The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration

Just now, bcsapper said:

Tunnels!  They could get Hamas to show them how.

Sure. But they're expensive and easily detected with the right gear. Plus, Israel has learned to put the wall DEEP as well as HIGH. Don't think the USA hasn't been watching. 

But, every commentator is smarter than the folks charged with designing and building such a structure. Of course...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimwd said:

You’re  consistent ,I’ll give you that

So you duct tape three 18' ladders together and manage...somehow...to get over the lip designed to thwart ladders. You're 50 odd feet in the air. Now what? Jump? How about your wife?

Now it’s a 50/foot wall? The nice thing about supporting a liar is you can just make it up as you go . In the last 2 years trump has sent zero plan, zero request ,zero legislation for a wall with total gop control.

now you can pretend the non existent plan really means 50 ft.

bet you’re a birther too. Chuckle 

Just now, Jimwd said:

Now it’s a 50/foot wall? The nice thing about supporting a liar is you can just make it up as you go . In the last 2 years trump has sent zero plan, zero request ,zero legislation for a wall with total gop control.

now you can pretend the non existent plan really means 50 ft.

bet you’re a birther too. Chuckle 

I'm a Canadian...personal attacks, the last resort of the defeated. I accept your surrender on this matter.

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'm a Canadian...personal attacks, the last resort of the defeated. I accept your surrender on this matter.

I’m Canadian as well and my comments were accurate, every single one. But then that’s why you had no valid response,As we both well know,

I’m Canadian as well and my comments were accurate, every single one. But then that’s why you had no valid response,As we both well know,

You're free to claim wall never work. I'm free to discount your claims as I've seen plenty of evidence that walls do work.

8 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're free to claim wall never work. I'm free to discount your claims as I've seen plenty of evidence that walls do work.

What I claimed is

1.trump presented no plan for 2 years and still has no plan.

2. You pulled out the 50ft wall from who knows where. It’s a falsehood .

3. Ladders work..

4. Walls don’t work with supply and demand issue economics.

5. Proof,,,drugs are in prisons with walls and guards. Walls don’t keep drugs out of high security prisons,

6. Americans break the law and give illegals jobs creating a demand for cheap labor.

7. That means economics 101 supply and demand . No jobs= no illegals 

8. Give them..jobs ..no walls will keep them out ..fact

Edited by Jimwd

What claimed is

1.trump presented no plan for 2 years and still has no plan.

2. You pulled out the 50ft wall from who knows where. It’s a falsehood .

3. Ladders work..

4. Walls don’t work with supply and demand issues economics.

5. Proof,,,drugs are in prisons with walls and guards. Walls don’t keep drugs out of high security prisons,

6. Americans break the law and give illegals jobs creating a demand for cheap labor.

7. That means economics 101 supply and demand . No jobs= no illegals 

8. Give the, jobs ..no walls will keep them out ..fact

As I said earlier: every commentator knows more than the folks charged with designing and building such a structure. 

Better let them know that their wall will easily be defeated by ladders. I bet they hadn't thought of that!

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

As I said earlier: every commentator knows more than the folks charged with designing and building such a structure. 

Better let them know that their wall will easily be defeated by ladders. I bet they hadn't thought of that!

You should read everything I wrote. There is more to be learned than just bumper sticker phrases.

Ex. You could have explained why drugs are in prisons ,yet they have walls. 

Just now, Jimwd said:

You should read everything I wrote. There is more to be learned than just bumper sticker phrases.

Ex. You could have explained why drugs are in prisons ,yet they have walls. 

Best inform the power-that-be that prisons are now obsolete.

You're free to tell me prisons don't work. I have lots of evidence they do.

Prisons don’t keep drugs out. So clearky  the walls don’t work with supply and demand issues. Not my fault if you don’t understand basic economics. 

Just now, Jimwd said:

Prisons don’t keep drugs out. So clearky  the walls don’t work with supply and demand issues. Not my fault if you don’t understand basic economics. 

The amount of drugs that make it into prisons are rather small. Thus they are expensive in jailhouse currency. Imagine how much could find their way into a prison without walls and guards.

The amount of drugs that make it into prisons are rather small. Thus they are expensive in jailhouse currency. Imagine how much could find their way into a prison without walls and guards.

Look 

I’ll spell it out for you. Americans give them jobs. They hire them illegally. Do you comprehend that ?

Same thing happened in Canada,,,Mexicans came here but no one would hire them, without papers. THEY LEFT.

No WALL needed. Surely this isn’t too confusing for you .

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Except those that do...and there are plenty.

50,000 dollar fine. It does happen but very rare.

most businesses won’t take a chance,

Not  so in the states. Americans created their own problem by their greed. Trump himself has undocumented workers .

Just now, Jimwd said:

50,000 dollar fine. It does happen but very rare.

most businesses won’t take a chance,

Not  so in the states. Americans created their own problem by their greed. Trump himself has undocumented workers .

I suspect you are against an effective wall because Trump is for one. 

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I suspect you are against an effective wall because Trump is for one. 

When someone lies to you it means they don’t respect you. Trump believes  his supporters are idiots..that’s why he lies to them. Even the troops he lied to about their pay because he has no respect for the military.

i grew up when Russians built walls and Americans  tore them down,.different world  today.

Edited by Jimwd
Spelling

2 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

When someone lies to you it means they don’t respect you. Trump believes  his supporters are idiots..that’s why he lies to them. Even the troops he lied to about their pay because he has no respect for the military.

i grew up when Russians built walls and Americans  tore them down,.different world  today.

There has been a wall along the US-Mexican border for decades.