downplay the virus. He likes to make sure that people don't panic. There's a difference.

There are 1,000 reasons for making fun of Biden and that's unfortunate, but he's a demmie. What do you expect?

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

No he doesn't like to downplay the virus. He likes to make sure that people don't panic. There's a difference.

There are 1,000 reasons for making fun of Biden and that's unfortunate, but he's a demmie. What do you expect?

I expect him to take the virus seriously. He never did. Now he has it. 

He has symptoms very early in infection. Not good. 

5 minutes ago, Boges said:

I expect him to take the virus seriously. He never did. Now he has it. 

He always took it seriously. He always made the right decisions for the US, even when people like Biden & Pelosi were too dumb to realize it. 

He has symptoms very early in infection. Not good. 

How do you know it's "very early in the infection"? Do you know when he got infected? No, you don't. 

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You can expect a really sharp turnaround from the Dems on the topic of Biden's mental state soon after he gets elected.

Suddenly forgetting what state he's in or forgetting what he was talking about mid-sentence will be a big deal.

Biden has been on CNN and FOX for the last twenty five minutes giving a speech. He sounds a whole helluva lot less demented than Trump does in his speeches.

• Like 1

Just now, Argus said:

Biden has been on CNN and FOX for the last twenty five minutes giving a speech. He sounds a whole helluva lot less demented than Trump does in his speeches.

He has his moments of lucidity, that's normal for people who are experiencing cognitive decline.