Ignorant Sheehan At It Again...

But what I saw was a city that is occupied. I saw soldiers walking around in patrols of 7 with their weapons slung on their backs. I wanted to ask one of them what it would take for one of them to shoot me
George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq.

Link

Apparently, now, New Orleans is also "occupied". I wonder if her son would agree with that assessment? Oh well, I guess it's not about her son any more. Although, was it really ever?

Apparently, now, New Orleans is also "occupied".  I wonder if her son would agree with that assessment?  Oh well, I guess it's not about her son any more.  Although, was it really ever?
I was and still is about a mother's feelings about her son. Bush betrayed her and her son by starting an unnecessary war which resulted in the pointless deaths of 1000s of US solidiers.

Sheehan is one of many Americans who are starting to realized how they were duped by a dishonest and incompetent president who played the 'war' card in order to ensure his re-election.

]I was and still is about a mother's feelings about her son. Bush betrayed her and her son by starting an unnecessary war which resulted in the pointless deaths of 1000s of US solidiers.

Sheehan is one of many Americans who are starting to realized how they were duped by a dishonest and incompetent president who played the 'war' card in order to ensure his re-election.

For some people, it's never necessary to go to war. And then when war (or any catastrophe, really) is brought to their own doors they're the first people demanding an explanation for why nothing was done to prevent it. These are the people who blame George W. for not preventing 911 with one breath and call Iraq unnecessary in the next, and praise Clinton for his pacifism in the face of mounting terrorism, and would blame Bush for the calamity if an untouched Saddam were allowed to nuke Europe. Cand effect have no place in their thinking, because that would require a smidgen of ability with logic.

As for Bush going to war for partisan political reasons, I can only shake my head in amazement at the deranged state Bush's foes have sunken to. Like Gore wouldn't have done the same thing, or worse.

For some people, it's never necessary to go to war. And then when war (or any catastrophe, really) is brought to their own doors they're the first people demanding an explanation for why nothing was done to prevent it.
Going in Afganistan was quite justified and I am sure Gore would have done the same. Iraq was simply as way for Bush to keep himself wrapped in the American flag long enough to get re-elected. There is no evidence that Saddam had WMDs and no evidence that he was an active sponser of terrorism and no evidence that he had any links to Al Queda. Saddam was just another brutal dictator that was only interested in perserving his own grip on power.

For some people, it's never necessary to go to war. And then when war (or any catastrophe, really) is brought to their own doors they're the first people demanding an explanation for why nothing was done to prevent it. These are the people who blame George W. for not preventing 911 with one breath and call Iraq unnecessary in the next, and praise Clinton for his pacifism in the face of mounting terrorism, and would blame Bush for the calamity if an untouched Saddam were allowed to nuke Europe. Cand effect have no place in their thinking, because that would require a smidgen of ability with logic

And for some people, its never necessary to consider things like history, context or (here's a word you like to throw around a lot) facts. Some people aren't smart enough to recognize that important decisions (such as whether or not to go to war) should take these factors into consideration and not be predicated on paranoid delusions and pie-in-the-sky scenarios.

For some people, it's never necessary to go to war. And then when war (or any catastrophe, really) is brought to their own doors they're the first people demanding an explanation for why nothing was done to prevent it. These are the people who blame George W. for not preventing 911 with one breath and call Iraq unnecessary in the next, and praise Clinton for his pacifism in the face of mounting terrorism, and would blame Bush for the calamity if an untouched Saddam were allowed to nuke Europe. Cand effect have no place in their thinking, because that would require a smidgen of ability with logic

And for some people, its never necessary to consider things like history, context or (here's a word you like to throw around a lot) facts. Some people aren't smart enough to recognize that important decisions (such as whether or not to go to war) should take these factors into consideration and not be predicated on paranoid delusions and pie-in-the-sky scenarios.

Are you talking about me or you?

Cindy Sheehan and a few of her supporters in quotes:

I now know he's sincere about wanting freedom for the Iraqis. I know he's sorry and feels some pain for our loss. And I know he's a man of faith....That was the gift the president gave us, the gift of happiness, of being together. -- Cindy Sheehan, after her first meeting with George Bush
It was -- you know, there was a lot of things said. We wanted to use the time for him to know that he killed an indispensable part of our family and humanity. And we wanted him to look at the pictures of Casey.

He wouldn't look at the pictures of Casey. He didn't even know Casey's name. He came in the room and the very first thing he said is, 'So who are we honoring here?' He didn't even know Casey's name. He didn't want to hear it. He didn't want to hear anything about Casey. He wouldn't even call him 'him' or 'he.' He called him 'your loved one.'

Every time we tried to talk about Casey and how much we missed him, he would change the subject. And he acted like it was a party. -- Cindy Sheehan

The Sheehan Family lost our beloved Casey in the Iraq War and we have been silently, respectfully grieving. We do not agree with the political motivations and publicity tactics of Cindy Sheehan. She now appears to be promoting her own personal agenda and notoriety at the the expense of her son's good name and reputation. The rest of the Sheehan Family supports the troops, our country, and our President, silently, with prayer and respect. -- Casey Sheehan's grandparents, aunts, uncles and numerous cousins
My son joined the Army to protect America, not Israel. Am I stupid? No, I know full-well that my son, my family, this nation, and this world were betrayed by a George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agenda after 9/11. -- Cindy Sheehan
Courageously she has gone to Texas near the ranch of President Bush and braved the elements and a hostile Jewish supremacist media to demand a meeting with him and a good explanation why her son and other’s sons and daughters must die and be disfigured in a war for Israel rather than for America.

Recently, she had the courage to state the obvious that her son signed up in the military to protect America not to die for Israel. -- David Duke

America has been killing people on this continent since it was started. This country is not worth dying for. -- Cindy Sheehan
Cindy Sheehan has become the Rosa Parks of the anti-war movement. -- Rev. Lennox Yearwood, leader of the Hip Hop Caucus
When I was growing up, it was Communists'. Now it's Terrorists'. So you always have to have somebody to fight and be afraid of, so the war machine can build more bombs, guns, and bullets and everything. -- Cindy Sheehan
And I'm gonna say, "And you tell me, what the noble cause is that my son died for." And if he even starts to say freedom and democracy' I'm gonna say, bullsh*t.

You tell me the truth. You tell me that my son died for oil. You tell me that my son died to make your friends rich. You tell me my son died to spread the cancer of Pax Americana, imperialism in the Middle East. You tell me that, you don't tell me my son died for freedom and democracy. -- Cindy Sheehan

And I didn't even post her support from Neo-Nazi groups like Stormfront and Vanguard, nor did I mention that Code Pink (the group behind "Mother Sheehan") sent $600,000 to the terrorists in Fallujah for their battle against the US Marines. :angry:

Nobody better ever tell me that the far-left isn't on the side of the Islamofascists. :angry: :angry:

The liberal media is all over the story of Cindy Sheehan’s march on Washington DC, with the usual worshipping tone, accompanied by carefully cropped photos.

So this march must have been gigantic for the lamestream media to devote so much time, energy and money to covering it, right?

Wrong

Mrs Sheehan was joined by about 30 supporters in her march down Pennsylvania Avenue to deliver a letter to Bush urging him to pull the troops out of Iraq.

Yet, every single one of the photos at Getty Images is cropped to hide the miniscule size of this "rally."

A wide-angle shot of St. Cindy's rally:

29 people, including Cindy Sheehan

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently, now, New Orleans is also "occupied". I wonder if her son would agree with that assessment? Oh well, I guess it's not about her son any more. Although, was it really ever?

I just love it when I see americans go at each others throats especially during war

time

a never ending argument between the dems and the reps

each one blaming each other for each others faliures

one failure after another

admin to admin

the elite nazis of america with their billion$ off shore bank accounts have you all by the balls

such a silly sight

americans in such a fog they dont even know what is going on anymore

you are silly people

space program 12 trillion on the moon you left 4 trillion$ there

black man in the ghetto

war machine tip top shape

levees crumbling

middle class going bye bye

no medicare for them anymore

is it really that destitute in america I always thought it was the land of the free and

thought there really was an american dream

When I took a trip trough USA this summer

I only saw destitution

broken levees broken homes

broken teeth and broken bones

everything was broken

• 1 month later...

Uh oh. Someone from the Associated Press is going to be in trouble for letting the public see these photos of Mama Sheehan.

In the bottom pic (update), Reuters shows the proper way for leftists to deceive the public.

Uh oh, the boys at the Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler did some photoshopping of Saint Cindy's lonesomeness.

Not nice you guys, but damn funny! :lol:

Uh oh.  Someone from the Associated Press is going to be in trouble for letting the public see these photos of Mama Sheehan.

In the bottom pic (update), Reuters shows the proper way for leftists to deceive the public.

Uh oh, the boys at the Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler did some photoshopping of Saint Cindy's lonesomeness.

Not nice you guys, but damn funny!  :lol:

You're right Burns.

Not only is Cindy Sheehan making money off a book (which Amazon has taken to deleting the 1-star reviews...remember how Amazon changed their policy to allow ad hom attacks on the Swift Boat Veterans book...one reason why I am boycotting Amazon), but she is also getting $11,000 for an one hour speaking engagement. Meanwhile, Lt. Col. Scott Rutter is getting $600 to counter Sheehan for an hour.

Granted, this isn't quite Ann Coulter speaking fees, but Coulter is the author of 4 New York Times bestsellers, clerked for Pasco Bowman II of the US Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, was an attorney in the Department of Justice Honors Program for outstanding law school graduates, worked for the Senate Judiciary Committee, where she handled crime and immigration issues for Senator Spencer Abraham of Michigan, was a litigator with the Center For Individual Rights in Washington, DC, a public interest law firm dedicated to the defense of individual rights with particular emphasis on freedom of speech, civil rights, and the free exercise of religion. Additionally, she graduated with honors from Cornell University School of Arts & Sciences, and received her J.D. from University of Michigan Law School, where she was an editor of The Michigan Law Review.

Meanwhile, Cindy Sheehan is a dull, dishonest, uninformed hate-filled bigot who spews anti-war cliches and publicly grieves for a son who died more than a year and a half ago (April 4, 2004). No wonder her family has abandoned her and her husband seved her divorce papers.

I feel bad that her son died, but isn't there some sort of time limit on miking your son's death for money and publicity?

• 2 weeks later...

Just when you thought her blatant whoring of her son's heroic good name couldn't get any more disgusting....

Pic of Cindy Sheehan's photo-op in Vanity Fair

Oh.My.God. :o

I don't think I've ever seen anything quite so distasteful. She's pretending to sleep on Casey's grave. :angry:

No wonder her family wants nothing to do with her.

I think she's come to enjoy her new "celebrity" status.

She's turned into a very twisted woman.

Y'know, I think when she began all this, she was probably quite sincere and earnest, but she's really turning into a nutcase.

She's been a nut for over a year now.

1.) Her son (RIP) signed up 2 times, he knew what he was getting involved in and still went.

2.) She did meet with GWB after her son died and she said Bush really seemed to care about her and her son's death. Only months after did she change her "story"

The far left liberals in the US used a naive, gullible, grieving mom and threw her away like a tissue when it no longer had value for her.

She's been a nut for over a year now.

It surely seems that way.

1.) Her son (RIP) signed up 2 times, he knew what he was getting involved in and still went.

RIP, indeed!!! Sounds like a fine young man, and one we should all be proud of.

2.) She did meet with GWB after her son died and she said Bush really seemed to care about her and her son's death. Only months after did she change her "story"

Can't speak for that point, but I don't agree with her "use" of her son's death.

The far left liberals in the US used a naive, gullible, grieving mom and threw her away like a tissue when it no longer had value for her.

There's no accounting for those on the extreme end of the political spectrum; either end.